Create Account

British Isles S48 WJC Roster Announcement

Hello there, I don’t think I have ever introduced myself to the wider world. Allow me to change a small bit of that. The name here is Larry Foulke, I am the GM for the British Isles WJC team this year and I aim to bring success with this group of nuggets. You want more about me? Too bad, because this is not about me, but the squad that will represent us. How about we introduce them.

First off, we have our promising goalie tandem looking to stop any pucks in their tracks.

Pucky Stopz (AIK) / @HulkHogan
-Although he had a short stint in the SMJHL, he has really shown off in his time with AIK, and thus we will give him the starting job.

Jeffery Thompson (Detroit Falcons) / @jeef
- A reliable backup with the Falcons, Thompson will be playing Safety if Stopz is having an off night.

Next up is our forwards, who are sure score in many varieties.

Bobby Bobcalf (Vancouver Whalers) / @nubbedindaribs
-He has been a huge aid to Vancouver’s quest for the Four Star Cup, bringing in timely goals and assists

Jon Forty-One (Vancouver Whalers) / @C9Van
-Like Bobcalf, he has been a major contributor to the Whaler’s success this season. However, he will also talk the talk, getting in his opponent’s head.

Stavros Halkias (Anchorage Armada) / @Bongo
-A reliable pair of hands on the face-off, he will also deliver dimes on a platter.

Gotta Love Honors Bio (Montreal Militia) / @GottaLoveHonorsBio
- A player as unique as his name, no one is as well rounded as Honors Bio. One of our rookies looking to bite their teeth into the international stage.

Austin Roenick (Assistant Captain) (Detroit Falcons) / @XLeafer
-All the SKREEs you hear are Roenick’s shot flying past you into the net. Fear him, because he will be shooting aplenty, and with the A strewn on him)

Emeka Valentine-Okoli (Colorado Raptors) / @ProjectSaint
-He has a great shot a decent all round game to boot, but the fact that he can move from the Right Wing into the Center position when needed is the most invaluable trait to us.

Yoshimitsu McCloud (Assistant Captain) (Anaheim Outlaws) / @Thunfish
-Calm, controlled, the cooling factor in our locker room, McCloud knows how to make big plays when it matters for Anaheim.

Jaguar Johnson (Montreal Militia) @Shadowz1797
-Like the sleek Jaguar XKR, Johnson is blindingly fast, and knows how to put that to good use, combined with his great shot.

Griffith Cadaweler (Montreal Militia) @Ferdy
-Unlike his counterparts Honors Bio and Johnson, Cadaweler is an absolute wall, defending with ease against his opposite numbers.

Jordan Joestar (Detroit Falcons) / @Honorary_Weeb
-Although signed by Detroit for training, the young Joestar will be looking at this WJC tournament as his redemption arc. Better make a Stand.

Lincon Riley (Belfast Giants) / @RehnX
-Another one from Abroad, Riley has just arrived from winning the EIHL British Championship, and I’m sure he’ll bring that winning mentality to the WJC team.

William Goose (Vancouver Whalers) / @polan70
-Another one signed for training, Goose will also be looking to make his mark here in the WJC and show off to whatever team picks him up.

Finally, we have our defensemen, not only distributing the puck with ease from the blue line, but also stopping any shot that comes their way.

Tony Ford (Captain) (Anchorage Armada) / @Fordyford
-Scaring polish reporters aside, Ford has been, and still is, the leader of the British Isles WJC, with his incredible skills and an indomitable will for victory.

Corey Kennedy (Anaheim Outlaws) / @SDCore
-Another amazing defenseman knocking on the doors of the SHL, he is as handy with a slapshot as he is with a poke check.

Johnny Sims (Anchorage Armada) / @LonnyBohonos16
-I think we can safely say that Anchorage knows how to bring up great offensive defensemen, because in Sims, we have a defenseman who can both defend and send dimes.

Padraig Sarantez (Montreal Militia) / @EuroCap
-A rock solid presence in the top 4, whilst Sarantez can send dimes, he can also apply the body to those who challenge him, fast and furious.

Denver Wolfe (Colorado Raptors) / @iRockstar
-One half of the rookie defensemen pairing, Wolfe has proven himself as one of the top prospects in the S49 SHL draft, and is now looking to add more to his stock.

Prince Devitt (Kelowna Knights) / @CFJ
-The second half of the rookie defensemen pairing, Devitt is also vying to be the top defenseman in this draft. Expect fireworks from this line in the future.

I think that is all I need to say. I wish these young boys the best possible, and to go get that gold. I’ll be watching from the skies.

Code:
Word Count: 1207

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

What a trash team excluding @nubbedindaribs and he is going to be anchored down by that other Whaler who went in 2nd round like the trash he is (Ignore the play-offs)

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

glad to have made the team, thanks for the opportunity Smile

Solid squad baby

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]