Create Account

S49 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1- What is your player name and position?
  • Karl Krashwagen, Right Wing
2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?
  • I'm a puck retrieval expert (or at least that's my vision) who is definitely pass first.
3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?
  • This is my first time in the SHL
4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
  • Absolutely. I have a ton of questions or uncertainties. The rookie threads have been very helpful and I'm making my way through them slowly, but I'm an open book for any advice, tips or tricks.
5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord?
  • Yup, Zegu#6411
6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord
  • I'd say a 6 and here is why: I'm available most of the time for a quick message on the website, email or on discord. Most times if I am unable to respond right away I will be able to within 3 hours at the extreme, unless I'm sleeping, then it'll be a 6 or 7 hour wait. I think I can probably dedicate 3-4 hours per week of consistent time towards this, not including quick messages.
7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?
  • Absolutely. As I develop I can focus on different areas if it helps the team. 
8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
  • This is a good question. I will say being part of a tight group, but don't get me wrong, I want to hold a cup before I move on 
9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
  • I have been thinking 3 years, but I can see staying 4 or 5 if we have a good core group that is fun.

1- What is your player name and position? Alex Ranch, Defense
2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game? Offensively minded.
3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season? This is my first time.
4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I'm not sure right now, still getting the hang of it.
5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord? Yeah, I use it.
6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord. 5
7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs? No.
8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Being a part of the group.
9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) 2-3

Luca Veccelli, C

2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?
Pass first

3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?
Not my first time, bit of a break. I let my last player just kinda ramp down in regression, but I kept an eye on him and he's playing his last season in S49.

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Not a new player

yes

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord

7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?
Not positional change but i can tweak the direction of my build for SMJHL, but he's gonna be a pretty well rounded C anyway

8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Winning

2-3 seasons

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Tom Fiddler - Center
According to what we talked about, I'm even! I try to play at both ends of the ice
Yes
Nope!
Yep!
5-7, depending on how life turns out
I'd be open to suggestion!
The latter
I dont know

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Face of The Franchise, LW

Pass first

First time

Mainly everything to do with TPE and where and when to earn/apply it.

Yes. Frankcarp21 #7226

Hopefully 6 or 7 minimum

Yes.

I like to think they’re hand in hand. If I have to choose, I’d probably choose the close-knit.

As long as it takes to be good enough to go to the pro league.

[Image: lwbzgad.png]

Ursin Zimmermann - Defender

Offensively (Defender)
Jeah frst time
Jeah i am a bit overstained

Jeah i use it : UrsinZ #4495
3-4

Jeah for sure!

Having a close group which most likely results in winning a championship.
around 3 seasons depends how it's going

Im not filling this out on principal because it's so shittily formatted.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

1- What is your player name and position? Alexei Rykov Left Wing
2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game? Shoot-first
3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season? First time
4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Probably? Still just trying to learnt he ropes. So any help is always appreciated.
5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord? Yes, I do.

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord 8 3/4
7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs? Absolutely
8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Close-knit though winning ain't bad.
9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) However long my development needs.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

- Jay Reeves, right wing
-Forward, do not know if I am pass or shoot first
-Ye this is my first time particiating is SHL. 
-honestly, i switched to dark mode and it is helping things stand out a lot more so I am more comfortable.
-Yes, I am on discord.
-I plan on being at least a 7. To stay active but also have a life lol
-yes, I would like to help out the team as much as I can and adapting to changes is part of that.
-Being a part of a close group, championships are cool and all but friends can be for life. 
-at least 2 seasons

1- What is your player name and position? Andre Barbashev, LW
2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game? Shoot first, underrated passer. Strong on the puck.
3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season? S36 was last active season.
4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Should be okay.
5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord? Yes.
6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord 7-8
7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs? Of course.
8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Chips
9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) Whatever is required of me.