Create Account

S48 Championship Week

Casual done

Task 3
After falling out the Winnipeg in game 7, as would be it this is the game that NOLA just can’t overcome, reigning Ron Mexico MVP, DeMaricus Smyth, had a gentle sit down with team management. After what would surmise to be a rather lack luster season, coming off the MVP caliber S47, Smyth had nothing but thoughtful and positive ideas about what the team might be able to use to spice up the roster. Smyth and New Orleans, now entering 4th season with the franchise are looking for that little bit extra that should be able to help put the expansion team up and over the top for their first combined Challenge Cup. S49 awaits the return, and hopefully the beginning of a new era that will usher in NOLA is the premier franchise in the SHL. Entering what should be the prime years for both expansion franchises, it will be interesting to see who wins it all first and who establishes themselves as destination franchise.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

CW done!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria