Create Account

GM/Co GM Standards

09-30-2019, 02:23 PMuhh Wrote: it's time. i've built up enough social capital on this site now to make this statement.

pineapple on pizza is awesome - provided that you surround it with the right supporting cast.

like, if you just get pineapple on pizza, that's gross. you're making the mistake of adding a sweet to a savoury without balancing out the ratio of sweet to savoury. that's a literal recipe for disaster, pardner.

now, pineapple works really well with some kind of salty, cured meat - that's why ham and pineapple go so well together, and it's why they work together particularly well on pizza.  the saltiness of the ham blends with the sweetness of the pineapple to create a perfectly complemented symphony of flavours within the mouth. now, if you add jalapenos to the mix, you also add a spice dimension that makes this combination, in my opinion, one of the top three pizza topping choices available.

i think that pineapple on pizza is one of those things that people write off without trying because it "sounds gross." and yeah, i get that. but try the combination above. if you're a pineapple on pizza hater, @ me. i'll buy one of you a pizza this weekend, but you have to commit to being honest and writing SHL media about your experience, good or bad.

Nick, I love you, and you know i love you, but here is why you are wrong. I hand make pizza every day, the one topping i hate to use is pineapple, its a mother fucker to cut through when cutting the pizza, and can and will, drag all the cheese and toppings with it if you try

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

09-30-2019, 07:06 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
09-30-2019, 02:23 PMuhh Wrote: it's time. i've built up enough social capital on this site now to make this statement.

pineapple on pizza is awesome - provided that you surround it with the right supporting cast.

like, if you just get pineapple on pizza, that's gross. you're making the mistake of adding a sweet to a savoury without balancing out the ratio of sweet to savoury. that's a literal recipe for disaster, pardner.

now, pineapple works really well with some kind of salty, cured meat - that's why ham and pineapple go so well together, and it's why they work together particularly well on pizza.  the saltiness of the ham blends with the sweetness of the pineapple to create a perfectly complemented symphony of flavours within the mouth. now, if you add jalapenos to the mix, you also add a spice dimension that makes this combination, in my opinion, one of the top three pizza topping choices available.

i think that pineapple on pizza is one of those things that people write off without trying because it "sounds gross." and yeah, i get that. but try the combination above. if you're a pineapple on pizza hater, @ me. i'll buy one of you a pizza this weekend, but you have to commit to being honest and writing SHL media about your experience, good or bad.

Nick, I love you, and you know i love you, but here is why you are wrong. I hand make pizza every day, the one topping i hate to use is pineapple, its a mother fucker to cut through when cutting the pizza, and can and will, drag all the cheese and toppings with it if you try

this sounds like a business opportunity

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

You absolutely have not built up enough social capital to say this

You haven't built enough capital to say much

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

sorry @"JumpierPancakes" but you're picking a bad spot here. i urge you to back down now

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

09-30-2019, 04:25 PMWaters Wrote: I think Jepox should be banned from the site

At least tag me u bitch

[Image: Jepox.gif]

09-30-2019, 08:31 PMuhh Wrote: sorry @"JumpierPancakes" but you're picking a bad spot here. i urge you to back down now

I urge you to never tag me again Nick

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 08:53 PM by uhh.)

(gonna have to give yourself a beat in your head to this one)

BIG LEAGUES (jay pee diss)

uhh...
uhh...
@"JumpierPancakes"
ha ha ha... you asked for it...

JP coming in hot in my thread
but he gotta little problem inside his head
he's picking a fight, but too thin he's spread
picked a fight with me, now he's gonna regret

but i get it homie, cause i take in account
he got barely nothing in his bank account
paid 12 mil over seven seasons