Create Account

S49 Interested Prospect

Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects

[Image: Edmonton.png]

Congrats on making it to the big Draft! It's an exciting time to be a prospect in the SHL and things only get more exciting from here on out as you join your new team and make your way towards SHL dominance. The Edmonton Blizzard are one of those teams and eager to add fresh new talent to an already lethal roster. Right now is the perfect time to join the Blizzard! We have a competitive team now, but we're always looking to the future so our winning ways never go away. If that's something you're interested in, or you're just hyped on the blizz, let us know below.

Link to Player Page:

1. Do you know anything about the team? Are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? If you had to accomplish one thing in the SHL what would it be?

3. There's a place for all types of users on the Blizz. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Just want to make some new friends and hang in the locker room?

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? watch it?

5. Got any hobbies? Have an aspiring music career? Anything cool going on?

6. Do you have a Discord tag? Want to share it? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?

7. Do you enjoy writing media or making graphics? Have any jobs pm the site? What's the coolest thing you've done/made on the site? if nothing, anything you'd like to do?

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? Are you enjoying your time on the site? What would you change?

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich or is it something a little bit more?

10. Does your player have a story? Any cool facts about your player?

11. Play any video games? What is your video game system of choice? If no, any favourite board games? Books? Movies? Plays? (feel free to answer anyways)

12. Lets play a game. We're both in a room with a gun. If either of us shoot and kill the other that person will walk out of the room perfectly fine. If we both sit there for an hour we survive, but both lose our left leg below the knee. What do you do?

13. Got a job? Go to school? Stay-at-home parent? Socialite?

14. Do you have your future build laid out already? Are you going to need help building your star player (We're always there for you!)? Is the style of player you want to build set in stone?

Thanks for taking a bit of time to let us get to know you! If you have anything else you would like to share with the Edmonton Blizzard please post it here. Feel free to send myself or @TommySalami a PM if you want to know a little more about us and the Blizzard. Good luck in the Draft. You're going to do great!

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2641144

1. Do you know anything about the team? Are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?
I don't really know much about the team other than a few of the players that are on it, but I'm interested in being a part of it. Edmonton is the only Canadian based team that I'd actually like to play for.

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? If you had to accomplish one thing in the SHL what would it be?
I envision myself to be a lock-down defender. Unfortunately this version of simonT doesn't keep track of takeaways, but ideally I'd be a league leader in the category along with hits and shot blocks. While I don't ever envision myself being a leading scorer in the league, I'd still like to be able to rack up assists along the way. If I could accomplish one thing, it'd be winning the Challenge Cup. I don't care about individual nearly as much as I'd want to win the league championship.

3. There's a place for all types of users on the Blizz. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Just want to make some new friends and hang in the locker room?
I anticipate being very active with goals of purchasing all equipment yearly and doing PTs, ACs, 3on3s, etc. 

I've never even worn a pair of ice skates and I can't roller blade for shit, so my experience playing is running around in my driveway shooting tennis balls at the garage door when I was a kid. I love to watch it though and have been for the past 8ish years since I've gotten into the sport.

I play drums, guitar, and piano for fun but definitely do not have any sort of career in music lol. Xbox is my go-to for gaming. I'm a really big baseball fan and go to a Brewer game almost every week.

6. Do you have a Discord tag? Want to share it? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?
Noah#2100. I'm regularly on discord, whether I'm at work or at home, doesn't matter.

7. Do you enjoy writing media or making graphics? Have any jobs pm the site? What's the coolest thing you've done/made on the site? if nothing, anything you'd like to do?
I don't enjoy writing media and I have no graphics skills whatsoever, but I've written a number of media articles just to pay for training and equipment.

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? Are you enjoying your time on the site? What would you change?
I saw a reddit post from Eggy this past off-season and figured I'd try my luck here. I had a decently fun time in the other sim league that I participated in, but lost interest because they simmed only 1 sim day per real day and the offseasons lasted forever.

Hot dog is love, hot dog is life. But it's definitely not a sandwich and I'll fight anyone who says it is.

I had initially came up with a backstory when I did my first media article, but I quickly abandoned that.

11. Play any video games? What is your video game system of choice? If no, any favourite board games? Books? Movies? Plays? (feel free to answer anyways)
I've been playing a lot of Apex and chel lately on Xbox. I also play MLB the Show quite a bit on PS4

12. Lets play a game. We're both in a room with a gun. If either of us shoot and kill the other that person will walk out of the room perfectly fine. If we both sit there for an hour we survive, but both lose our left leg below the knee. What do you do?
I'd be fine with losing my leg below the knee, I'm a lazy ass anyways. Question is can I trust you not to shoot me? I probably place way too much trust in others, but I'd take a gamble and chance that you won't kill me.

I'm a software engineer working in Milwaukee, graduated from college about 2 years ago.

14. Do you have your future build laid out already? Are you going to need help building your star player (We're always there for you!)? Is the style of player you want to build set in stone?
I have my 350 TPE player build laid out, but I haven't put much thought into my build past that point. I'd like to remain a lock-down defender with a strong passing game, but we'll see if my mind changes later on down the road.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 05:36 PM by JaytheGreat.)

I don't know too much about the team, but I'm very interested in joining Edmonton.

I see myself as a Center that put pucks in the back of net with regularity. I want to be considered as one of the best snipers in the SHL. Although I still want to be reliable on defense and dominate in the face off circle. Easy I want to win the Challenger Cup, that's more important then individual achievements. 

I plan on being as active as possible, trying to earn all the equipment, doing the PTs every week and so one,

Never played ice hockey but I have played roller blade hockey and field hockey. I try to watch most of the Red Wings games and play off hockey.

I don't play any instruments or anything like that, but I do love listening to music. I play a lot of xbox in my down time. I also watch a lot of sports mainly football, hockey, baseball, and college sports.

JayGreatness#0108

Sometimes I like to write but it has to be something I'm interested in, unfortunately I'm pretty bad at making graphics. I haven't really done anything cool on the site yet, but I do have some ideas.

I'm in a basketball sim league (SBA), and so a thread about this site, liking hockey I decided to check it out.

One of the great questions of the universe, but I'll have to say it's not a sandwich.

My player's story is still being written, but he came from Russia, he's fought off a bear with just his hands, scored a goal in his first game in the SMJHL, and got ejected for starting a fight in game 5 of his team's elimination game. 

I mainly play on Xbox, I play CoD, NHL, Madden, FIFA, used to play Apex. I do play a lot of Football Manager on my laptop. 

I'll trust you not to shoot me

I'm currently interning at a hospital to take x-rays.

I've got my players 350 build set but I'm always listening to advice on what to upgrade to be a better player. So I'm always on the lookout for suggestions.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I'm an Oilers fan so I'd love to play for Edmonton.

Win a championship.

Maybe start off as max earner and maybe move to just PTs and ACs.

Played as a kid. Watch it.

Don't mind it. khabib#3595

Enjoying my time.

Shoot you.

Work, school, volunteer.

I want to be a sniping winger. Responsible on defense. Maybe move over to C if the team needs it. I don't care where I'm placed in the lineup as long as it helps the team.

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]

Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=96480

You guys have been a very competitive team in the West and I would like to be apart of the future of the Blizzard so you guys can continue to compete.

Hard hitting, pass first, ultimate defensive term first guy. Pretty much the opposite of my last guy as he was all about points and scoring.

A little bit everything that you said.

Used to play it and I'm a Leafs fan. Pretty much my main sport although basketball in terms of playing it irl has taken over in that aspect.

Video Games, listening to Music. Just the typical stuff when I have spare time

CFJ#6948. I'm pretty much on Discord most of the day.

I enjoy writing media, as goofy as my media pieces were back in the day as some people enjoyed and some didn't as it may past their threshold of what they want to read. As long it got a reaction out of somebody that's all good for me.

My interest in the site has got down a little, in terms of a building up a playing again keeps around until Prince Devitt hits his peak.

Sandwiches and Hot-Dogs have different type of buns and different types of ingredients. Therefore, they are different in a way.

Prince Devitt joined the SMJHL in his mid thirties after wrestling all across the world before becoming a main stay in New Japan Pro Wrestling. He looks to do about the same thing that he did over there in terms of domination and titles.

I'm usually a PC guy. My video game preference varies over time. I was a Chel guy until the game got unbearable to play. And then I was a FIFA guy until that game got unbearable to play.

I would wait it out. I can just get a prosthetic leg, you know.

About to go back to school in September for another year of University. After taking a year off of school to work.

Hey, if you need me to change anything in my build. I am ok for it. I've done it in the past for Winnipeg and West Kendall.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Holy shit this is long.

I'd say I know a thing or two.

Lead the league in Assists. Punch Keygan in the mouth. You know, the usual.

Man, if you'd draft me and all I had to do was Crack jokes in the LR, I'd be there.

Played it recreationally. I think I saw a game once.

Play guitar.

Lmao I'm in your LR, just shoot me a message.

Ya, I've been doing this series in the SMJHL media this year and have had fun with it. Nothing I do is cool though.

I literally can't quit this shit. I hate every second I am here. I would change the fact that I ever discovered this website in the first place.

I'll give you something a little bit more.

Ricky Spanish is beloved by all, yet he is my worst character ever invented.

I think you know my MO.

I shoot myself. Two birds, amirite?

I'm a gypsy.

What is even the future man? Time is a flat circle.

I know nothing and care about nothing

GOALS. ALL OF THE GOALS.

TO THE MAX

I understand it enough.

Yes, I do music. I write about soccer. I'm also currently writing my own anime.

You know who I am.

Media. I could probably be a media grader.

I recreated. Because that's what you do when you retire.

Don't even fucking...

Yes. She was born in Costa Rica and became an American citizen under DACA after she was brought over at the age of 3. She began playing hockey because that's what her father believed that she should do in order to assimilate into being an American, since they moved to had Detroit. When she was 8, they moved to Chicago and she continued to play hockey there. She has a small background in soccer as well, but she's stuck with hockey for most of her life.

I got an XBOne. If you want movie recommendations, Lost in Translation is probably my favorite movie of all time. Also, watch Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai.

I mean, you're the other person in the room. I don't think either of us would hesitate.

I am a freelance sportswriter currently going to community college and I may start gigging as a musician soon.

Sniper. Score. I got this.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Finn-Rhys Player Page

I know next to nothing about any SHL team. I've been solely focused on SMJHL. I'm definitely interested.

Honestly, if I could set the record for most blocked shots I'd be pumped. I'm not looking to score or to hit people and take penalties, I'm looking to help defensively and chip in when needed with some key passes.

I'd look to be as active as possible and try to be a max earner. I'm competitive by nature so I'd like to end up being one of the best of my draft class.

I played hockey growing up. I still watch it when I can but life (and two young boys) limit that.

If I'm not taking my wife and kids on hikes or camping then I'm probably at home reading. Right now I'm reading Dune for the first time and it is AWESOME!

FinnRhys#1812. I'm fairly "active". I don't talk a lot but I read almost everything.

I'm a media guy. I'm still new to sim leagues and discord and graphics so I stick to what I know and that was always creative writing. The only cool things I've done have been writing media pieces on the Halifax Raiders playoff run.

I was in the SLL that Noble ran and Jepox was there and recruited me. So far I'm enjoying it although it can be hard to break in since everyone seems to know each other already.

I think Chopped would call it an open-faced sandwich... 

My player is semi-autobiographical. From Alaska but grew up all over the place. 

I hardly have time for video games anymore but when I do play it's xbox 1 and it's either assassins creed or a sports game. Books are my jam. Favorites are A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man, Ghost Fleet, the Monk and Frankenstein.

So, no offense, I'm going to shoot you. It's not personal, it's business. I promise I'll make it painless. 

Have a pretty demanding job in the defense sector. When I'm not at work thinking deep thoughts then I'm at home playing husband and parent to two little boys.

So I have an idea of how I'm building to 350 TPE for SMJHL but beyond that I don't have a real plan yet. First plan for SHL will be to get my Defense to 95 and from there who knows. I'm always open to suggestions and I'm not locked into a build. Whatever you think will help the team I will do.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

**Please see my player page and update thread in my signature.

I know you have a lot of first round picks! So I would assume you're rebuilding and I definitely have interest. 

I want to be considered one of the best goalies to ever grace the SHL, I intend to play the long game and be in the SHL for as long as possible. 

Max earner with all the equipment, bring me all the TPE.

Huge fan, let's talk. 

Love reading, writing, sports and games!

Tate#8493

Most recent media

Most recent podcast

I was referred by a member of the SHL/VHL, love the idea of SIM leagues and I'm all in. I never knew these existed until May of this year and you won't be able to get rid of me now. I'd make the updating system a little more advanced like what they have at the VHL and I'd also design player pages a bit different. 

It's a hot dog, the bun is still one piece of bread. Don't hate me.

He's on the rise and ready and willing to put the work in, check out my recent media for the ongoing story. I just made Team Canada so expect media on that. 

PS4 and Switch, also play on the PC, love sports games and RPG's.

Let's live and get bionic legs, chicks dig them.

I'm a working man with a one month old and a wife, and so happy because of it.

100% open to advice, I want to be one of the best and the only way to do that is to listen and learn.

Thank you!

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

Bump

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]