Create Account

S49 Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: GlWHDdA.gif]

Hello S49ers!! You guys have done this a few times before so I'm sure it doesn't need much explanation. read the thing, do the thing!

Quote:Player Name:

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature:

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted?

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for?

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site?

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors?

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?

How many hot dogs?

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)

Player Name: Leonid Kofix

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: meh find it yourself

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 4-5, 10 on SBA though

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Yeah for sure

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Probably

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? Allegiant, Wongy

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? Idk, till I'm good

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? If there's no one better than me

How many hot dogs? Ate 9 at a baseball game before

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) ...

Player Name: Raquel Castillo Gutierrez

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: in sig

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 10

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? yes

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? I just wanna play, dude

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? I might know people. I don't really know.

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? All the seasons

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Yes

How many hot dogs? 2, I might check in later about a third

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) No u

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
9.5 (not a chance)

Both!

Absolutely.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? 
Not directly that I know of. 

2-3 more

Because of my team first mentality and my dedication to the game, I will be around a long time. 

How many hot dogs?
2?

Not my own, but you can't get better than this

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

Player Name: Prince Devitt

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Player Page

You know how active I am

You also know that too JR

Had fun in my short stint there, I don't mind coming back.

Everybody

Another season or two, that's up to you guys really.

Winning Mentality, and I do whatever it takes to help the team win.

How many hot dogs?

I could enjoy some Miller Light right now while doing this IP.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Player Name: Jakub Bruchevski

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 7 or 8, I'm on every day. Nope. 

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Sure do

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Sure is

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? eddiesnothere

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? Until I'm good enough to make it in the SHL

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I'm very active, I've made up a lot of ground when it comes to other draft prospects. 

How many hot dogs? 3

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Player Name: Jean-Paul Boivin

7-8. I am getting married next year, so around that date I may not be as active, but I still can do my TPE and all that.

Discord is the easiest for me to be active on, and its important to me to be active on there. 

Is West Kendall a team that wants Jean-Paul Boivin? In all seriousness, I am new so if you have an active discord then I don't mind if you bench him for a bit. I listen to build advice and I understand that I don't know what I am doing. 

Not that I am aware of, unless you have some  S48 Whalers on there. Then they can tell you how great I am.

2-3

Above a lot of others, I wouldn't. New guy to the site who is kind of a wildcard vs an active recreate? Active recreate. Not to mention the fact that I will only have just broken 200 TPE be draft time. However, I made my player on 30 july, 2019. I average a TPE gain of 13.75 an update (and I had a small 5 TPE week that I am not proud of). I am active on the site, and my fellow teammates would vouch for my temperament and personality. Also I guarantee, I will post pictures of my dog and cats in your discord, so what isn't to love?

How many hot dogs?
enough to fill my mouth but less than enough to fill a bus

A woman is walking home with her 3 daughters.

The eldest daughter turns to her and asks, "Mom, how did I get my name?"

"Well sweetie, when we were bringing you home from the hospital, a rose petal landed on your head! So that's why we named you Rose.”

The second daughter, now curious, asks the same question.
"Well darling, when we were bringing you home from the hospital, a lily petal landed on your head! So that's why we named you Lily."

The third girl asks "HHGHGNGHGHNG?!?!?! DDDNBHGHBHNGHHH!!!"
"Shut Up. Brick"

oldie but a goodie. Also not PC but I have more if you wish

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]