Create Account

S49: Anchorage Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 07:13 AM by Acsolap.)

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Quote:Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Mitchell Maverick - Goalie

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Developing a goalie with strong puck stopping and skating ability. Probably won't focus on playing the puck or penalty shots until later

Always online for work. 10+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?
Have and use it. Active on certain Discords for the most part.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage?
Yes

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Ryan Shepard - Center

I would like to play the supporting defensive center who will win draws when needed and who can create turnovers for some quick transition goals.

It really depends on my work, but I'd say approximately 5-10 per week for this.

Yes, I'm fine with using a team discord upon being drafted.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yes

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 09:04 PM by Patey.)

Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Johnny Patey

Offensive forward that scores as much as possible with a bit of defense.

Depends on the week but usually 4+ atleast, could be more, rarely less.

Yes but not super active, depending on when I work.

[/size]Yes sure, discord name is Patey.
[/quote]
I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!
[/quote]

Nikitnory McCrosbov, Center

Scoring lots of goals

6+

Yes

Yes

Marcus Ohlsson - LW

Defensive playmaker

6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?'
Yeah for sure

For sure!

[Image: ws92zPV.png]
FIRST SHIFT, FIRST GAME, FIRST SHOT, FIRST GOAL
[img=0x0]https://i.ibb.co/4fx7RqP/first-goal.png[/img]

Artemi Panarin - LW

I want to develop into a smart skater who drives for the goal and scores.  A player with confidence in his ability to get in close and maneauver for the best shot.

I am usually pretty free so I would say a solid 6+ hours free a week.

Yes and currently am only on a few servers.

Yes

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

1. Linked in signature, but my player is Joseph Weston, LW
  2. I'm hoping to play a smart offensive based style of play, creating results based on being the right person in the right place at the right time. Ultimately, I want to be smart, be fast, and most of all be scoring.
  3. I'm free usually around at least 4+ hours a week, evenings and nights are best for me but I can be flexible with afternoons.
  4. Absolutely have it and definitely willing to use it.
  5. I'd be very happy to talk further about this, and hope to hear from you soon!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Ian Venables, Goalie

Strong focus on personal improvement with an eye on winning championships. Fundamentals are key.

I'm in school so probably 6-8 hours of solid time per week, but it can happen whenever 24 hours a day.

Yes and yes!

Yes absolutely!

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

Niklas Fuhrberg - Winger

Strong Scoring Power Forward

6+
have it and use it yes
sure

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Axel Caderoth, C

Huge pain in the ass to play against. Definitely not afraid to get my hands dirty (both by dropping the mitts and dirty dangles).  Lots of cycling and grinding in the o-zone before ripping some sick snipes

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
About an hour a day

Yes sir

Definitely

Vorian Atreides, Center. Link in sig indeed

both offensively and defensively reliable

not enough, usually do sim stuff inside 'non free' time though

Yes and yes

Sure, why not

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Justin Roy-- RW

I'd like to evolve from a goal scoring forward to an all around 2 way forward

Depends on the week but typically I have more than 6 hours free

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Yeah I have access to discord at almost any time

Yeah definitely 

Nathaniel Voltguin, RW

Hard-working shoot-first winger, want to round myself out and work on my defense & passing.

I'm a typical office worker, online at my desk randomly thruout the work week. I tend to spend less time on the internet at home than I used to but I'm always connected.

I don't use it much right now but I can become active

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage?
Sure

Rob Blake, Goaltender

Hybrid style goaltender, looking to develop into a starting SHL goalie. Hoping to grow for 3-4 seasons in the junior league before making the jump up.

10+, will be on daily.

Yes I use it with my friends, i'll update this post when I get home and have my cord id.

I already replied to your email, but I am interested in any team that is willing to take the chance on a new player and help me develop into a great player.

[Image: ebpOQb9.png]
Discord: jakeepoo#9727