Create Account

S49 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 12:40 PM by acdangel.)

1- What is your player name and position?
Sasha Dangelchek - Winger

2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?
I'm a pass-first forward.

3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?
Yep, first time participating.

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Yes please!

5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord?

I do use discord - acdangel#5365

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord

7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?

Yes, but nothing extreme

8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

Close-knit group, but winning is fun too.

9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)

2 to 3 seasons, depending on development

D- Akira Ren

2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?
Two-way

3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?
No was here last season

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I should be good

Yes

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord

7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?
No

8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Both

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Aron Hernadivic - LW

Playmaker

First time!

Suggestins on player build/how to get development points

Not yet but will be joining shortly

Very open!

Being close-knit helps with winning!

3 seasons, lets develop together!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Rhett Ward - RW

Pass first

First time

Haven't had too much trouble yet

Yes

Within reason, would like to stay on the wings

Winning

3 or 4

Daniel Bischoff, Center

Shoot first

First time

Think I'm okay at the minute

Yes, I use it

8?

Yes to both

Would like to win but good group is important too

No idea, it's my first time

Marcus Weiser, Center

Shoot first.

Yes.

Maybe a foot massage. Lot's of walking around.

Yes.

Build changes yes, position changes no.

Winning a championship.

Ideally two. I want to be a solid contributor when I make the SHL. I don't mind staying back longer if I'm not ready.

[Image: mpcR8M0.png]
player page                                                         update page

Berg Svensen, D.
Offensive defenseman. 
First time.
Probably, but there's a lot of great (paid) people to help me already - and they've answered a bunch.

Yes.

This is a tough one for me. I might not be willing to accept that, because I'm trying to build off a certain real-life player with a distinct playing style and I'm already known to people as a defenseman. That might be a disappointing answer to you, maybe not. 

Hockey, even virtual, is an infinite game. No team wins every trophy every season. It's up to a GM to decide if now is the time to make deals and "go for it", or to wait for things to get better. The best strategy must be, in mathematical terms, to increase the chance of winning in any given season as a whole as much as possible. Great minds like Alex Ferguson knew this, and tapped its potential. Now's your chance to pick me, or just wait one season and see if I'm still active and improving; just shedding some thoughts, really.

I'm not gonna be McDavid. I'm a first gen. I know hockey, to a certain degree. But I don't know the engine. I'm open to either longer or shorter, whatever's the best.

James Ronlain - RW

Shoot first, dekes and dangles.

Yep! First timer here.

Nope. After poking around the site a bunch, I think I more or less know where everything is.

Yep, use it every day,

Around a 7 or and 8.

Possibly. I kinda like what I'm already going for but if it's a build that sounds interesting to me, sure.

I'd rather lose with friends than win with people I hate.

Probably 2-3 seasons. Depends on how things go in the juniors and how far along my development gets in that time.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Samuel Michaud- defense

defensivly minded

first time

Im figuring it out, a bit slow maybe but learning

I do. @golden_apricot#1570

for sure

good group of guys

9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons

probably 4

Suzuki Namokato, LW
Shoot First

First time
It's a bit confusing but I'm getting the hang of things. Though I couldn't find how to make a drop down signature working
I use it
I have a lot of free time, 10 on the site, a little less on discord.
Can you even change position once your player is created? I don't mind switching to RW if that doesn't screw my player.
I'd like both please
At least 3 seasons

[Image: fYimPTz.png]
[Image: Raiders-banner.png]

Kevin Robinson, Center

I'm a shoot first, two way/shutdown center.

This is my first time.

Everyone has been very helpful, everything I would've been lost or confused by has been easy to access due to the overwhelmingly positive welcome.

I do use discord

I'd say around a 7

I would prefer to stay at center, as I feel based on my abilities I'm best suited down the middle, but if it would help the team win I'd move.

Both, it's hard to do one without the other,

I plan on winning multiple titles, so at least 2-3 seasons.

[Image: 7ICBY0z.png]
[Image: 15Ng51w.png]

Lee Samson, (right) Defenseman

I am a offensively minded two way defenseman, someone who likely wont score on a breakaway but can get more than enough goals from the blue line, while helping out my teamates to score, and playing solid defense.

This is my first time in the SHL

The only thing that might help would be if things were more color coordinated

Yes i use discord, my ID is Kingslayerlh#1617

Solid 10

Yes, i have a build in mind but theres no point in playing a certain build if it doesnt help my team.

I want to win championships but i want to do it with people that im friends with.

Ideally 2 seasons

[Image: yDWryxO.png]

(Player Updates)   (Player Page)

Richard Hurtz

Shooter

First time

No questions yet

yes

yes

having a good time is important to me.
2-3

Zbigniew Pokrywka - Left-handed Defenseman

Two-way

Second time, coming back from a break

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc?
n/a

Yes!

8 or so!

Absolutely, but as a d-man, I doubt that's what would occur

About even. It's not worth winning if you can't enjoy the win with your friends

Probably 2-3 seasons or so

Adam Barron, Left-shooting Two-way D.

Looking to play a solid two-way game.

Yeah, it's my first time.

Not that I can think of.

I do. Name there is the same as here. I should be in the GM meet server.

6-8 depending on how things go.

Build changes I'd think about, positional changes only insofar as playing on the other side (right).

Being part of a close-knit group, but ideally we'd do both.

I'd like to stay in the juniors for as long as it takes to earn a spot that guarantees ice time in the big leagues... while also trying not to keep a new player from getting ice time here in the SMJHL.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno