Create Account

Champions Hockey League (CHL)
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 04:37 PM by StamkosFan.)

CHAMPIONS HOCKEY LEAGUE
Here comes Jason Spezza!

The CHL is a new simulation hockey league that uses NHL 09 PC to sim games!

With more attributes, an easy to use sim, and career paths geared toward both casual and hardcore earners, the CHL has something for everyone.

Come watch your player live, partake in international preseason friendlies like this one, and be a part of a buzzing discord and the inaugural draft! In the CHL, there is the build diversity to create whatever sort of player you want to be! Come give it a shot, we're in for a fun ride together Smile

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

+1 from the luffy goofy. GM of the Edmonton Ice Pandas

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

it's pretty epic, come join
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 04:38 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

This is actually lit, the streams from today were awesome and I can't wait for the regular season!

Seriously, I expect this league to be great for a long time.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Here's a VOD of the game

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/447820175

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

this good

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Great idea. After a couple seasons as the simmer for IIHF it is clear we are not using the sim engine properly/the sim engine sucks dick. The management of the SHL sucks so hopefully you will be much better.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Interesting to see players actually skating and such rather than numbers on paper, hopefully it lasts.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

07-03-2019, 05:59 PMMack Wrote: Great idea. After a couple seasons as the simmer for IIHF it is clear we are not using the sim engine properly/the sim engine sucks dick. The management of the SHL sucks so hopefully you will be much better.

I enjoy SHL, but there's a lot of randomness in STHS for sure! Plus you don't have much build diversity

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

07-03-2019, 05:59 PMMack Wrote: Great idea. After a couple seasons as the simmer for IIHF it is clear we are not using the sim engine properly/the sim engine sucks dick. The management of the SHL sucks so hopefully you will be much better.

That sounds like Revolution!

07-03-2019, 06:30 PMStamkosFan Wrote:

I enjoy SHL, but there's a lot of randomness in STHS for sure! Plus you don't have much build diversity

We'll see if there's much build diversity in CHL, but I think the best part is the streams. Super exciting to actually see the players shooting and hitting. I love SHL still and I'll be active in both. PT sharing is lit

This good shit right here, come join & enjoy

Post up all the math and regression numbers and I will Create!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Hyper active league, first season hasn't even started yet. Perfect hybrid for those undecided if they want to be competitive or casual. Remember to use me as your referral :D

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER