Create Account

Brand new SHL Discord!

Hello all!

We’ve been slowly putting together a brand new official SHL Discord, and we couldn’t be more excited to roll it out to the public today! There’s still more we’re going to be doing to it, but with the reddit class coming in today we want to make sure you’re all in there to welcome them to the site!

One of the major advantages of this new server is that it has dedicated places for direct communication between league officials including job heads, GMs and the head offices so that everyone can be more easily kept up to date on the important dates in the league. There’s also sections for the simmers and the update heads to communicate issues with the league on the whole to ensure everyone is kept in the loop!

We hope you’ll join us in the newly created official SHL discord! Please let us know what more we should do as we continue to put this new server together.

https://discord.gg/USpVryS

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Hire a new pt director

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I've already shunned it for the old one.

[Image: Z7b8kz4.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Racist discord :(

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]