Create Account

Season 49 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 11:00 PM by MCP_.)

[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

With the draft coming up ahead, we'd like to get to know you a little better to see if you're a good fit for us and the Whalers family. Write down some answers, and then I'll get out of your hair, thanks!

Quick note: I apologize this is a bit of a copy and paste, but I do plan on getting something new for next year. I really hope you guys are enjoying the site so far! 

-MCP_

------------------------------------------------

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Player Name: Mitchell Maverick

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Currently 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Invite expired. Asked for a new one and never got it

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Strong skating goalie

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yup

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Of course

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Oilers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any specific questions.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 09:27 PM by Patey.)

Player Name: Johnny Patey

Player Position: Ceneter

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Sniper/offensive forward

Do you know anyone on the site?:Nope

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Detroit Red Wings

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): Manager at a retail company, thats where I spend most of my time, other than that I play a few sports like flag football and soccer. I also game a bit on PC.
[/quote]

Player Name: Nikitnory McCrosbov

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Top goal scorer and top in points.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Minnesota Wild

Player Name: Marcus Ohlsson

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive playmaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: NY Rangers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I just graduated high school and am trying to figure out where I fit in with the world.

[Image: ws92zPV.png]
FIRST SHIFT, FIRST GAME, FIRST SHOT, FIRST GOAL
[img=0x0]https://i.ibb.co/4fx7RqP/first-goal.png[/img]

Player Name:
Joseph Weston

Player Position:
LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes

Sniper who's always in the right place at the right time to get pucks past the goalies.

I've talked to the STL Scarecrows GM a bit, but beyond that no.

Yes

Washington Capitals

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm a 20 something student, with plenty of free time to produce for the team. I'm mostly free in the evenings and nights, but am happy to work around my schedule for whatever the team needs.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Player Name: Ian Venables

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A goalie with a strong grasp of the fundamentals. The best goalies never need to make a flashy save.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No but I'm excited to meet some new friends!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes absolutely

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Ottawa Senators (hopefully my SMJHL team can be a little more of a contender!)

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I'm an Engineering Student, so I should be able to log on at least every day if not multiple times a day. Currently single, so I've no distractions :p

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

Player Name: Ryan Shepard

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A two way center, focusing on defensive stats and faceoffs first. I have O'Reilly/Bergeron in mind.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not before I joined but I've talked to a couple people since.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Colorado Avalanche

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Player Name: Niklas Fuhrberg

Player Position: Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

a stong scpring and passing forward
a lot
sure
Who is your favorite NHL team?: rangers

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Player Name: Vorian Atreides

Player Position: C

Yes

Two way forward

I might recognize a few names yes

Yes - just the text though, wont be on voice chat.

Colorado Avalanche

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Player Name: Justin Roy 

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: speedy scoring forward 

Do you know anyone on the site?: no

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Of course

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Oilers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any specific questions.

Player Name: 

Rob Blake

Player Position:

Goalie

Currently 9-10 but come September when I'm in class most likely a 6-8.

Will join tonight when I get home from work.

A quick agile goalie that focuses on proper positioning and playing the angles. 

Nope.

Yes.

Ottawa Senators  Crybaby

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):

My name is Jake and I am 22 years old from Toronto. I've played goaltender for the past 12 years or so but was never able to get past juniors. Currently working a summer desk job but come September I will be entering my final year of college.

[Image: ebpOQb9.png]
Discord: jakeepoo#9727

Player Name: Phineas Gold

Player Position: LW

Yes

A LW that drives to the net to score first and pass second

No

Yes

I am a new Canes fan, but still have a love for the Rangers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):
I am a 27 year old guy working at a non-profit as a database analyst.  Just recently got married so figuring out life that way.  The wife and I love hockey and her entire family are Canes fans while I was a rangers fan.  I watched a lot of canes games this season and have found a new love for them.  I love playing board games, watching tv, and cooking in my spare time.  Looking to get a little more hockey in my life on this off-season and even during the season!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Player Name: Nathaniel Voltguin

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4, somewhere in the middle. I have a desk job, so I can randomly browse forums etc. I try to not be consumed by the internet in the evenings.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I'll eventually get on it

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Hard-working scoring winger. Grinder with hands.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Penguins

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. 30-yo technology professional, married, renovating my house, on a big strategy/RPG kick (Fire Emblem is preventing me from finally finishing Persona 5, I'm a slacker...), big into saltwater/reef aquariums, electronics. Hockey is my main sport by far.

Player Name: Akira Ren

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.14

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-way D

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Don't believe in favourites.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I like long walks on the beach.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad