Create Account

S48 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 09:18 PM by Bonk.)

Dates of my vacation rental 21-28 could this have lined up any worse?

Task 1
If I were to build a team from the two teams in the challenge cup finals the Winnipeg Jets and the Buffalo stampede, I would have a healthy combination from both teams. Of course I would have to have Lil' Manius as one of my building blocks of this team because I am me and that is what I do. In addition, I would also add Troy McClure III ( @Troy_McClure03 ) from the Jets roster and Ola Wagstrom ( @StamkosFan ). Both these players are young and upcoming talented that would be valuable on any team. From the Buffalo stampede roster I would have to pick Cassius Darrow and Hippo Passamas ( @hhh81 @Mayuu ). As both of these players would make amazing building blocks. The combination of Darrow and McClure would be amazing and have offenses scared to bring the puck into the zone against these two defensive Juggernauts. In addition, I think the line of Manius, Passamas and Wagstrom would be an unstoppable force in the shl.

Words~170

Task 10
As any listener to the Big Slappy Hour will tell you, if I have to talk about a historic SHL challenge cup finals, it is going to be season 25. The season 25 SHL finals saw the Winnipeg Jets face the West Kendall Platoon and a seven-game series, which ultimately ended with the Platoon losing to the glorious Winnipeg Jets. I would have included a series link here but those links are dead (someone should get around updating those). That Jets roster had some amazing players such as Rembrandt Q. Einstein, Taylor McDavid, Vidrik Onoprienko, and Big Manius. While the West Kendall Platoon's roster boasted such names as Bojo Biscuit and Slappy McDoodle. This Jets victory ensured that episode 13 of the Big Slappy Hour, will go down in history as the greatest Big Slappy Hour ever. The series also saw Onoprienko lock up the hall of fame as he had an amazing challenge cup series, in addition to an amazing regular season.
Words ~163

Task 8
The SHL season 48 challenge cup finals is going to be an event you cannot miss. Come see the surprising Winnipeg Jets play the impressive Buffalo Stampede. Get your tickets to see offensive Juggernaut such as Jason Visser a Lil' Manius and see the defensive of titan Alex Metzler and Buffalo's new young talent Cassius Darrow. As this match-up is surely to be one up for the ages. So get your tickets now they are going fast, bring the wife, bring the kids, and bring the entire family. Everyone is going to want to watch and enjoy the intensive SHL match up. It is not every day you have a chance to witness history.
So where would I promote this? I would have to promote this on the "Big Slappy Hour". How could I not. In addition to being, a SHL staple in the podcast community the "Big Slappy Hour" is committed in providing the most entertaining SHL podcast that they can possibly provide. Not to mention the house is a friend of mine so I have to do it on his podcast.

Words ~183

@Slappydoodle @Avakael @hhh81 @ToeDragon84

Task 12

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2669283

https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/dgLr4bjm/file.html

Task 13
PMed

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019, 04:21 PM by TheHockeyist. Edit Reason: RETRACTED )

[RETRACTED]

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 05:51 AM by SecondSucks22.)

CW1: Without sounding full of myself or something, the prospective player I would try to build around is Jax Duggan. Duggan the first overall pick from 2 seasons ago is set to join the team this upcoming season, or the season after, and will slowly build his way to the top pairing on Defense. Given most of the dmen will be either regressing or retired by the time that happens, youll need to start building based on who you're going to pair with him, or if you will choose to ask him to do what Vancouver has done and reverse Brent Burns this bitch and swap from d man to winger. Another great option would be Commander Sheppard @LarksTongue Who ive personally seen tear up the international competition and who is also willing to be both a forward and Dman. (3)

CW2: My post season currently isnt over (scrubs) So conversations with my GMs have been short and sweet, mostly full of "We can focus more on this in the post season, right now its playoffs". Otherwise its been a hard focus on the sure things, defense, puckhandling, scoring, passing, skating. The one thing that no one has had to tell me thusfar is that this next season I need to pull my head out of my ass when it comes to training (points). You know a few seasons back a once great NHL player had to be told to do the same thing, and this season he spent most of the time shit talking Brent Burns and that brady kid in canada texas, so who knows if thats a path i want to follow, but it would make @Fordyford have a harder time shit talking me. GM's for scale @FlappyGiraffe and @Troy_McClure03 (3)

CW3(task 5): 
2. You never said I had to give a good reason for picking who im picking, so Im going to pick my Winnipeg bros. Why? Because theyre family and if I dont I run the risk of getting yelled at in the locker room. Loyalty people, its called loyalty and I for sure have it.
3. This one is easy, and I only have to tag a grand total of 2 people here. @FlappyGiraffe and @Troy_McClure03. Without their amazing general managering I doubt we would have made it this far, yes the team is made of amazing players, but put together wrong it would amount to nothing.
4. I would be remiss to not give Buffalo the same treatment I LITERALLY just gave Winnipeg. Would Buffalo be able to make the finals with a monkey behind the wheel? Yea probably. But 2 out of 3 while also trading a player for SO MANY GOOD PICKS? Nah heres to you @WannabeFinn and @Tomen 
5. Cedric Moreau I dont want to have to justify my reasoning here because I used the exact same reasoning for the first question I answered for this task, but thats exactly it, loyalty, and also the fact that he will have those beautiful bastards blocking shots with their faces right infront of him.
(4)

CW4: If theres one player I want to shadow its Commander Shep @LarksTongue. I know what you might be saying "hes a left winger, youre a dumbass" and while I agree to both of those statements, I can also play a seperate position and want to mimic the guy. I didnt even know what position he ACTUALLY plays until I had to look into it for this. Hes a forward being utilized as a defenceman. Shep is versitile and will do what he has to to help his team prosper and THAT is the type of player I want to be. I know to some people ive come off as a bit of a dick, but end of the day I want whats best for those around me. (3)

CW5: "MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY GET READY FOR THE BATTLE OF THE BLADES AS THE BUFFALO STAMPEDE GET SET TO TAKE ON THE SUPRISE UNDERDOG WINNIPEG JETS IN THE BATTLE FOR THE FOUR STAR CUP. WATCH AS STAR STUDDED TEAMS TAKE THE ICE IN WHAT IS SURE TO BE AN ACTION PACKED EVENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. BE SURE TO WITNESS THE WINNIPEG WHITE OUT IN PERSON TO CHEER ON YOUR HOME TOWN JETS." The podcast this commercial will be aired on will be @ztevans "The Podcast I Will Regret Making" As it will serve its purpose of reaching and advertising our crowd of Jets fans (what with him being on the team and all) Otherwise I would pick the POWER HOUR with @slothfacekilla cause hes my boi. (3)

Total: 16 (I also did the Casual User questions if someone decides one of my answers was shit and not worth the 3 teps)

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 11:52 PM by Psanchez55.)

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...st&p=91063

Casual Member Special sent

CW TASK: (Written, 3 TPE)
Both teams in our challenge cup series come in with a healthy set of talented young players. if you were to choose a player from either teams SHL roster or there prospect pool with a (start date of S45, S46, S47 or S48) to build your team around, who would it be and why? What qualities on or off the ice make them 'that guy' and how do you think they would shape the image of their franchise? (150+ words and *tag any player involved in this task)

@Trautner
Winnipeg has such a group of talented youngsters. Noah Gallagher, Nick Bain, Olla Wagstrom, and Slip McScruff are all integral parts of the Jets roster. I'd feel rather comfortable building around any one of this bunch. Ignoring hockey skill for a second, some exceptional sim league users can be found in this bunch. StamkosFan is on pace (don't you love the on pace for generation) to potentially set the SHL TPE record by the end of his career. Trautner was on pace for a similar accomplishment in the affiliated PBE. Fever builds SHLhall of famers, and StadiumGambler has shown himself to be a strong user. Based on my knowledge of what these users bring to the table, Michael Scarn would be my pick (in a tight race) to build a team around. He has a great build as well, with high defense, skating and puck handling, and high scoring and passing with what looks to be around the correct ratio..

SHL FINALS PROMO
It all comes down to this. Series after series has been played, and now it's finally time for the SHL Championship. This much anticipated matchup features many of the leages future stars, and some of the leagues best goalkeeping (Moreau?) going up against some team from Buffalo. Two teams from cities that no casual fan can locate on the map, one trophy, who's going to bring it home? *Hopefully neither, as we'd like to have the trophy again for next season, and we wont be able to find it in these cities* Winnipeg v Buffulo. This week, on the SHL network.

To broadcast this outstanding ad, I would chose none other than the JoeKast. @JKortesi81
Perhaps because his is the only podcast I have listened too, but I consider his SHL podcast to be top notch. Who better than him to advertise for this challenge cup? No-one? That's exactly what I thought

Talk with GMs?
Welp, we're heading into s49 now. Vivian has been floating around the league for 4-5 seasons now. If nothing else, she's consistent. She doesn't quite live up to my usual standard of effort. I like to earn as near max as possible with the possible exception of equipment. This league just isn't as friendly to casuals. I'm trying to log in once a week, and y'all have 3-=4 different PTs spread across the entire week. So, I'm not quite getting there. Still, it looks like LeBlanc will be the goalie in Winnipeg next season. I probably need to adjust my build just a bit. The weakness I chose I upgraded, while completely ignoring another attribute entirely. By changing weaknesses, I'll be able to free up quite a bit of TPE. Really, it's quite amazing I've survived this long. But Winnipeg has put a lot of money into my development so, I guess we'll keep developing. I am broke tho... So maybe there needs to be more money. Either way, the LeBlanc ERA officially begins
@Troy_McClure03

[Image: 1542603263658.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019, 12:07 AM by StamkosFan.)

Code:
Both teams in our challenge cup series come in with a healthy set of talented young players. if you were to choose a player from either teams SHL roster or there prospect pool with a (start date of S45, S46, S47 or S48) to build your team around, who would it be and why? What qualities on or off the ice make them 'that guy' and how do you think they would shape the image of their franchise?
I would have to go with Slip McScruf @Scrufdaddy, a defensemen for the Winnipeg Jets. Scruf was arguably the steal of the draft in S45, and he is truly the future of the Jets defensive core. His loyalty and personality are also aspects that make him the type of guy to build a team around; I have no doubts that one day he will be at least an alternate captain for Winnipeg. He is likely to hit 1000 TPE in the offseason; certainly pacing to be a top pairing defender in the near future! He can play just about any role; power play, penalty kill, or even strength. Lastly, he knows how to build a player smartly. As a defenseman, he has raised his defense early, already having it at 96 at this early point in his career, and his passing and puck handling are high too. You can't train a player to intuitively know what attributes are important, but Scruf has figured out exactly how to maximize his effectiveness at this point in his career. He's projecting a great image for the Winnipeg Jets; strong, determined, and intelligent.

Code:
CW TASK 3: (Written, 3 TPE)
For most of us S48 is over and now its time to sit down with your GM's for a season end review! talk to your GM's about what youve accomplished, what you are strong at, what you need to improve on and what would you like your role to be moving into S49. Task must be 150 words or more.
@FlappyGiraffe @Troy_McClure03 It's been a Cinderella season for Winnipeg; we surpassed all hopes and expectations for this year and proved that we are the real deal. But this was a just our warmup, the opening act if you will. The Jets will be a force to be reckoned with for seasons to come. We have tons of talented youth that are max earning or close to it, from Noah Gallagher to Nick Brain to Slip McScruf to Michael Scarn. These are guys we got later that ended up as steals, and it's been the smart drafting that has made us so strong across the board. I feel like we just need to improve in goal to win; second place won't satisfy any athlete, so we need to patch that issue as soon as possible. Going into S49, I'd like to see how I do on the top line, and maybe move back to center; I think I can do very well there.

Code:
CW TASK 05: (Written, up to 4 TPE)
Pick up to 4 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be '50' words or more.

2. This series boasts an interesting matchup at the blue line between star studded defenders! Which includes Troy McClure III, Gary Grease and Slip McScruff from Winnipeg.. & Buffalo's Tatu Makela, Connor Tanner and Charles Walker.. which group do you expect will outshine the other and why?

3. Winnipeg making it to the finals was an unexpected surprise. What were some of the main reasons why this franchise was able to persevere into the leagues most important series.  (*tag anyone involved)

4. Buffalo has made it to the finals in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Who or what has been a primary reason for the recent success of this franchise. (*tag anyone involved)

5. Both franchises come into the series with a hot Cedric! Between Winnipegs Cedric Moreau and Buffallo's Cedric Robinson which emerging netminder has the advantage over the other in this series?
2. That's tough since both groups are high TPE, but I think Buffalo has the edge. Their guys have a bit more flashiness at the moment, with quite a few of Winnipeg's guys opting for defensive defenseman builds, I think Buffalo's guys will have an advantage in terms of offensive output. All of the Buffalo defensemen can score and play defense, and that's something that will be difficult to match.
3. I think it was the triumph of Winnipeg's third line that made the difference; depth is everything. With Nick Brain @StadiumGambler , Noah Gallagher @fever95 , and Commander Shepard @LarksTongue finding immediate chemistry an posting great rookie numbers, Winnipeg didn't have to worry about relying too heavily on their top six. The third line also could be counting on to come in clutch when the Jets needed a goal most, and that's invaluable.
4. Viktor Marius @karey has been one of the top players in the league over the last few seasons, and to have an elite forward on the ice in critical situations? That's something many teams envy, and certainly Marius' contributions have been a major reason that Buffalo has been so successful. Marius has been great in both the regular and post-season, so he's a very reliable and hard-working athlete.
5. Both Cedrics are close in the TPE but I think that Cedric Robinson has the advantage because Moreau's build is extremely suboptimal. Moreau wasted a ton of TPE in skating, which is well known to be a useless attribute, so he should be considered as having less than 700 TPE in spite of what it says on paper. Robinson's build is objectively better and that should give him an advantage.
Code:
CW TASK 10: (Written, 3 TPE)
CHALLENGE CUP HISTORY reports will be viewed instead of commericals for those watching the series online! pick any previous challenge cup finals from before your current player's time in the SHL and in 150+ words talk about the series including who won and in how many games, and who were some of the better players in that series. [include link to archives]
Link to Archives
Here's the S43 series; a year before Winnipeg went on to win the Cup, which I hope is a sign of what is to come for the current Jets' team. It was disappointing from start to finish for Winnipeg. The West Kendall Platoon humiliated them with a 4 game sweep; the games were close, with 3 of them being within one goal, but still, you don't expect to be swept in the finals. The Jets would have wanted to at least win a game and make it a series rather than a beating. As for the better players, I would point out Alex Light. Light performed at just the right times for West Kendall and was arguably the MVP; he scored an insurance marker to put the Platoon up 2-0 in game 4. This would turn out to be the Cup winning goal, as Winnipeg was able to score on goal but not too. Light's timing was impeccable as always, and that moment was just another reason why he will go down in West Kendall history.
Code:
TASK 13: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to 3 TPE)
Its trivia time with 4 questions related to our Challenge Cup participants!

1. What Buffalo Stampede player recorded a +28 which was the greatest +- number in franchise history?
2. Name 3 players in the Winnipeg Hall of fame
3. Who was Buffalos's 1st round draft pick back in S34?
4. When was the last time the Winnipeg Jets won the Challenge Cup Championship and who was it against?
sent

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Code:
Both teams in our challenge cup series come in with a healthy set of talented young players. if you were to choose a player from either teams SHL roster or there prospect pool with a (start date of S45, S46, S47 or S48) to build your team around, who would it be and why? What qualities on or off the ice make them 'that guy' and how do you think they would shape the image of their franchise? (150+ words and *tag any player involved in this task)

If I had to choose one young player from either side competing in the final to build my team around, I would choose Buffalo Stampede right winger and season 45 draftee Alexander Selich. Despite being a recent draftee, Selich has already accumulated 990 TPE and I will only get better from there. Since @”Tomen” is one of the Stampede GMs, you have to assume that Selich will stay loyal to the team for most of his career. Selich already has SHL experience and he proved that he can be a reliable player this season. He is also pretty versatile, because even if he is listed as a right winger, he spent most of his time this year playing center. Versatility is really a helpful thing for your franchise player to have. Finally, he seems to have hit another level in this year’s playoffs in which he has 14 points in 16 games and a +10 going into the final. I really believe he is on his way to become a franchise player.
172 words

Code:
For most of us S48 is over and now its time to sit down with your GM's for a season end review! talk to your GM's about what youve accomplished, what you are strong at, what you need to improve on and what would you like your role to be moving into S49. Task must be 150 words or more. (*Tag your GM’s)

S48 was a really good season for Anders Christiansen and by far is best since he joined the SHL. Anders ended up the season with an outstanding 20 goals and 62 points, good for the 2nd scorer in the league. However, Anders got traded from Toronto to New England during the season and he should be more acclimatized to his new environment going into next season. Going into next season, Christiansen is expected to still be the top line center in New England. The main objective should be to replicate the performance from S48 since he was one of the top players and it would be unfair to expect more from him since he will be hit by regression from the first time this off-season. In terms of improvements, Anders should work on his faceoff skills who was below 50% while he was with the Wolfpack. Another thing to improve would be to diminish the number of minor penalties taken by Christiansen.
162 words

Code:
Task 05: (Written, up to 4 TPE)
Pick up to 3 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be '50' words or more.

Code:
1. Put together a challenge cup fantasy team using the 2 teams in the finals as the player pool. This fantasy team must include at least 1 young player (S44 or higher) and in 50+ words discuss your choices.

G: Cedric Moreau
D: Tatu Makela
D: Gary Grease
F: Ola Wagstrom
F: Viktor Marius
F: Jason Visser
I chose Moreau, because he performs better since the beginning of the playoffs, Makela and Grease are the two best defenseman from each team. Wagstrom is there because he is the best young players from both teams. Marius was chosen for his high skills and Visser is there for his performance in the regular season.
55 words

Code:
2. This series boasts an interesting matchup at the blue line between star studded defenders! Which includes Troy McClure III, Gary Grease and Slip McScruff from Winnipeg.. & Buffalo's Tatu Makela, Connor Tanner and Charles Walker.. which group do you expect will outshine the other and why?

I think the Buffalo Stampede have the better group of defenseman, mainly because of the depth. I think the Stampede have the better number 1 defenseman in Makela compared to Grease, while Winnipeg has the better number 2 with Troy McClure III. After this, I think Buffalo come on top, because they have five defenseman with OV of 78 or more compared to 3 for the Jets.
67 words

Code:
3. Winnipeg making it to the finals was an unexpected surprise. What were some of the main reasons why this franchise was able to persevere into the leagues most important series.  (*tag anyone involved)

I think Winnipeg experience is one of the main reasons why they are in the finals against, they have great leaders and they help them get where they are now. Their second line has also been awesome in these playoffs. But mostly, I think they are in the finals because of how stellar their defense and goaltending has been these playoffs.
61 words

Code:
4. Buffalo has made it to the finals in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Who or what has been a primary reason for the recent success of this franchise. (*tag anyone involved)

Buffalo has a team that is really well build with both high-end talent and depth at every position. Makela and Marius are the leader at their respective position and everyone seems to follow their path. I think the credit should mostly go to the general managers who have built this team with great drafting and good trades to fill the holes that were left.  
64 words

Code:
5. Both franchises come into the series with a hot Cedric! Between Winnipegs Cedric Moreau and Buffallo's Cedric Robinson which emerging netminder has the advantage over the other in this series?

Going into the final, I think that Winnipeg Jets Cedric Moreau has the advantage over Cedric Robinson, because of his performance in the playoffs before the finals. Right now, Moreau has a major case for the playoffs MVP trophy.  His save percentage of 0.937 vs 0.924 for Robinson and goal against average of 2.03 for Moreau vs 2.19 is why I pick the Jets goaltender.
65 words

Code:

1. What Buffalo Stampede player recorded a +28 which was the greatest +- number in franchise history?
4. When was the last time the Winnipeg Jets won the Challenge Cup Championship and who was it against?

Send via PM.

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 09:06 PM by hhh81.)

Quote:CW TASK 01: (Written, 3 TPE)

While there are a number of very impressive young players on both of these teams, I have to give it up for the inhuman Alexader Selich @Tomen. He is (literally) a giant among his peers, measuring up at 6’10’’, 280 pounds. This hulking young man is also one of the most versatile players in the SHL. So far in his career, he’s played both the wing and slid over to center this year, and been solid depth in whichever role he’s been asked to play. While not a lights out scoring force like Nicolaj Muller, Selich can take on any role the team needs from him. He’s been known to do skating drills with the hyper deep Buffalo defensive group for fun (and would probably not be too shabby if he switched to the blueline full time). Beyond that, Tomen as a supportive, model teammate on and off the ice. He brought me to Buffalo, and persuaded me to give the team a try. I’ve never not been on a team with this guy (Colorado/Germany/Buffalo)! He isn’t the flashy pick, but he can do whatever the team needs him to do, and would be the ideal pro to build a team around.

Quote:CW TASK 03: (Written, 3 TPE)

For most of us S48 is over and now its time to sit down with your GM's for a season end review! talk to your GM's about what youve accomplished, what you are strong at, what you need to improve on and what would you like your role to be moving into S49. Task must be 150 words or more. (*Tag your GM’s)
Alright listen up boyos @Tomen @WannabeFinn because it’s time for me to brag about myself for a bit. You already know Cassius Darrow is a fierce competitor and a very strong defensive player. Darrow finished 5th on the team in blocked shots with 53, a career high, and in two seasons has not finished with a negative +/- rating. This shows his ability to play responsibly in his own zone, making Cedric Robinson’s life easier. His 17 points were also a career high. He improved his P/20 from 0.38 as a rookie to a 0.48 this season, which put him ahead of BUF stalwart Charles Walker. He’s poised for a breakout with more minutes, as you’re both aware. He is a skilled passer who can show a little bit of snarl on occasion. He’s continued to show himself to be an absolute force and matchup nightmare in the playoffs.

The one area that Darrow struggles in offensively is shooting. He has always been a pass first player at every level, and outside an inhuman playoff run in S45 with Colorado, he’s never shown a strong affinity for scoring goals. While Buffalo has tons of players that can put the puck in the net, you have to imagine you all want a little more shooting from the German future of the blueline. Regardless, Darrow is ready to be a top four defenseman for whichever team he plays for in S49.

Quote:Task 05: (Written, up to 4 TPE)

Pick up to 4 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be '50' words or more.

1. Put together a challenge cup fantasy team using the 2 teams in the finals as the player pool. This fantasy team must include at least 1 young player (S44 or higher) and in 50+ words discuss your choices.

3. Winnipeg making it to the finals was an unexpected surprise. What were some of the main reasons why this franchise was able to persevere into the leagues most important series.  (*tag anyone involved)

I’m giving Buffalo this matchup. While Winnipeg might have the single best blueliner in Gary Grease, the depth of Buffalo will win out. Even if Grease and McClure play 40 minutes a night, the combination of the steady sophomore Cassius Darrow, and wily vets Alexis Metzler and Charles Walker have a clear edge over the bottom two pairings for the Jets. They’ve already shown themselves to be one of the strongest, most productive blueline groups in these playoffs. Cassius Darrow and Patrick Brumm have thus far been the strongest pairing via +/- through the first three rounds (+22 combined), and four of the top five defensive scorers in the playoffs belong to the Stampede.

This is pretty simple. They got great play from filler goalie Cedric Moreau and have strong chemistry throughout their lineup. @FlappyGiraffe and @Troy_McClure03  made some strong prayers to the SimonT gods, and found strong scoring chemistry throughout the regular season and playoffs. This mix of chemistry helps give some goal support, but Moreau has been a human possessed. Only Chris Partridge’s first round series performance paces better than Moreau’s 0.937 SV% and 2.03 GAA. As Moreau goes, so goes the Jets.

I finally get a chance to gush about my GMs. Buffalo got here on the back of simply being deeper than every other team in the league. You’ve seen the media pieces that go on and on about how Buffalo has the highest average TPE in the league. It didn’t work out for long stretches this past season, but once the playoffs hit this team struck fire and haven’t looked back since. Balanced scoring, strong defense, and standout goalie play have gotten the Stampede back to the finals. Tomen and WannabeFinn have not only built a winner, but they’ve done it in a way that this is sustainable. The prospect pool is the envy of most teams. They have two of the top-3 S45 draft picks in TPE, the 2nd place in S43, #2/7/19 ranked in S46, #13 and #17 in S47, and a top ten TPE earner for S48. The best may still be yet to come for Buffalo, and that should terrify the rest of the league. @Tomen @hhh81 @Mayuu @TnlAstatine @gillon @Nerio @esilverm @TheWoZy @Donini13

Honestly, I think this comes down less to who’s better and the context of their teams. Cedric Robinson has been really good to help the Stampede get here. He backstopped the wildcard Stampede to 12 wins with FOUR shutouts. Still, he faced far fewer shots per game than Moreau (27.125 versus 32.846). If Moreau isn’t near perfect in this series, I don’t see how the Jets beat the Stampede. They are so much deeper at every position that Robinson doesn’t need to be the superstar to keep the Stampede running (though it helps when he’s getting a shutout in 25% of his playoff starts, including 12 starts against the defending champs and S48 President’s Trophy winners in TBB).

Quote:CW TASK 08: (Written, 3 TPE)

S48 was the season of the podcasts here in the SHL and with increased audio competition comes the fight for Challenge Cup advertising! HO has asked you to create an audio add for a "Buffalo/Winnipeg preview" script to be aired on the radio. Create a '100' word hype add and then choose which podcast it will be appearing on and in 50+ words explain why you chose that podcast to air the script. (*Tag anyone involved)
“AYYYY BITCHES GET READY FOR A CHALLENGE CUP FINALS THAT WILL BLOW. YOUR. MINDS! Submit to your Memelords, the thin skinned but deep as hell Buffalo Stampede, as they host the underdog, young guns of the retooled Winnipeg Jets. Both teams have tasted the sweetness of victory, with their Challenge Cup triumphs in the last five years. Can the aging core of Winnipeg, led by Jason Visser and Gary Grease, unite with their next wave like Nick Brain, Slip McScruff, and the indomitable Ola Wagstrom to overcome the Stampede’s depth at every position? Which white hot goalie will have the edge? Who will drink from the champion’s chalice, and who will go home dejected and broken? FIND OUT IN…. THE S49 FINALS. Sponsored by John Deere.

Honestly, why wouldn’t I pick The JoeKast? This Challenge Cup Finals pits the team that just ended the Specters’ season against the team that broke the hearts of the OG Specters in their maiden voyage to the finals in S46. Who wouldn’t want to hear @JKortesi81 have to talk about teams that broke his streak (or at least have slowed his ascent) of league dominance? Have him bring @sarmo  and @QuillSquire on and imagine all the salty salt. Like a bad Fox News panel, just watch Joe sit back and let the crazies craze on.

Quote:CW TASK 13: Casual Member Special -- Trivia!

Sent or soon to be sent

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019, 10:43 PM by BDonini.)

Code:
CW TASK 1: (Written, 3 TPE)

When I think of some of the best young players in the league to build a team around, I think of two players in particular. The first is Lallo Selman of the Buffalo Stampede. The young winger is excellent at driving the play and has the skillset needed to become the complete threat in the offensive zone, on top of that he has shown fantastic leadership qualities at such a young age, taking on the captaincy of the Anaheim Outlaws this season. The other player, is Corey Kennedy (@SDCore), the young defenseman is exactly the kind of player any GM should build their blue line around; great puck mover, very good in his own end and a wicked shot, Kennedy is the complete package as a defenseman who can quarterback a power play or shutdown the opposition's top line. He's also known to be very well liked by his teammates as he commands a certain respect in the locker room. A franchise defenseman without a doubt.

Code:
CW TASK 4: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
The league is looking to its graphic designers for some series preview pics to sell at the games. Create a challenge cup preview graphic which should include 1 player from each team to represent their franchise! The graphic should also there name and renders, the current season, the television channel that the series is on and some hype wording on the series.

[Image: 1tk581.png]

Code:
CW TASK 05: (Written, up to 4 TPE)

C: Jason Visser
LW: Viktor Marius
RW: Lil' Manius
D: Gary Grease
D: Tatu Makela
G: Vivian Leblanc

This team has the best combination of everything; points, hits, shot blocks, you name it, this team has it. Marius and Manius are two of the most prolific power forwards in the league and will get you fantasy points not only for their goals and assists but also for their hits, Visser is a can't miss point producer and Grease and Makela are two of the most well rounded dmen in the league. Leblanc slots in as the young player.

Code:
CW TASK 6: (Written, 3 TPE)
For those in the SMJHL, your job is to fine tune your game to be ready for a call up to the SHL. Part of that fine tuning is having to decide what kind of player you want to be. That can be a tough decision to make as it impacts your entire career! What made you decide on the position you picked? why did you choose your specific player template and talk to us about the type of player in the SHL that you would like your game to resemble. (must be 150+ words)

I chose to be a left winger since I wanted to be a forward, a centre is too much work and we all know that left wingers are better than right wingers. I chose my player template because I didn't want to be part of the meta of players in this league where everyone is good at either scoring or passing, I wanted Selman to be the kind of player who can do anything in the offensive zone including scoring, making plays and skating with the puck. I'd like to become an offensive powerhouse in the SHL, the kind of player who can break 20 goals and assists a season and play big power play minutes. I'd say the player I most closely resemble is Terrance Nova, who like me, is strong at both scoring and passing and stands out from the other meta of SHL players. He had a very successful SHL career and proved that you don't need to be like everyone else to be good.

Code:
CW TASK 11: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
TASK FIVE: Eggy has asked that we make available some Finals-themed sigs to promote around the site. These Challenge Cup sigs should include one of the players playing in the finals. Must include player name, render, team color(s), and some mention or indication of the finals. (Render must be near or at 400x by 200x)

[Image: CWS48-11.png?width=400&height=223]

Code:
CW TASK 13: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to 3 TPE)

**Important**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#ACE of Base" do not send it to my personal account cause i will not look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

PM sent

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 12:47 PM by SpartanGibbles.)

Quote:Task 13(3): Trivia - Sent

Quote:CW TASK 4: (Written, 3 TPE)
My first season with the Minnesota Chiefs has been a mixed bag of sorts. I had signed a 2 season extension prior to the Daco incident and  was touted as a possible ROTY candidate. I was pleasantly surprised to see myself on the second offensive line and even getting some special teams play. I finished tied for 5th in rookie scoring overall which was slightly disappointing when my players pace early in the season was well above that. The late season skid that knocked the team out of the playoff spot definitely had a negative effect on my players production. Had we continued at a similar pace to before I think I would have had a shot at finishing in the top 2 for Rookie scoring and made a better case for ROTY. I think I have shown that my player build translates well to the big ice as I was able to take a good amount of minutes on the ice and still produce. I think my player needs to tighten up their game and focus on reducing time spent in the box as well as gaining strength. I think an important part of my players play will come in future seasons as they will become a valuable asset for the PK and PP. I think my role for the next season is largely similar but I want to try and push my player to crack 30 points and/or 20 assists.
@Shmurph @Leppish

Quote:Task 12: Mini Pod
Topics for this seasons Minipods are:
-Highlights of the S48 season (on or off the ice)
-S48 playoff round up
-S48 Challenge Cup finals Breakdown
-Interview with any player in the finals (to talk about the finals)

1 Man Mini-Pod:  4 TPE for 7 Minutes
My Minipod Post

Quote:CW TASK 10: (Written, 3 TPE)
CHALLENGE CUP HISTORY reports will be viewed instead of commercials for those watching the series online! pick any previous challenge cup finals from before your current player's time in the SHL and in 150+ words talk about the series including who won and in how many games, and who were some of the better players in that series. [include link to archives]
As the S48 SHL finals draws towards it's conclusion, we look back 10 seasons to when the Minnesota Chiefs won the S39 Challenge Cup. The S49 Chiefs were led by franchise player and Team Captain Alonzo Garbanzo in their post season push. They Met the Los Angeles Panthers in the Challenge Cup Finals and would go on to win the series in 6 games. The Chiefs at this time were known as one of the Western Conference's powerhouse teams and it came to no surprise that they made their way to the finals after boasting a regular season record of 25 Wins, 15 Losses and 7 Overtime Losses. The Chiefs blew through the Post season ending with a record of 12-2-1 which defined the caliber of championship team. The Chiefs impressive special teams play was indicative of the well rounded roster of players. Posting a 85% Penalty Kill and 26.42% Power Play; the Chiefs took advantage of every opportunity possible to ensure victory.

(I would link to archives but every one I try and open outside of the Challenge Cup Winner page does not work.)

Code:
S48 was the season of the podcasts here in the SHL and with increased audio competition comes the fight for Challenge Cup
advertising! HO has asked you to create an audio add for a "Buffalo/Winnipeg preview" script to be aired on the radio.
Create a '100' word hype add and then choose which podcast it will be appearing on and in 50+ words explain why you chose that
podcast to air the script. (*Tag anyone involved)

"The S48 Challenge Cup Finals is fast approaching and this season we see top teams taking the ice to face off. Out of the Western Conference comes the Winnipeg Jets, an offensive juggernaut who toppled the New Orleans Specters in their conference finals. Winnipeg last captured the Challenge Cup in Season 44 and hopes to bring it back to Manitoba. Out of the Eastern Conference comes the Buffalo Stampede who advanced past the reigning champion West Kendall Platoon in their conference Finals. The Stampede last won the Challenge Cup in Season 46 and look to build a dynasty with their rising young core."

I would choose to play this finals ad on The Big Slappy Hour(@Slappydoodle & @Bonk). The two long time podcasters have an excellent dynamic and would be able to provide great commentary for the finals to make the ad relevant. It also helps that one of their players is on a team in the finals so there would be a personal investment.

Total: 16/16

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019, 07:11 PM by CampinKiller.)

Simmer Claim all tasks

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 03:08 PM by slothfacekilla.)

Code:
CW TASK: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
The league is looking to its graphic designers for some series preview pics to sell at the games. Create a challenge cup preview graphic which should include 1 player from each team to represent their franchise! The graphic should also there name and renders, the current season, the television channel that the series is on and some hype wording on the series.

[Image: Ln2mMzB.png]

Code:
In S43 it was stamps, in S45 it was coins... and here in S48 the leagues looking to sell Challenge Cup Commemorative Plates! The SHL Marketing department is asking you to design a Commemorative plate honouring the leagues most important series. Plate must include both team logos on it, the league logo, the season number and at least 2 head shots of players/GM's in the series with there names underneath them.

[Image: Pxj0Vsc.png]

Code:
'1' Welfare claim from either PBE or the NSFL will be accepted! *if you’re claiming welfare and have a different username on the affiliates site then you need to state that in your post to get credit.*

NSFL PT (3 TPE?)

Code:

I think I had a pretty solid rookie season in the SHL and I hopefully earned some more ice time going into next season.  I was actually leading all SHl rookies in scoring before falling off a bit there as the season went on.  I ended up fifth in rookie scoring with 24 points in 50 games.  I tied for the most goals on the rookie leaderboard which I was happy about, especially since many of these rookies played more minutes per game than I did.  I had an even better playoff run, with 10 points in 13 games played, and I ended up with more assists than goals while still doubling any other rookie on the board in goals.  I also managed to be a plus player in the playoffs, showing I can handle myself in the defensive zone as well. I'm just going to keep stacking TPE and hopefully I can find a bigger role on the Specters to help out.  I'm guessing I will still be shut out by the old people in the top six forward spots, but maybe us third liners can get some more time!

@JKortesi81 @TheDangaZone

Code:

F - Louie Garrett
F - Alexander Selich
F - Nick Brain
D - Cassius Darrow
D - Troy McClure III
G - Cedric Robinson

I largely built my team not with fantasy success in mind (although I picked all fantastic players so do not get me wrong there) but with an eye to people on the site that I like.  My picks largely skew to the younger players or people that I share locker rooms with, so that is what I had in mind making this team.

I expect the listed Winnipeg Jets defense corps to outshine the listed Buffalo defense corps.  Nothing against all the listed players, but I made that decision because Cassius Darrow wasn't mentioned on the Buffalo blueline.  He may be one of the younger defenders, and doesn't have as much star power as the others (yet), but he's got a badass name and is a good guy, so his inclusion would have tilted this to Buffalo imo.

3. Winnipeg making it to the finals was an unexpected surprise. What were some of the main reasons why this franchise was able to persevere into the leagues most important series.  (*tag anyone involved)

The main reason the Jets were able to move on is because SimonT is a fickle jerk!  I'm kidding, the Jets are probably such a strong team because of their balanced team play.  In the regular season, they had eight different players with at least 10 goals.  Also, a majority of their high minutes players were on the positive sign, so they all played together pretty well as a team.  So I'm crediting the whole team really instead of a few individuals, good job yo.

I guess all goalie creates should be named Cedric from here on out!  I am going to give the advantage to Robinson here, mostly just because I like Grok and his build has been known to step up in big games (thanks for the gold medal my friend).  It should be an interesting matchup though, as I don't think there is too much of an edge for a big advantage between the two.

(4 TPE for 4 50 word answers)

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

@Mike Izzy what about the best defenceman on Buffalo Tongue

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019, 10:41 PM by GoonerBear.)

Code:

From the youngsters among these teams, give me rookie Nick Brain ( @StadiumGambler ). He's already off to a great start in his career, scoring 28 points (14 goals, 14 assists, 4th among rookies) and he's doing so for a team already awash with scoring talent in the likes of Jason Visser, Lil Manius and Crossfit Jesus. He's succeeded so well on a team that some could argue didn't need a rookie injecting that much of a boost into the team during the regular season. So far in the postseason, he's been a little quieter with 5 assists across 16 games, though I could forgive him since this is the big stage and the big stars tend to crave and take the spotlight. For the future, good volume shooter for them, good on the power play, and if he can rein in his PIM some (16 from minors, 25 from fights), then he could be a defining member of the Season 46 class and even be deemed a steal considering the Jets took him 11th and only Borromini Cammellini outscored him among classmates taken before him.

(186)

Code:
For most of us S48 is over and now its time to sit down with your GM's for a season end review! Talk to your GM's about what you've accomplished, what you are strong at, what you need to improve on and what would you like your role to be moving into S49. Task must be 150 words or more. (*Tag your GM’s)

They have heard this from me, though I feel like I performed about similar to how I have in the past few seasons. This should be concerning them since I've been one of their franchise mainstays, given the captaincy, and yet, I have little in the way of improvement to show in the years of my prime, which is rapidly coming to a close before age begins to take its toll. I have remained strong as a leading shot blocker, nearing though missing the SHL Top 10 in that category, and remain a decent hitter with relatively few penalties to boot.

That has not appeared to have been enough to support the remainder of our players and that reflects on me as captain. I would need to improve on my contributions on offense since I am taking first-line minutes. I had first thought that pure defense-first hockey would help limit the goals. I have since been proven wrong. We have been in discussions about how and we will have a solution by the start of Season 49, pending our other offseason plans going the way we expect.

(187)

@JayWhy
@GeckoeyGecko

Code:

Code:

Coming into the series, I expected Buffalo's defense to shine. Between them, Conner Tanner makes a massive offensive difference on top of getting his own job done on defense. Makela, McScruff and Grease are all on about the same level, and McClure and Walker are a bit further down from them, though Tanner really made the blue line gel and has really made the Stampede defense work both ways since the trade deadline.

(72)

Code:
5. Both franchises come into the series with a hot Cedric! Between Winnipeg's Cedric Moreau and Buffalo's Cedric Robinson, which emerging netminder has the advantage over the other in this series?

Between the two, I believe Cedric Moreau has a considerable advantage given his performances in the long-term setting of the regular season and the short-term setting of the postseason. Over the regular season, Moreau had a greater save percentage (.918 to .907) and goals allowed average (2.54 to 2.91) and a greater definitive presence in those games (10 Star of the Game Awards to Robinson's 6). In the postseason, we see a similar trend emerge - .937 save percentage, 2.03 GAA and 5 Star of the Game awards in 13 games for Moreau to .924 save percentage, 2.19 GAA, and 4 Star of the Game awards in 16 games for Robinson. As of late, it's been a closer call, though given the complete performances throughout the season, I would want Moreau.

(131)

Code:
Ooof, you thought it was buried deep in cyberspace but sadley that social media post you wrote has re-surfaced during championship week and its being shared across the net. you were young and dumb! you werent a professional hockey player when it was written!... yet here it is and its time to deal with it. Provide us with that post! graphic must be done with a social media background and include your players pick, name and the wording that got you in trouble!

[Image: 65b07b1867.png]

Code:
CHALLENGE CUP HISTORY reports will be viewed instead of commercials for those watching the series online! Pick any previous challenge cup finals from before your current player's time in the SHL and in 150+ words talk about the series including who won and in how many games, and who were some of the better players in that series. [include link to archives]

S34 Challenge Cup Playoffs Index

I chose to look back at a higher point in our franchise's history, the Season 34 Challenge Cup Finals, where the Manhattan Rage defeated the Portland Admirals in 6 games. For the Rage, at least one of VLAD McZehrl or Kian Hamilton held serve on the dot, if not both, like they did in Game 1 when they combined to go 62/83 on face-offs in addition to Hamilton's three-point night. McZehrl was consistently reliable on the attack, scoring at least 1 point in every game of the championship series (5 goals, 4 assists), including his own three-point night in Game 5.

For the Admirals, Kelly Rivet went off in Game 3 with 2 goals and 2 assists, though Pedro Sarantez was the more consistent producer, earning points in 4 games (2 goals, 4 assists). With a defense led by Wyatt Wollker (2 goals, 3 assists, 13 blocked shots) and Jason Aittokallio in net (174/192 for a .906 save percentage) plus an offense that laid it on thick against Mark Harter (231/254 for a .909 save percentage, including a 64-shot night and a 47-shot night) helped carry the series for the Rage.

(191)

Code:

Completed

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019, 11:40 PM by Avakael.)

wrong thread rip

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Code:

Both team in the S48 Challenge Cup have plenty of young talent who are becoming key contributors for their teams.

First up from the Buffalo  Stampede would be @Mayuu Hippo Passamus . He has been a consistent player ever since making his debut in the SHL back in S46 by racking up 25, 30 and 26 points in the regular season. So far in these S48 SHL playoffs, Hippo has accumulated 8 goals and 14 assists throughout 16 playoff games. Hippo has proven himself to be a key player for the  Stampede and will only get better as time progresses and he continues developing into a full fledge SHL stud.

Secondly, would be @Nerio Bobby Sharp from the Buffalo  Stampede He is having a good showing in the S48 playoffs so far by producing 9 points in 16 games and can be a dark horse in the series for the  Stampede . Bobby is definitely going to be a key player as a building piece going forward Buffalo and will look to continue having a strong playoff in the Challenge Cup.

Lastly, @LarksTongue Commander Shepard from the Winnipeg  Jets is going to be a key asset going forward. Although, this season he hasn't been a top producer for the  Jets From my time playing with him in the Montreal  Militia I know what he is capable of and just needs some time adjusting to the SHL pace and competitiveness. Once Shepard gets adjusted to the SHL, he will be a key player for the Winnipeg  Jets

These are some of the talented young players in the Challenge Cup Finals for S48 that will be cornerstones for their respective teams in the future. 

Code:

@Keygan @"TommySalami" My first season in the SHL as a rookie was a huge learning experience for me in that I am now playing with the best of the best and there are players who are faster, stronger and more developed than me in the SHL. 

My rookie year i managed to score 10 goals and produce 10 assists accumulating 20 points , which is better than my abysmal 8 points in my rookie season with the Montreal  Militia 

I am strong at completing weekly PT's, training, activity checks and posting in the  Blizzard when PT opportunities are available. 

Things that I need to improve on are definitely my defence, passing and skating which will be attributes I will look to improve on immediately. I have reached 90 defence with my latest player update and I hope that will help improve my -14 rating this past SHL season.

For S49, I would like my role to continue playing on the 3rd line. Initially for my rookie season I was slotted on the first line and while I got to play with amazing players, there were times I felt outmatched by facing up against the team's best forwards and defensemen. When I got moved to the 3rd line midway through last season, I felt more comfortable there and felt like I could keep up a bit. Once I begin to develop my player more, I can look to play on different lines but for S49 the 3rd line would be ideal for me but I am open to anything you guys want from me.

I am honored to be in the  Blizzard organization and getting to play with some  Militia  players as well definitely has made the transition period smoother for me! 

Code:

2. I believe that the Buffalo  Stampede blue line is going to have the upper edge in this series. I got to play with Connor Tanner this year when he was still part of the Edmonton  Blizzard before being traded and he was our top point producer. Connor is an exceptional player and I witnessed first hand how he can single handily take over a game and set the tone of a game. Also Buffalo has four defensemen who have 8+ points with Alexis Metzler leading the way with 14 points. 

3. Winnipeg making it to the finals was definitely a surprise considering that they went through the New Orleans  Specters who many believed was going to win the Challenge Cup this year. Their series against New Orleans went the distance to 7 games and this was a nail biting series from start to finish. @Trautner @StamkosFan @Gaia Mormont by each producing 12,10 and 9 points so far respectively in 13 playoff games. The  Jets will need for them to continue producing if they want to keep this magical journey going and have a cinderella story by capturing the S48 Challenge Cup. 

4. Buffalo has a tremendous crop of talented players on their roster and that is a major reason why they have been able to make it to the Challenge Cup Finals 2 of the past 3 seasons.  @Mayuu @Nerio were players that I discussed earlier and I am going to discuss them again because they have been performing exceptionally these playoffs and Buffalo has a deep roster of players who can all contribute. The more players who can contribute the more likely they are to be successful! 

5. The battle of the Cedric's in goal is going to be a key match up as the goalies are the most important  position for any team. Both of them have been excellent so far in these playoffs, but the edge in goal would have to go to Cedric Robinson.

Robinson has 12-3 record to go along with a .924% and an amazing four shutouts compared to Moreau's 8-4-1 record, .937% and two shutouts. 

If Robinson can stand on his again, he can be the reason why the Buffalo  Stampede will win this series. 

Code:
CHALLENGE CUP HISTORY reports will be viewed instead of commericals for those watching the series online! pick any previous challenge cup finals from before your current player's time in the SHL and in 150+ words talk about the series including who won and in how many games, and who were some of the better players in that series. [include link to archives]

Just one season the West Kendall   Platoon took on the Calgary  Dragons in the S47 Challenge Cup Final and eventually swept the series in four games. Many thought that this series would go tooth and nail until the very end but the  Platoon made quick work of their opponent in the finals.

Some of the key contributors in this series were Crossfit Jesus who produced 16 points in 15 playoff games, Dani Forsberg who produced 15 points in 15 games, Gabriel Wong who produced 14 points and Sophia Bennett who produced 13 points. By having a healthy dose of production from many players, it was going to be difficult for the  Dragons to maintain West Kendall's firepower. 

Game 2 of the series was the pinnacle of the  Platoon demonstrating how deep they were by scoring 7 goals even though being out shot 34-27.  This game would be the turning point of the series and set the pace for games going forward and the eventual sweep.
http://simulationhockey.com/games/shl/S4...F-100.html

Code:

**Important**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#ACE of Base" do not send it to my personal account cause i will not look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

PM'D

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures!