Create Account

True story

as someone who has been binge watching JimmyHighroller older people dont watch the NBA as much because they think the games lost physicallity when it really hasnt, you hear it from older NBA analysts all the time about the "good old days" when "players could be more physical"

unless he admits he doesnt like black people

also the people saying that its wrong to say "how could you stand for this guy", would you be saying the same thing if i said "i dont like black people in the hockey scene?" yeah dont think so

07-20-2019, 12:50 AMSamee Wrote: as someone who has been binge watching JimmyHighroller older people dont watch the NBA as much because they think the games lost physicallity when it really hasnt, you hear it from older NBA analysts all the time about the "good old days" when "players could be more physical"

I would be very interested in someone trying to convince me that the league is just as physical now as it was in the day of the Bad Boy Pistons, etc. I might have to check out this ... JimmyHighroller. If that's his real name.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

07-19-2019, 11:59 PMPenKnight Wrote: As that occurred, these spies decided to create a Thunderdome Thread and I never even opened it and it got locked after 34 pages of hate.

1: If you are in a public forum they arent spies, they are bystanders, and you should know if your gonna say anything contriversial, take it to a PRIVATE message, thats what theyre there for.

2: That thread only got locked cause 2 members started talking about concentration camps, not because the mod thought people were being too mean to you.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I hope PK at least listened to Slappy's latest podcast before including him in the list of people allegedly tarnishing his fair name.

Nikolai Evans

07-19-2019, 11:59 PMPenKnight Wrote:
07-19-2019, 06:40 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: While none of it would or should be characterized as tampering at all, I think the case would be more fairly represented as GMs taking advantage of an existing situation, helping to exacerbate it and keeping the fires of outrage stoked long after they would have died out. To be fair, Penknight himself definitely did his part in keeping it all alive as well. It doesn’t have to be some Kennedy-esque grassy knoll conspiracy, just shit stirring, muck raking, shame spreading, feigned moral outrage and bad decisions on every side.

It is amazing how you, ztevans and others have misconstrued the timeline, facts and actual truth of the whole situation.
Since it appears many of you have difficulty with comprehension let me try to help by putting it in plain English and Black and White.

I was goofing around in my NOLA Locker Room with a few members shooting the breeze but not with Grape or Tweeds.
Someone got offended and copy pasted my comments to just about everyone on the site or Discord.
The SHL room asked me if I said something and I replied... yes I said that I don't see the problem.
I didn't continue the conversation.
However, Pris asked me to explain in the Russia Locker Room which I did.
Now these fine people just heard what they wanted to hear and strung me up the tree without a trial.
ztevans basically called me a racist as I explained I didn't watch the NBA anymore because I didn't like the way the game had changed from about 15 years or so ago.

As that occurred, these spies decided to create a Thunderdome Thread and I never even opened it and it got locked after 34 pages of hate.
So they started another TD Thread that I never commented on or opened.
And they started one or two more TD threads that I never opened or commented on... that is 4 TD Threads that I never made one post on.
I removed myself from all locker rooms after a little discussion in Montreal and NOLA.

After that others created SHL Media about the situation which I did not open or comment on.

As a matter of fact I told everyone privately that I should be banned from the league because it was the easiest decision for all involved.
Everyone I told that too like Slappydoodle, ztevens, Slash, Joe K and a few others said that it wasn't worthy of a ban let alone a suspension.

Next I said I would take any punishment that HO or any other authority in the matter wanted to hand down.
That I would comply with any and all decisions made.

So instead I decided to just retire my player which seems the best course of action.
After retiring my player I have made less than 10 posts about the situation.

So your statement of PenKnight stoking the flames of this whole thing are completely false and inaccurate.
I will stop posting on this site eventually but it bothers me that people who I liked and enjoyed like Slappydoodle and ztevans could be so wrong in their assessment or recounting the actual facts of the situation.
07-19-2019, 01:28 AMPenKnight Wrote: This will most likely be my last post.

Guys we have been lied to. Undecided////

07-20-2019, 12:50 AMSamee Wrote: as someone who has been binge watching JimmyHighroller older people dont watch the NBA as much because they think the games lost physicallity when it really hasnt, you hear it from older NBA analysts all the time about the "good old days" when "players could be more physical"

I mean, the NBA was more physical back then. Everyone be calling and one nowadays. Even at Y pickup games smh.

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019, 01:56 AM by Gwdjohnson.)

07-19-2019, 11:59 PMPenKnight Wrote: It is amazing how you, ztevans and others have misconstrued the timeline, facts and actual truth of the whole situation.

I will stop posting on this site eventually but it bothers me that people who I liked and enjoyed like Slappydoodle and ztevans could be so wrong in their assessment or recounting the actual facts of the situation.

Pretty bold move going after evans like that, considering he was kind enough to give you a thoughtful and reasoned response in Russia at a time when everyone was (rightfully) outraged at your comments, and the doubling down on those comments that followed. Not that you care I guess because instead of acknowledging that, you just left that discord without saying a word after he sent that lol.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

07-20-2019, 01:54 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
07-19-2019, 11:59 PMPenKnight Wrote: It is amazing how you, ztevans and others have misconstrued the timeline, facts and actual truth of the whole situation.

Pretty bold move going after evans like that, considering he was kind enough to give you a thoughtful and reasoned response in Russia at a time when everyone was (rightfully) outraged at your comments, and the doubling down on those comments that followed. Not that you care I guess because instead of acknowledging that, you just left that discord without saying a word after he sent that lol.

[Image: 5noHKsb.jpg]

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

07-20-2019, 02:23 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
07-20-2019, 01:54 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Pretty bold move going after evans like that, considering he was kind enough to give you a thoughtful and reasoned response in Russia at a time when everyone was (rightfully) outraged at your comments, and the doubling down on those comments that followed. Not that you care I guess because instead of acknowledging that, you just left that discord without saying a word after he sent that lol.

[Image: 5noHKsb.jpg]

And the winner for "Best Dodgeball Reference" and for making me remember this gem of a movie exists goes to SG!

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Accusing people of misconstruing the timeline and then just straight lying about the timeline is def a hmmmm moment

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

07-20-2019, 01:54 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Pretty bold move going after evans like that, considering he was kind enough to give you a thoughtful and reasoned response in Russia at a time when everyone was (rightfully) outraged at your comments, and the doubling down on those comments that followed. Not that you care I guess because instead of acknowledging that, you just left that discord without saying a word after he sent that lol.

07-20-2019, 06:01 AMWaters Wrote: Accusing people of misconstruing the timeline and then just straight lying about the timeline is def a hmmmm moment

I mean, I really don't want to pile on the guy further.  It has no change on the outcome, he's clearly sticking to his guns, and it just makes this whole dumb thing keep going.

But also I bit my tongue so hard when folks like @TML99 were (reasonably!) suggesting "Why don't you try just talking to the guy instead of attacking him" because that was happening, and it was the same result.  I didn't want to "out" PK like that.  I was one of his biggest fans.  You can ask @Pris that.  You can ask @JKortesi81 what my first message to him was after New Orleans drafted him.

My reward for this was to be singled out as somehow worse than the rest and to be lied about.  I'm not angry.  I'm just sad.  And I just want this to be over, because no one wins.

Nikolai Evans

PK bad Ztevans good

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]