Create Account

Prince Devitt SHL Team Draft Rankings
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019, 07:50 PM by CFJ.)

Code:
Ready for Grading - 673 Words

Don't take these draft rankings too seriously SHL GMs, I would happy to play for any team in the SHL. After all my last guy was picked in the 4th Round by the Rage  Laughing . Obviously my TPE numbers aren't on par with most of the guys in my class and the season I had wasn't the greatest, but it can only go up from here.

1.  Jets - Well it was Crossfit Jesus's longest tenured team in the SHL, and they have guys still I have played with still in the Lockeroom. Like Bonk, Toe, Flappy, Troy, StamkosFan, Fever, Gaia. And the prospect system seems promising too, I wouldn't mind being drafted here and started Devitt's career here.

2.  Platoon - The team that I just won a Cup with last season with Crossfit Jesus and that being the West Kendall Platoon. That being said it looks like management will be taking a slight change, but they still have the same core group guys that'll make them a competitive team for seasons to come. I'm not sure if I'll fit in their d-core but if they somehow can being a fit there, they are definitely destination that I would like to be apart of yet again.

3.  Specters - A lot of history on this team from the ScareCrow days with Joe K and TDZ. Also having Nicholas Williams and Olsin Fletcher there as well good sign as well. They are very good team with a lot of good pieces in place and I think Devitt would look good in the Purple and Black.

4.  Stampede - This team has the shed the meme ora about them when I started on the site. Obviously some guys that I know like Tomen, Finn, Sleepy the Snek, Karey, Dizzy and Zambie. I'd really like to be one of the pieces of that team leading them to a dynasty, playing along side Zambie as long he doesn't retire by the time I get called up.

5.  Rage - The team that drafted me. Of course the guys that drafted me Kez and McZ are no longer there but JayWhy is still there as a familiar face. And new Rage members over the past few season like Dweaves and LukeTD show a team that's on the verge of taking the next step and I would like to help them take that next step.

6.  Dragons - I would fancy a Otis B. Driftwood and Prince Devitt D combo providing terror to the league with Mike Izzy up front creating a threeheaded monster.

7.  Blizzard - Has been a competitive team for what it seems the longest time in the West. And they have a good team aspect about them. Would like to bring another Cup to city of Edmonton.

8.  Steelhawks - I mean who doesn't want to play with someone like Gooney.  Laughing

9.  syndicate - Ofer & Kylrad are good brothers and with Kylrad I've won a Cup with. Maybe we can re-create that magic together.

10.  Panthers - Don't know too much about this team, but having a Wasty sig would be really cool.

11.  pride - With a couple of members of their d core retiring it would be a place with a lot of opportunity in hand.

12.  Stars - Toronna baby. That's pretty much what I have to say about them. ML is a good guy.

13.  Wolfpack - Seems like Ace is rebuilding, and they could use me a piece to attract other good players in FA or in the draft at one point.

14.  Renegades - They have the same group of guys like Durden, Dankoa and some new guys like Walrus, Justice, BenchWarmer. Interesting team.

15.  Barracuda - I wish they were still Seattle to be honest. Would be appropriate with the Seattle expansion happening in real life in the NHL.

16.  Chiefs - I have no idea what direction they are going with the team to be honest. Schmurph and Leppy are two great guys. If they need me to turn the ship around, I would be willing to bite the bullet.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

the 3 headed monster... i ike it! Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Jets let's goooo

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

i will take this very seriously tyvm

[Image: 3.png]

Best 4th rd pick ever

Think you won't drop that far this time!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway