Create Account

S49 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 02:05 PM by JNH.)

[Image: SMJHL-Lions.png]

Hey all,

Check out our article here for some more info on Lethbridge: A New Era of Lions Hockey

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?
2. Why should the Lions draft you?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.

Feel free to PM me or @SDCore if you have any questions or want to talk more about Lethbridge and the opportunities here!

Lions Cheers

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

1. Favourite NHL team?
Oilers

You won't, and I understand why. Just wanted to fill out every team's thread

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Interesting to see a team in Lethbridge when I returned. I feel like the Lions could be branded extremely well.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

1. Favourite NHL team?
Coyotes

You were middle of the pack with just three centers last season, which is impressive, but I can help elevate this team to the next level.

I like watching plane crash documentaries.

I may have a minor drug problem.

I was bullied in school, but I deserved it.

I was walking down the sidewalk one day. I saw four guys beating up one guy. I jumped in to help. That guy had no chance against the five of us.

I am an incredibly good and nice person, please draft me.

[Image: mpcR8M0.png]
player page                                                         update page

1.  Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

2.  Why should the Lions draft you?
You should draft me because I am a pretty easy going guy with a positive attitude that can try to boost up a team when it's down. I also like to learn and when I get to a certain point of confidence, I like to lead.

3.  Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Average guy that works retail that games and plays sports on the regular a few times a week.

1. Favourite NHL team?
Minnesota Wild

I'm gonna put the puck in the net and I'm a social person who is easy to get along with.

1. Favourite NHL team?
NY Rangers

I think I have shown a lot of drive already, I'm hoping to make even more of an impact on you GM's as the week continues!

I play a lot of video games and would love to que with guys from the team!

[Image: ws92zPV.png]
FIRST SHIFT, FIRST GAME, FIRST SHOT, FIRST GOAL
[img=0x0]https://i.ibb.co/4fx7RqP/first-goal.png[/img]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Washington Capitals

I'm looking to be a smart sniper, a player who's always in the right place in the right time. I want to be on an experienced team that's able to help advise and mentor me into being a better player, a team that's willing to go the mile for the championship.

I'm willing to understand and work with anyone in the locker room, and want to go as far as possible in being the best player I can be.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

1. Favourite NHL team? Ottawa Senators (I'm a sucker for punishment, I know)

With a star goalie stepping up to fill the starter role, you'll need someone to play the backup games. I can definitely fill that role. I've got a weather eye on my personal development, and I know that I'm still at the start of my career. Having an experienced player to learn from will be very good for me, and having an extremely coachable backup will be good for you. I'm not going to try and make the leap to the SHL until I can be sure I'm ready to dominate when I get there, so I'm here for the long haul and I can take over for Nolan after he inevitably gets called up.

I'm a longtime DM for a group of dedicated tabletop gamers. I'm a pretty serious trombone player. I watch probably too much TV, and have an encyclopedic knowledge of my favourite shows.

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

1. Favourite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche

I'm building to be a defensive, selfless center. I'm a team first type of player. 

I'll do my best to pick up all available TPE and money when I can. I just joined today and am pretty busy for a couple days with working. I hope to be built up a little more by the draft, or the week after.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

1. Favourite NHL team?
Rangers
i loke corey
i like ice cream

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1. Favourite NHL team? - Colorado Avalanche
2. Why should the Lions draft you? - So I can figure out where Lethrbidge is
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. - JNHl and me shared our first draft class together I think in S10 (i think not even sure)

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

1. Favourite NHL team?
Bruins 

I'm an easy going guy who will make whatever adjustments are necessary to help the team win

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share

If you draft me I will be quiet at first until I get comfortable but once I get comfortable watch out

1.  Favourite NHL team?
Pittsburgh Penguins
2.  Why should the Lions draft you?
I'm new, hope to bring some energy to whoever drafts me
3.  Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I'm one of those Ohio Penguins fans. My family is from western PA/Youngstown, and I'm just a kid from Akron, raised in Columbus. Old enough to be a Pens fan before the CBJ existed, young enough to not remember the Pens' first two cups.

1. Favourite NHL team?

Ottawa Senators  Cry

I'm planning on being online daily and hoping to develop into a starting goaltender.

My character is Rob Blake and I've played in goal for the past 12 years.

[Image: ebpOQb9.png]
Discord: jakeepoo#9727
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 11:16 AM by dylanjj37.)

Daniel Bischoff, C

1. Favourite NHL team?
Don't have one

I will score (I hope). Also, I'm a really nice person.

Don't have anything