Create Account

S49 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Yes i have been part of several fantasy leagues over the years

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

Id say week to week i can spend easily 10* hours for the SHL

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

I work on occasion, but mostly on the computer or messing with music. my favorite games at the moment are the current nhl game, dark souls, stardew valley, and apex legends. Favorite chips? now we're getting to the real questions. I would say sour cream and onion. I am a fan of the Pittsburgh penguins.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 

Id like to spend 2 seasons in the juniors before moving up but if i was ready in 1 season that would be great. I am mostly interested in only moving up when i'm ready to tear it up in the SHL.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

Yes i have a discord. my ID is Kingslayerlh#1619

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Yes i am very interested in playing for the Falcons.

[Image: yDWryxO.png]

(Player Updates)   (Player Page)

Started here in S24. Also played a bit on GOMHL and NSFL.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
Hard to say. Plenty.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Been playing a lot of Warframe on PC lately. Started watching NHL last season, following the Blackhawks.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I played 4 seasons with my first player. I don't know how many I'll play with this one, but I want it to be fewer than 4.

I do.

I am interested in any team that is interested in having me.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Nothing comes to mind.

Share your best joke or meme
[Image: gGIpnCE.jpg]
It's not my best, just my favorite. I like his eyes in the first panel.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Do you have any previous sim league experience?  Yes I am your GM in PBE  Tongue ... and just recreated in NSFL as well.  

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?   I will be able to donate a lot of time to earn as much TPE as possible, on average like 10 hours per week.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?   Spend a decent amount of time playing video games like Rocket League and Smite. Purple Doritos, and the Rangers

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?    I am not entirely sure, it does not matter to me. Whenever my team needs me I'll go. But I would def stay up to 5 seasons.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?   Yea I use discord all the time.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?   KAWWW... does that answer this haha

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?   Not that I can think of right now.

Share your best joke or meme   "Good Luck in S48 Tig"

Yes, only as a manager of NPC players though.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

6+ Hours per Week

Being outside, teaching kids, I really enjoy simulation sports games, Miss Vickies are my go to chip, and I'm a Canucks fan.

As much time as my SHL team allows me to.

I actively use Discord.

Yes.

No.

NotoriousTig

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

No.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
~4+ Hours each week.

Gaming, memeing and practicing my celly for when I put it top ched. Favorite game is Fallout New Vegas on PC. Funnily enough, I don't eat much junk food at all, but if I had to choose a favorite chip then it would be barbeque flavored Doritos. Favorite NHL team is the Vancouver Petterssons Canucks.

At the moment, I believe that I will be moving on to the SHL within the next 2 to 3 seasons. However, do not let that take away from my dedication to whichever team I am drafted to in the SMJHL. Whichever team drafts me will be getting a player that will give the utmost effort into making the team into the best that it can be.

Yes, my discord username is Ferda#6108. Feel free to also conatct me on Twitter if you are unable to reach me @shl_wang.

I would be ecstatic to join the Falcons and help breed even more success for the organization.

If you decide to draft me, you will not be disappointed. My dedication and compete levels are through the roof and you will either love or hate my depending on what side of the draft we end on.

Why did they cancel the 2011 Stanley Cup finals?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Yes. I am in my third season with the NSFL.
About 10 but this will go down once school starts up again.
Watching youtube or anime. Playing tabletop games or video games. Assassin's Creed IV for video game, Dungeons & Dragons for tabletop games. Vegas Golden Knights.
I've heard that goalies have to stay in the juniors a lot longer to develop. I am willing to spend all 5 if necessary.
Yes! My number is Nylar#1217
I don't think you guys need a goalie right now, but I will play for you if drafted.
I don't write a lot of media so I'm trying to get a job for income.
I can give you the best joke in the NHL: The San Jose Sharks

No.
Should be able to check daily.
Mostly school/work. Civilization 5. Salt and Vinegar. Canucks and Jets.
3 seems like a good balance between progression and a full experience.
Yes
Yes, the idea of a playoff run this year piques my interest.
I'm currently focusing on training puck possession, passing, and faceoff skills.
The Minnesota Wild still thinking they're in win now mode.

Scarecrows Colton Strudwick - Center - St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 03:10 AM by AlwaysGettingHaxed.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes, previous player Zallerras “Big Z” Szlerchek (S19-S34?), and a brief stint in the GOMHL.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Not sure, will do ACs and training.  Some media articles, a majority of the PTs.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Full-time worker.  Gaming, guitar from time to time.  Hockey on weekends, bowling on Thursdays.  Favorite team=Detroit Red Wings

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Not sure, far more active players from Big Z’s time, who made the jump in one season and played first line minutes.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Not sure, Big Z was a Scarecrow, and the Falcons were are big rival.  But that was eons ago.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Not sure what else to say.

Share your best joke or meme Best joke is that @.bojo thinks his puns are funny. Tongue

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 03:17 AM by PartarioScarangella.)

- A bunch of time spent on EHM, only offline though. 

- Likely a little each night after work/before bed. 

- Working... but would love to not. Black Bean Blue Corn Chips are the best chip. Go Pens! (draft stock tanks...)

- As long as I need to. I know I'm not a flashy goal scorer. I want to see team success and am willing to sacrifice individual performance for it. 

- Yes.

- Absolutely. Detroit is a hotbed of hockey and I would love to play in a packed barn most nights. 

- Sometimes I don't do the dishes in a timely manner. 

- You can fuck a watermelon but you cantaloupe

Partario Scarangella - RW - Kelowna Knights - Workout Schedule
[Image: HtBTZ76.jpg] Partario #6527

Never tried anything like this.

I have up to 10 hours free every week so I would argue it's down lot to whay I feel like doing, most likely will be something like hour or two per week (unless I find patience to use on mobile while working).

Working and kids use up most of my time, after kids are in bed and food for next day is done I have some time for myself usually playing on PC, Rainbow 6 Siege, ETS2 are currently most played games, but have played quite lot of strategy and manager type of games. From NHL if I had to pick one it would be Florida Panthers, mostly cause i'm fan of Barkov.

To be realistic I don't see myself playing too actively (most likely wont be making any media stuff and so on) and enforcers usually don't turn into fast growing superstars so I'm happy to stay in Juniors as long as it might take to make jump up to SHL.

I have it for VOIP and don't use it lot, but don't really have any why i could not (other than time).

Falcons was name of my self made NHL team (NHL13 and 14) and as such deep down I allready am a Falcon, so sure I do (even tho they were located in Toronto).

I'm more into reading jokes than writhing them.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Just in a American Football League

5-10 hours

I'm a Icehockey Coach so spend most of the Day on the Rink, also do some work as a Engineer

I want to develope as a player first, get some experiance in the juniors and build my player and charakter, maybe i need 3 years, maybe i need more

Have it and use it

Of course!

Nothing that needs to be said.

Oh that's hard ... how do you say, when someone has fear from have no wine at home? No-vino-phobie

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. But ready to learn and immerse myself in the culture.
5-6 hours
I enjoy wearing hats. Fez, bowler, dunce caps, any hats really. My favorite NHL team is the Buffalo Sabres
I expect to spend 2-3 seasons in the juniors. Looking to put on my hard hat and go to work.
patodro#6707
If I am lucky enough to be drafted by Detroit, I plan on seeing my name up in the Individual Records Thread with the likes of Alex Mack and Bjorn Knutsen
Free Hat!
What did one hat say to another? You stay here, I'll go on ahead.

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 03:57 PM by RadTech039.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No but this seems like it could be fun

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] I am usually good for a least 4 hours a week

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Most of my day is spent working, I am a communications technician for the Canadian Government. I play a lot of Borderlands, NHL 19, WoT. Huge Leafs fan (hope that doesn't hurt lol)

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? While development is important, it is also important not to stagnate. Any more then 3 years would feel like stagnation, but if the development isn't where it should be then it would be prudent to keep developing.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Have it, use it extremely sparingly lol

Do you have any previous sim league experience?   None at all - just found this on r/hockey yesterday

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?   I'm guessing ~1 hour a day Mon-Fri initially.   But if I get addicted that could change quickly.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?  I'm a STH with the Capitals so that's a big one for me.  I have a lot of autonomy at work so will probably be on here quite a bit Mon-Fri.  Beyond work and SHL - I've recently gotten into tabletop games and been picking that hobby up more and more.   Don't really play videogames much anymore - but the tabletop games allow me to include my wife (and sometimes the kids too!).  I'm more of an ice cream guy (anything with a vanilla base and no nuts) but if I am in the mood for chips it's Doritos (almost any variety) or funyuns!

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?  Honestly I don't think I can answer this one at this point.  I'm on day 2 of this process and don't know where I will be at that point.   Ask me again after we win the championship this year.   

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?  Yup - ThiefOfCheese#0881

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?   Of course!   I'm positive each team has their great qualities and everyone on Discord has been great so far so I'm sure the Falcons will be a great team!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?  Looking forward to being part of the league!   Learning more and more and happy to talk if you need anything at all.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d41f26569676b5445...=giphy.gif]

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Nope, this is my first time.

Not sure how much time is needed as I'm new but I would say a fair bit. Atleast an hour a day.

Study. Brew beer. Go hiking. Work out. Play music. Read. Stuff like that. 
As far as games goes I dont really play all that much anymore but I love watching StarCraft 2. If I play anything its either EHM or PoE.
Boring answer but I'm a sucker for plain salted or salt and vinegar.
Calgary all the way!

I imagine I will be spending 3-4 seasons in the juniors just to get a feel for the simulator and the community. 

Yep, I use it fairly regularly.

Above any of the other teams? Not really if I'm going to be completely honest. I know too little about the community to have an opinion on what teams I want to be on. I just want to be drafted and contribute to whatever team drafts me.

Not that I can think of, no. 

Boring answer but I love the meme of spinderman pointing at spiderman, the text doesnt even matter. That one always gets me.