Create Account

S49 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 09:38 AM by voltguin.)

Nathaniel Voltguin, RW

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I'm an office worker and can lurk on forums throughout the day. I tend to not be online all evening but I'm still around. 

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Outside of work - video games (Fire Emblem is preventing me from finally finishing Persona 5), saltwater/reef aquarium. Chips - lime tortilla chips & mango habanero salsa. Pittsburgh Penguins.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 
No rush - as long as it takes

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I don't actively use it, but will

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? 
I'm open to a good fit

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Nothing I can think of right now

Nothing other than BAP in NHL.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

10+ hours a week, should be on daily.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Currently working for the summer before I go back to classes as a full time college student. My favourite team is the Ottawa Senators, unfortunately.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

As a new player I think it will be important to learn the ropes in juniors and become the best player I can before making the big leagues. I'm looking to play 3-4 years in junior before making the jump.

Yes I do, I'll update this post when I get home from work.

I have intrest in any team that is willing to take a chance drafting a new player and help me develop into a starting goaltender.

I've played the position for over 12 years and am currently a part-time rentagoalie in Ontario.

Share your best joke or meme

My favourite joke at the moment is the Ottawa Senators.

[Image: ebpOQb9.png]
Discord: jakeepoo#9727
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 11:08 AM by dylanjj37.)

Daniel Bischoff, C

No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
A lot of time, lots of hours a day

Spend my time playing games and watching TV. Don't really have a favourite game or chips. I'm not a fan of any particular team, just like the sport.

No idea, first time playing

Yes

Yes

Nope

My jokes are rubbish

Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
As much as I feel like I need to.

Working, tic tac toe, plain, I don't believe in choosing favourites.

2 seasons realistically

Yes

Yes

Nope

A man walks into a bar. He says ow.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

No

A fair amount of time, I have a boring office job.

I do a lot of reading, mostly history. I play a fair amount of games, I really liked RDR2. Favorite chips - Ruffles All Dressed, hands down. And I'm quite a hardcore NJ Devils fan.

I'd say 2-3 seasons is accurate. 
I do
yes!

Nope

I can still remember my Grandpa's last words before he kicked the bucket.
He said, "Hey, how far do you think I can kick this bucket?"

Nope, a genuine rookie here!

5-6 hours most likely

Besides work, I play xbox and other sports... Doritos... Toronto!

Let's say 3 years so I can develop properly

Not yet but will be making an account tonight!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

None

7 hours a week or so

Play a lot of xbox, tons of Apex Legends atm (hmu if you need a squadmate). Maple Leafs

Not too sure, probably 3

Have it, dont use it much

Potentially

Not really

Two wind turbines are hanging out in an open field, one turns to the other and asks:
"What kind of music do you like?"
The other Replies:
"I'm a big metal fan"

Nadda

a few hours throughout

the dog, work, and the gym take up a lot of the day/early evening - after that it's time to pull out the ganja. Spend weekends hacking up the golf course, with the girlfriend, friends etc.

As soon as the kid can make an impact he's ready for a call up

Just got it last night - open to it

I want to play for a winner - so yes the fact you finished 3rd last year is appealing

go leafs go

Stacy Jefferson Jr. - Defence #29 

nope

a few hours 3-6 maybe

Im a chemist so spend most of my tiem doing that.

Dont really have a favorite game. What type are we asking for here? I play some chel when I have time but if its differnt types of games monopoly is a great game to ruin friendships over.

Gotta be tortilla chips no question there

Colorado AVS

Enough until I am comfortable with the league, so who knows how long that will be

ya I use it a bit. name is @golden_apricot#1570

Ya you guys have a cool logo

no.
i have a fuckton of free time, so however much i feel like.
i sit in my room, mostly. i do go outside, exercise, take driving lessons and so on. like minecraft and strategy games and i love my san jose sharks.
preferably, as much time as i need to get ready to make some noise in the SHL. if a SHL team really wants me to, it could be sooner than later.
yes.
if you're offering me a chance, i'm giving your team an opportunity to improve even more.
i'm committed to staying active.
the toronto maple leafs

Art is a big hobby of mine. I've recently been learning digital painting. Favorite games include Persona 5, Crusader Kings 2, Forza Horizon 4. Favorite Chips are French Onion Sun Chips. Been a lifelong Canadiens fan.

The way I see it, I want to play where my player can get the most ice time. If that's in the juniors, then so be it. But one thing I'd like to make sure I don't do is take an opportunity away from someone just joining the league. All things considered... probably 3.

Yup. Name there is the same as here, I'm already in the GM server.

Sure.

I've been using photoshop for years and I have some experience with 3d modeling, if that paints a better picture of my/Adam's money making potential.

This picture of Janne Niinimaa staring into the camera in the stands while everyone around him celebrates.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I did a full-sim Be A Pro player once in NHL 18. But seriously, never done anything like SHL before.

Probably about 10-15 hours depending on how into things I get. I'm big on numbers and spreadsheets.

Usually I just browse Reddit, play video games (no main game atm), do some schoolwork. I'm a Bruins fan, sorry.

Probably 2-3 seasons I would guess. I don't really know what to expect so if I like the Juniors a lot, I definitely could stay for longer.

Yep, use it every day.

No more than any other team at the moment. But y'all seem cool.

Not particularly!

Ligma.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Played EHM for a few years

10-15 hours

Playing games if I'm not working. Habs is my team.

I value development and team success. I'm not in a hurry to join the SHL.

I use it

Detroit was successful last season, would like to be a part of that.

You should draft me.

Do you know why cannibals don't eat clowns? because they taste funny.

[Image: fYimPTz.png]
[Image: Raiders-banner.png]

I do not, at least not to this scale.  I've played games like EHM, metroho, but nothing like this

At least 5 hours a week, probably more but don't want to overestimate

I watch a ton of hockey, New Jersey Devils fan.  Play a ton of EHM and games with friends such as csgo, league of legends, whatever we're in the mood for.  Favorite chips are probably Ghost Pepper chips form trader joes

My goal is to win multiple championships and get drafted 1 in the SHL, so at least 2 years, potentially more depending on how I get into it.

I am

For sure, I'm excited to play in general and take whichever team drafts me to a championship

I'm a winner

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?

“Get in the car”

[Image: 7ICBY0z.png]
[Image: 15Ng51w.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 04:41 PM by dicfor.)

First time

6+ per week?

I spend my free time obsessing over the Devils, Doing Jiu Jitsu, eating Fritos.  

Not sure, but likely 3

yes

yes

I am open to suggestions and recommendations, since this is all new to me.

Why wont by bicycle stand up?
Because it's two tired.