Create Account

Champions Hockey League (CHL)

07-05-2019, 12:06 AMNJBadApple Wrote: Hyper active league, first season hasn't even started yet.  Perfect hybrid for those undecided if they want to be competitive or casual.  Remember to use me as your referral :D

And also join Team Brazil

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I'd maybe play it if it wasn't a money based leauge.
Can't be bothered to write stuff to get money for two leagues.

RETIRED

07-05-2019, 03:53 AMMayuu Wrote: I'd maybe play it if it wasn't a money based leauge.

Pt sharing and money is twice as easy to get there because of the pay scale

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Hmmmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-05-2019, 09:02 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
07-05-2019, 03:53 AMMayuu Wrote: I'd maybe play it if it wasn't a money based leauge.

Pt sharing and money is twice as easy to get there because of the pay scale

that might be true, I just don't wanna write or make gfx when I already find it hard to find time to do that for SHL.

RETIRED

If you join please don't make a fucking Estonian. Pick literally any other country. I don't even care if you pick mine. Just not them.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

07-05-2019, 09:51 AMztevans Wrote: If you join please don't make a fucking Estonian.  Pick literally any other country.  I don't even care if you pick mine.  Just not them.

Couldn't Agree More... F That Weak Country!!
I heard they lost a war to Helsinki!!

First ever draft was yesterday, now is a great time to join & sign as FA!

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Bebobia

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

That Draft was all messed up... I don't know how I got picked up at 22... should have fallen to 44 at minimum!

Regular season has started but you can still join mid season! Our live sims are like no other Smile

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]