Create Account

Open Letter to the Colorado Faithful

To the fans of the Colorado Raptors,

First let me say I am sorry.

I am sorry that I couldn't help to bring a Four Star Cup to Colorado during my time here. It wasn't for lack of trying, I was so lucky to be surrounded by so many great players and coached by some of the best coaches our league has to offer. While players were demanding trades, I stood with my teammates, proud to be a Raptor and gave it my all night in and night out. This past season, we were blessed by the great play of Julio, Knute and Jules but we fell just short of the promised land.

I spent my first four years in professional Hockey here in Colorado and to every would be draftee in the upcoming draft I would implore you to pick Colorado as your destination. It's a world class club with the best fans, coaching staff, general manager and players across the entire J. Without them, I would never have been drafted by the Buffalo Stampede, I would never have been called up mid playoffs and I wouldn't be standing here today a Challenge Cup Champion. 

Colorado molded me into the player I am today and because of their faith in me I am proud to call myself a Colorado Raptor for life.

Thank you for a great four years and as always, Go Raps!

-Vandy
Raptors

Stampede

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Okay so now you have to draft another COL defenseman to call up for the next Challenge Cup. Two straight is a pattern @WannabeFinn

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]