Ahh

thanks toeman

[Image: 3.png]

Very nice toe

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Sigs
1) I like the idea behind the sig however the render has minimal integration to the sig apart from the color and depth flow behind him which can be seen as a compliment. The text needs work although the idea behind it is something that I could get behind. The placement of the render is very good and when thinking about sigs in a rule of 9 parts the sig does well in that regard -- just needs more work and integration to reach its potential.
2/5

2) This sig is a clear step up from the previous one, the render is well placed a focal point and is integrated into the sig. The text is more effective than the previous one and does not take away ones focus from the sig. A more obvious lighting source would be an upgrade to truly captivate a spectators eye however the ability to truly make the sig bring someones attention to the middle makes up for it.
4/5

3) I am not as much of a fan of this one compared to the others. and the sig itself keeps a very similar style to the other ones. Again any form of lighting source would add to the sig but the stock work and depth is really what brings this to a 3
3/5

4) I really like this one however his face seems pretty washed which is distracting. I like the color schemes and the lighting towards the bottom of the text. I'd say the circle in between the two texts is slightly distracting in a semi-bad/semi-good way as it focuses my eyes in the area rather than just the render itself.
3/5

Total: 3M

Arbitration: First sig being moved to a 3/5. Similar comments that smirnov light gave throughout his grading but the sig itself is deserving of a score between 2.5 and a 3, which I decided to more favored a 3.

Total Money Awarded: 250k

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]