Create Account

Montreal GM Announcement

After much deliberation, we have selected an outside candidate for the Montreal GM job. We elected to hire a candidate who has shown a great deal of preparedness and enthusiasm, who we believe is well-suited to taking over a team from the outside.

Congratulations to the new GM of the Montreal Militia,

Proud to take this on!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Congrats my man! You’ll do great!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

is there anything more disgusting on this planet than a Scarecrow turned Specter becoming GM of Montreal?

me thinks not

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-24-2019, 09:58 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: is there anything more disgusting on this planet than a Scarecrow turned Specter becoming GM of Montreal?

me thinks not

Crow going on a war path taking over the whole league

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

07-24-2019, 09:58 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: is there anything more disgusting on this planet than a Scarecrow turned Specter becoming GM of Montreal?

me thinks not

Madonald Hanburger

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

me thinks not

I know. That Montreal stink taints the greatness.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

nice to see interviews are conducted...

I applied and didn't even so much as get acknowledged for the position, even if it was to tell me no lol.

congrats regardless, smh.

07-24-2019, 10:12 PMiRockstar Wrote: nice to see interviews are conducted...

I applied and didn't even so much as get acknowledged for the position, even if it was to tell me no lol.

Same happened to me with the Kelowna position. Be patient, and if you don't happen to get a GM position, there are always Co positions you can apply for. Outside of that, the IIHF is a good place to try to start, or see if you can help your current/former team with scouting. There are ways to take steps in the league to one day get there.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Congrats yo!  Great choice.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Generally how these things go. A lot is based on past experience and your application is essentially the entire process. Stick around, there'll be an opening and you'll get it.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Unfortunately we are currently on a big time crunch to fill GM and HO positions before the SMJHL draft. We followed existing procedure and discussed internally, and we did not have any disagreements or concerns significant enough to require interviews or second-stage applications. Declining to reach out to any unselected applicants is not a change from current hiring procedure for General Managers at the SMJHL or SHL levels.

If you would like to know more about your application specifically, I'd invite you to message me or any member of Head Office. We are always happy to talk to anybody specifically about their application for any position once a hiring decision is made.

me thinks not

I mean, he could be a Habs fan.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Congrats!!! You’re gonna kill it!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

congrats @FuzzSHL and good luck!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway