Create Account

S49 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

syndicate  syndicate S49 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread  syndicate  syndicate

The Chicago Syndicate are one of the newest SHL franchises having joined the league through expansion in S46. We are eager to continue adding to our young core and are looking for members that want to help us improve! If you are interested in joining the Syndicate, please help me get to know you better by filling out the questions below!

Code:
1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

6. What have you enjoyed most about the SHL so far? What haven't you enjoyed?

7. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

8. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Code:
1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? Equally interested in every team

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Elon Musk

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? Hockey, video games (league of legends, world of warcraft, runescape), other random things like space, history.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Hurricanes, quesadillas, game of thrones/saving private ryan, summer of 69/edm

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing. Erasing, drawing, breaking it to take anger out, putting it behind your ear to look cool, stabbing an attacker

6. What have you enjoyed most about the SHL so far? What haven't you enjoyed? Watching my player grow. I don't know how to put it into words but I guess just wishing the engine/builds were a bit more immersive

7. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? Discord

8. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? A boat, food and water

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

Very

Dave Grohl

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

Im huge into music, play guitar and go to a lot of shows. For vidya, I play almost anything casually. RL and 2k are staples.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

Team: Illini; Hockey Team: Hawks; Food: I don't discriminate; TV Show: The Office; Movie: Almost Famous; Music: I'm a Punk/Emo guy.

Erasing, Sharpening, Something to Fidget with; Thrown as a weapon; uhh, sex stuff? Idk.

I've been here a long time, and one of the reasons I'm here is because I like building teams and a history that I share with a lot of friends on site. What I don't like? That it took 45 seasons to get a Chicago team.

Honestly more of a LR guy, but I've been getting better at being around in Discord.

8. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

An Italian beef, beers, and former WWE superstar Kelly Kelly.

Very Interested 

Justin Verlander 

I play on Xbox and I play CoD, 2k, FIFA, and other games, online I play Football Manager

Detroit teams for pro sports, and Michigan for college sports. Pizza, the Office, Zombieland, Rock

Chewing, drawing, something to hold, stabbing something, place holder

The activity of the locker rooms, the off season feels really long.

Both

Something to listen to music with, fishing pole, Arnold Palmer Ice Tea

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019, 06:03 PM by BrewskyBoy.)

On a scale of 1-10, I'd put it at probably a 6 in all honesty. I'd have no issues with being drafted by the Syndicate, but it's also not my top rated destination. As a Packers, Brewers, and Red Wings fan, I have a strong dislike for all Chicago based teams lol. In sim-world though this is less of an issue.

I'd like to be Jeff Bezos but in Leonardo DiCaprio's body.

I dabble with Xbox, currently living the Apex life.

As previously mentioned, I'm a big Wisconsin sports fan - Packers, Brewers, Bucks, Badgers. My adopted hockey team is the Red Wings due to them being geographically close, having a better history than the Wild, and not being Chicago.

- A drum stick
- A stabbing device
- Put it behind your ear to make yourself look cool
- Shove it into bodily orifices for pleasure and/or pain
- Play ceiling darts by throwing it into a ceiling tile

It seems like a pretty close community, that's been enjoyable. 

Discord, yes

- An iPod with unlimited battery and magical access to Spotify without the need for internet
- A blanket because I'm a wuss and am constantly cold
- A loaded gun because after a while I'd probably just want to off myself quick and easy

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019, 05:11 PM by CFJ.)

Very

Batman

You know what games I play Ofer xD and also I play hockey, basketball, soccer etc.

Leafs, Pizza, Friends/Dark Knight, Hip Hop/Rap

Picking your nose

Stabbing someone

Cleaning your ear

Drum Stick

Chewing On the Eraser

I enjoy talking to other members on the site and making media on the occasion. What I haven't enjoyed is the off-season and the length of it. It's too inconsistent

I don't mind using both. But more on Discord then the site. It just happens.

TV, Router Setup, PC Setup xD

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Gonna be honest with ya, I love Chicago; but hate the branding.

Sarah Tudzin or Stefanie Joosten. Whenever I see them tweeting about shit online they always seem like they're having a great time.
Sarah does cool music shit:
[Image: Illuminati_Hotties.jpg]

Stefanie does cool shit in Japan:
[Image: 2794971-stefanie-joosten-infiltrates-kojipro-5.jpg]

I do music, I watch anime, I write about soccer, and sometimes I work on writing my soccer anime.

Chicago Fire Red Stars, I make burgers, Seishun Buta Yarō and Lost in Translation, Gorillaz

Stabby weapon, eraser, firewood, the building block to a weapon like a catapult, a throwing projectile

I enjoyed winning the Turd Ferguson. Not so much the only making the playoffs three times in my entire career thing.

Discord

A flare gun, a first aid kit, a cell phone, and a boat.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Code:
Highly interested.

Daniel Johns

Writing, reading and sports. I play all genres of games but love RPG's and sports games the most.

Toronto Maple Leafs, Pasta (most dishes), Too hard to just pick one, love all genres of music (huge music lover)

You can throw it like a dart. You could use it as a walking stick. You could eat it. You could break it into half and have chop sticks. Excellent for clearing out a nose.  

The community and how interactive it is. In the beginning I found it hard to find stuff and sometimes still do.

Both for sure.

TV, Nintendo Switch, Laptop

[Image: p82ugau.png]

I'm absolutely interested in joining Chicago. 

Anyone else? I'd probably be... yeah, I actually have no clue.  

The only hobby I really have is reading. I play video games every now and again but don't devote a lot of time to it (usually assassins creed or a sports game)

Favorite teams: Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Washington Capitals
Favorite food: pizza and tacos
Favorite TV show: right now Brooklyn 99, Veep and Last Week Tonight
Favorite type of music: anything Mumford and Sons

1) Use it to stab something/someonel, 2) use the shavings for kindling, 3) use the eraser to cover sharp objects, 4) use the graphite as eye-black, 5) use it as the base for a slingshot.

The camaraderie, although I'll admit it can be intimidating since everyone seems to know everyone.

I'll use whichever is most active... or both.

1) a good book
2) a water purifier
3) a sturdy and sharp knife

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Very
Me
yes
meh
tf
The people, and when those people left -- but now they're back
Bofa
Velevra, Kylrad, and then split Donini and JNH in half to count as one and bring it to three

Very much so, as I very much like the overall mobster theme and colors of the team, and more importantly, there are some good members on the team that I've been able to speak with or be teammates with in the past that I'd love to play with again.

Probably no one, as I only know how to live my life with this body and mind and wouldn't want to leave my loved ones behind either.

I love attending sporting events such as baseball, hockey, boxing, MMA, and wrestling. I also do very much enjoy gaming and enjoy playing sports games, GTA Online, RDR2, and some MMOs when I am feeling up to it.

Favorite teams in no order: Rangers, Yankees, Knicks, and Jets.
Favorite foods are too many to honestly list but usually anything involving chicken or steak.
Some of my favorite shows include: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, House of Cards for the first two to three seasons, Better Call Saul, Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, and Ozark.
I don't have any set type favorite genre of music, I listen to so many different things.

Backscratcher, for erasing things, as a toy to see how far along the desk you can let it fall before catching it, as a lethal weapon, and as a bookmark.

I've mostly enjoyed the amazing friends and people I've managed to get close with over time on here. Some locker rooms that I am fortunate to be in are truly like second homes at times and help me get through my days with a lot of laughter and smiles. The SHL is awesome and I love it dearly, but obviously there's sometimes too much drama and memeing that's just unneeded, even though it is fun in small doses. Tongue

I'd be more than happy to use either or, but I am probably a bit more partial to Discord, as I constantly have it open on my desktop and it's far faster and easier to communicate with, as well.

A phone fully capable of contacting someone to help get me off this island, and some water and food to help me survive until I was rescued. Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page