Create Account

Skater Charts in Tableau
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019, 05:08 PM by luke.)

Hi!

I did anything thing in Tableau for your viewing pleasure

so this was inspired by Sean Tierny who creates some amazing tableau charts (https://public.tableau.com/profile/sean..../Shotrates - One of them that I referenced) and I thought to myself if I could do something like this with the SHL and Advanced Stats, since Aaron Wilson(HUGE Shoutout) does them every season.

So this is my version of it (only really works on PC, maybe tablet?)

https://public.tableau.com/profile/luke..../ShotsvsSH

Right now there is 3 tabs(hopefully more later) that has some great information for the SHL

The first one is comparing peoples SH% and Shots and show visually who got lucky, unlucky, dull, and exciting. You can highlight specific teams to get their team specific averages and where everyone is. The bigger Logos are players that played more time on ice.

The second one is comparing 5v5 SH% and 5v5 SV% of each player to see who is goalies love and hate.

The third one is looking at Primary Assists vs Secondary Assists to see again who got lucky or unlucky, are who got a decent amount of both or none.

Hope you enjoy it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

wow so cool

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Turns out I am lucky, dull, and bad... sounds about right.

Very impressive Luke!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

09-04-2019, 06:20 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Turns out I am lucky, dull, and bad... sounds about right.

Very impressive Luke!

Thank you!

I just updated it to include P/60(300 MP min) vs PP/60(30 PPM min)