Create Account

S49 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Your player’s name, position and Discord ID (this can be important for later questions)
  • Karl Krashwagen, Right Wing, Zegu#6411
2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon)
  • Two way forward who is solid defensively and retrieves the puck to set up a scorer.
3. SHL has several ways of earning money, which is important for your player’s development. There are articles and podcasts, graphics and of course jobs within the league. What is your prefered way of earning money?
  • Articles and reviews. I've looked at a few and they interest me. I have 0 experience with graphic design, but seeing all of the signatures on here is interesting me as well.
4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room?
  • As a new player I expect the team to have a vision for development and work with me on my development goals. I would love to have a mentor who can help me out navigate some of the unfamiliar areas, and grow successful together as a club.
5. How active you expect to be? Scale 1-10, 1 being inactive, 10 being „I don’t actually sleep, just sit behind my PC doing SHL tasks“
  • I'd say a 6 and here is why: I'm available most of the time for a quick message on the website, email or on discord. Most times if I am unable to respond right away I will be able to within 3 hours at the extreme, unless I'm sleeping, then it'll be a 6 or 7 hour wait. I think I can probably dedicate 3-4 hours per week of consistent time towards this, not including quick messages.
6. How open are you to feedback from our side on your build?
  • Absolutely 100%. I don't know what I'm doing and I've already been lucky enough to receive some good feedback from one of the mentors. Even if I don't agree with the feedback I'm open to receiving it and having a discussion
7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care)
  • Absolutely not. Soup can be hot or cold (or lukewarm I guess), but it has to have a broth. No broth makes it a stew. Cereal has milk which is not broth.

1. Your player’s name, position and Discord ID (this can be important for later questions)
Ursin Zimmermann
Defense
UrsinZ #4495

2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon)
Offensive defender who is a good defender and helps the offensive production with passes and some Goals.

3. SHL has several ways of earning money, which is important for your player’s development. There are articles and podcasts, graphics and of course jobs within the league. What is your prefered way of earning money?
I think most likely writing articels and a contract.

4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room?
I want succes and this can only be achieved with a good locker room chemistry so jeah probably both!  

5. How active you expect to be? Scale 1-10, 1 being inactive, 10 being „I don’t actually sleep, just sit behind my PC doing SHL tasks“
Like 3 - 4 i think

Wide open feedback helps developing!

7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care)
Dont think so but jeah not really interested in cereal because i cant eat them :(

1. Your player’s name, position and Discord ID (this can be important for later questions) Alex Ranch, Defense, Rat01#4731

2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon) Offensive Defenseman.

3. SHL has several ways of earning money, which is important for your player’s development. There are articles and podcasts, graphics and of course jobs within the league. What is your prefered way of earning money? I don't know how much time I'll have.

4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room? I just want good people.

5. How active you expect to be? Scale 1-10, 1 being inactive, 10 being „I don’t actually sleep, just sit behind my PC doing SHL tasks“ 5

6. How open are you to feedback from our side on your build? I'm open to feedback.

7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care) It's both.

- Jay Reeves, right wing, jays_cloud#3526
- sniper
- At the moment I prefer to do articles and podcasts. I’ve already done my first podcast 
4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room?
- I care that my team makes an effort to keep a good vibe in the locker room, but at the same time cares about each and every team mates progression in the league. I would like my team to keep each other motivated and help when it’s needed.
- I would like to maintain at least a 7. It’s reasonable but at the same time allows me to have a life. I do care about being active and learning more. 
- I would really like it. Any help I can get to become a better player would be appreciated. 
7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care)
- Great question... weird but gets you thinking. I would say no. I think cereal is it’s own category and soup opens a whole other category. 

Luca Veccelli, C, Symmetrik#1314

2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon)
Playmaker

I have a solid bank already from my last player, but mostly jobs or graphics, articles too sometimes.

4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room?
I care about success, I'm here because I want to see my player, I can do that whether the LR is active or not.

Sure, but I know my way around STHS pretty well, so I already know most of the ins and outs, but I can make a bit of a different direction if that's what you need in SMJHL

7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care)
no

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Tom Fiddler - Center - PremierBromanov#5260

Two Way Center. Defensively responsible, playmaker in O zone. 

So far writing seems to be a good way to go for me, but im not yet sure

Success is cool, but I think I'd have more fun being in a good locker room

anywhere from 5-7. I'm not yet sure.

very open

No broth, no soup

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

1. Your player’s name, position and Discord ID (this can be important for later questions): See sig

2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon): An absolute mass destruction nuclear fallout of offense.

3. SHL has several ways of earning money, which is important for your player’s development. There are articles and podcasts, graphics and of course jobs within the league. What is your prefered way of earning money? I have 22 mil in the bank I plan on clicking the 'buy' button in the bank app and thats it.

4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room? I just want to win baby, and be the reason for it too, naturally.

5. How active you expect to be? Scale 1-10, 1 being inactive, 10 being „I don’t actually sleep, just sit behind my PC doing SHL tasks“: Hopefully more time/effort than you put into formatting this questionnaire.

6. How open are you to feedback from our side on your build? Always.

7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care): No, it is not.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Alexei Rykov, Left Wing, Grigory_vakulinchuk#2656
Sniper
Probably articles.
Both. Good development teams are key but a good locker room environment makes it easier to stay involved.
8 3/4
Very open.
Possibly especially if you add sausage.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Face of The Franchise, LW, frankcarp21#7266

Two way play maker.

Articles.

I want it all. I want a good locker room that wins games while I develop as a player.

Hoping to be about a 6-7

Very open since I'm pretty new to this.

No. Soups to me must include a vegetable or protein.

[Image: lwbzgad.png]

1. Your player’s name, position and Discord ID (this can be important for later questions) Andre Barbashev, LW, You'll get it if you draft me.

2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon) Sniper/underrated passer

3. SHL has several ways of earning money, which is important for your player’s development. There are articles and podcasts, graphics and of course jobs within the league. What is your prefered way of earning money? Old Man Barbs payroll.

4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room? Winning culture.

5. How active you expect to be? Scale 1-10, 1 being inactive, 10 being „I don’t actually sleep, just sit behind my PC doing SHL tasks“ 7-8

6. How open are you to feedback from our side on your build? Of course (that's if things have changed, I believe I may still have a record during a sim era).

7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care) Cereal.