Create Account

S49 Interested Prospects Thread

Phineas Gold - LW - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

1. Favourite NHL team?
Canes, but am following the Rangers rebuild as they were my first love.

2. Why should the Lions draft you?
Looking to be a great winger.  Want to be more score oriented with a shoot first play style.  Willing to become a passing player if the team needs it. You already have some good scorers coming back this year it looks like, but as a fresh rookie I want to create a player that will get play time and have an opportunity to get high minutes to understand my build and see what I need to improve to be even better.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I have a lot of downtime at my job letting me be pretty active. I'm starting to be more active on discord, but am usually a pretty quiet person who wants to focus on the game and other hockey minded people.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? I don't believe in favourites
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Why shouldn't the Lions draft me?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Why do you think there is anything I would want to share?

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

1. Favourite NHL team?
NJ Devils all day!

Because I'm pretty awesome.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I want to get pretty involved in this league. I've never done one of these before, but I love the concept. Why not add a bit more hockey to my life?

1. Favourite NHL team? - TML
2. Why should the Lions draft you? - very committed team player that will participate in discord and in forum

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Montreal Canadiens

I'm just here to have fun and get paid.

Easy going, not going to take things too seriously. I've been using Photoshop for years so if there's something that needs doing I can pitch in. Looking to get a good start to this whole SHL/SMJHL thing.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

1. Favourite NHL team?

Colorado

If you want a stay at home dman who is a blast in the dressing room then take me. 

Im new to this site and looking to learn as I go. Hoping to find a good group of people to talk hockey and other stuff with.

1. Favourite NHL team?
.....Bruins.

I can skate, move the puck, and shoot. Also because I'm pretty into this whole league and very likely to be around for a while.

You've got all you need, I think.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 03:45 PM by norge_anon.)

1. Favourite NHL team? Sharks
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Idk. Look at my stats and see if I'm worth shit, I guess. It's a reddit draft, I understand. If nobody's picked me by round 10 just pull the trigger.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I'm committed to being active, more than most people can acclaim to.

1. Favourite NHL team?
Habs

So I don't score so many goals against the Lions
I have a lot of free time and plan on being quite active

[Image: fYimPTz.png]
[Image: Raiders-banner.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
New Jersey Devils

I'm going to bring championships with me

Can't think of anything off the top of my head, I plan on being a committed player looking to get better

[Image: 7ICBY0z.png]
[Image: 15Ng51w.png]

1.  Favourite NHL team?
Buffalo Sabres! I'm a glutton for punishment.

2.  Why should the Lions draft you?
I plan on grinding hard with my character and doing everything I can for my team!

3.  Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Joe K is my real life friend and I want to see him suffer Tongue

1. Favourite NHL team?
Chicago Blackhawks. Just started following them last season.

Because I'm not going to cause any problems in the locker room. My player should be pretty ok. I have a decent understanding of how to build a player and am willing to help others.

I'll be happy regardless of where I end up. I want to play for whichever team wants me.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

1. Favourite NHL team?

Pittsburgh penguins

I believe you should draft me because i will do everything i can to be the best player i can to the team, and not only on the ice, ill be a great locker room character. as well as after a season i would love to mentor and help new players to the team. But on the ice i will be more than comfortable being a top 2 pairing defenseman, someone who plays both sides of the ice but prefers playing the offensive zone, passing to my teamates or taking slap shots from the blue line, but will still be more than capable enough to play in his own zone.

My discord ID is Kingslayerlh#1617 Id love to receive any messages and talk some more about this team and what i could do for them.

[Image: yDWryxO.png]

(Player Updates)   (Player Page)

1. Favourite NHL team?  
New Jersey Devils

I am an easy going person.  I'm just looking to enjoy time with team mates, have fun, and win.

I am a first timer with sim leagues, I am be open to suggestions.  Still have a lot to pickup.

1. Favourite NHL team?

Vancouver Canucks

I plan on being an active part of your community and being a positive individual who people enjoy being around.

I love that this was only 3 questions, shoutout to you.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets