Create Account

Smirnov Light 7/7
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 03:03 PM by Smirnov Light.)

[Image: GHnY2P1.jpg]

[Image: Kofix%202_zps8gbnz5ll.jpg]

[Image: JAkYF1i.jpg]

[Image: L149sFJ.jpg]

first sigs in 4+ years ftw

1) Good job cutting out the render and general positioning. I'm not a huge fan of having two layers of the same render, but in some situations it can work. Here I would've preferred if the second layer in the background was a bit more transparent, because it slightly distracts from the main foreground layer. The background overall is relatively simple, but doesn't distract. The text however, looks a little lost there. It could be a lot larger and fill out the left half of the sig that's otherwise empty. Maybe try some effects or different colors. If you need more text, use the full player name or even the team name, there are many options.
2/5
2) This one is slightly better than the first one. I believe the render's face could be sharper because it looks a bit out of focus here and at the same time a bit flat. The background is fine, but I have the same 'problem' with the text here as above. It's too boring.
2/5 + 125k
3) I like what you did with the render here. It really stands out and draws my attention, despite the colorful background. However, I'm not a fan of the color combination red-orange-pink you used in the background. The second layer of the render works better here and also the text looks slightly better, but there's still a lot of empty space that you could use better. I can see you use the same font, how about you try out new ones and experiment a bit? A font that matches the atmosphere of the sig can make a huge difference.
3/5
4) I'll start with the text, because it almost looks like the one above. Try to get more out of this, make it larger, rotate it or overlap it with the render. The render itself is fine, but compare this one and no. 2 with what you did in sig. no. 3. The adjustment of shadows and highlights make the render stand out a lot more and make it appear less flat. I like what you did with the overall color scheme here and the background fits to the foreground.
2/5

Looking forward to your next submissions!

Total: 2.375M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]