Create Account

Making of: True story and Kalju comments on PenKnight case

I think it´s time to say few things, there might be users who think I am a misogynist and defending PK, to those people I can say: I´m not, I just think it´s not cool how this place jumps and targets people sometimes.

Might not make that much of a difference or is it something you even want to hear or care about, but I made those PK threads for fun. That is what I like to do, I like to annoy people. I see a hot topic going on or something that could get few yucks - I come in and write a take on it.  It´s funny to me when people reply to my articles, it´s funny to me when people start to think if I´m really like that or think like that. I like to argue with people, sometimes to truly understand what is going on, more often to just keep it going on until it´s not fun anymore.

What is the point? There is no point, all done simply to amuse myself. I could not care less about PK´s ideas on women in sports, they are his comments - I can just move on with my day and everything is fine OR if I have the time and energy, I can come in and annoy people.

Don´t care? Don´t believe me, ´Nice damage control, bro´. Can´t believe anything I write anymore? That is fine, you should not believe everything you see right away or automatically assume that if there is no profanity and the text is written in calm matter there has to be some truth behind the comments - could be just to get a reaction out of you.

What I write to SHL and what I write to LR´s/Discord are different things - I´m just a normal guy, I´m a guy who wants to have a good time. This whole PK case is the first time I have actually had to explain myself to people privately on something, it´s that serious and important topic to some. I envy people who care about something so passionately.

To anyone who truly and I mean truly feel like I have hurt their feelings, I would like to apologize, BUT I can´t. Don´t take it so seriously. I don´t hate women or women in sports. I don´t have anything against
anyone who has commented around this PK case, great that you have the fire in you to fight against misogynist comments and in general fight against issues that are important.

To the end I would like to leave a meme that I think it´s fitting:

Person: Hey guys look how *ableist slur* I am
Couple guys listening: Frick off *ableist slur*
Person: Jokes on you, I was only pretending!

(450)

So I'm not saying you're sexist cause it sounds like you're aware of how everything looks to a lot of people but I will say that the defense of "I'm not a misogynist" isn't quite good. I've known plenty of boomers who have said things like "I'm not a racist I just get why those damn n words have to be so damn *insert racist stereotype*". Even funnier when they use the term "inner city kids/people" because they think they're not being racist simply by not saying the n word.

That said, I feel you on poking the bear, example me still joking about boomers. Best meme of the year so far. lmao look at this shit

[Image: D7QXGyuXoAEQ0kv.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

07-19-2019, 11:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: So I'm not saying you're sexist cause it sounds like you're aware of how everything looks to a lot of people but I will say that the defense of "I'm not a misogynist"  isn't quite good.  I've known plenty of boomers who have said things like "I'm not a racist I just get why those damn n words have to be so damn *insert racist stereotype*". Even funnier when they use the term "inner city kids/people" because they think they're not being racist simply by not saying the n word.

That said, I feel you on poking the bear, example me still joking about boomers. Best meme of the year so far. lmao look at this shit

[Image: D7QXGyuXoAEQ0kv.jpg]
That is all I got, the only way I can make a difference in anything is how I act in the real world where it truly matters, I treat everybody with respect. If people are nice to me - no reason for me to act any differently. Of course, I try to do the same in the interweb, but the internet is not the real world - whatever you see here does not automatically have to be so serious. There is more than a fair chance someone is egging you on with the hot takes.

Is it a social media that has caused people to lose the sight of that? People act like someone is now coming behind their door and stopping them from doing whatever, it´s just words on a screen. Even if you say you are just joking around, that does not change anything - ´why would anyone joke around about something like that, there must be some truth behind that person's comments´? No, take everything you see with a pinch of salt, no sense of humor - so serious all the time.

Gotta love good memes!

JRuutu - "it's been days and you guys are still going on about Pencilpage"
Also jRuutu - "let me make another article about the CrayonPawn situation"

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-20-2019, 08:00 AMwumaduce Wrote: JRuutu - "it's been days and you guys are still going on about Pencilpage"
Also jRuutu - "let me make another article about the CrayonPawn situation"

Where I said anything about the length of these debates?

Just felt like I need to come out and say this because multiple users now think I´m a misogynist.