Create Account

I guess I will keep calling it "The Big Show" podcast
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019, 02:41 PM by Bonk.)

It is that time again

https://soundcloud.com/slappydoodle/the-big-show-5

It is a solo bonk podcast.

[Image: charlton-heston-laughing-gif-5.gif]

Oh yeah The Big Show #5

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Bout Time... Can't wait till next week when you and Slappy rip PenKnight apart!!

havent heard your beautiful voice in a while so i'll put it on =)

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 08:13 PM by Slappydoodle.)

07-11-2019, 07:37 PMPenKnight Wrote: Bout Time... Can't wait till next week when you and Slappy rip PenKnight apart!!

This is not a guarantee at this point. We’re both going through summer craziness right now

Halfway done with this, excellent so far. I’ll finish it tonight before bed and then dream of Bonky all night Heart

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 08:17 PM by PenKnight.)

07-11-2019, 08:13 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
07-11-2019, 07:37 PMPenKnight Wrote: Bout Time... Can't wait till next week when you and Slappy rip PenKnight apart!!

This is not a guarantee at this point.  We’re both going through summer craziness right now

Halfway done with this, excellent so far. I’ll finish it tonight before bed and then dream of Bonky all night Heart

Well... eventually you will rip him apart together and I am sure you can rip him to shreds in the Solo Cast as well.
It is gonna be fun to listen to honestly.

I mean they can ban me from the SHL but they can't ban me from Soundcloud... Can They???
I can live without the SHL but after listening to Bonk and Slappy I kinda want to get my weekly dose.

I was going to be all bitter about another BSH-less week, but now I get TWO podcasts?

This is like when the nWo became nWo white and nWo Wolfpack

Too sweet.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Kid, the lettuce and Pabst blue ribbon diet......not good.

[Image: still-poop-andy.gif?w=700]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 04:44 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Time to prod esa!
And you can guarantee I’m bringing up the contract clauses in Izzys contract Dodgy
Great pod bonk Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-12-2019, 12:25 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: I was going to be all bitter about another BSH-less week, but now I get TWO podcasts?

This is like when the nWo became nWo white and nWo Wolfpack

Too sweet.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4497992]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Great pod @Bonk and another Hank song! Woo how Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]