Create Account

Rockstar Scouting Central
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 02:52 PM by iRockstar.)

So, scouting is a lot of fun for me. I really do enjoy the aspect of scouting and getting to allow other people to have their name put out there. That being said, I see these haven't really been done in a few months so I'd like to bring them back to life. No one is untouchable, everyone can receive a report, all you have to do is ask. Along with asking, if you could provide me with a LINK to your player page, and maybe a very brief description of your player, than I will do the rest. What you will receive?

- In-Depth Description Of Your Player
- Progression Tracker
- Activity Tracker
- 5 Pros/3 Cons
- Attribute Breakdown
- NHL Comparison (w/ Explanation)
- (OPTIONAL) In-Depth Interview (request beforehand plz)

All of this is available, it will be done first come first serve, so obviously if you want one out asap, now is the time. I won't give an exact timeline for this as to "when" it'll be done but just know I will get to it ASAP.

WAITING LIST
NONAME - COMPLETE
TATE - COMPLETE
ONTANIS - COMPLETE
WUMADUCE - COMPLETE
SMIRNOV LIGHT
KHABIB
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 02:33 PM by NONAME.)

Links are in the signature.

Bo Kane is goal scoring centre who models his game after the NHL's Auston Matthews.
Render: William Nylander

Let me know if you need more of a description.

Falcons Canada

Links in my signature.

Knox Booth is a right hand catch, butterfly goalie w/ #60 as his number, and a render of Jose Theodore. Drafted 20th overall by Colorado Raptors, should likely be the starter next season, was the starter in the playoffs and made Team Canada.

Let me know if you need anything more and you da man Smile

[Image: p82ugau.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 02:32 PM by ontanis.)

Links in the signature.

Mikas Bieksa is a left handed offensive defenseman. I was a free agent after the draft. Signed with the Vancouver Whalers and won a cup. Transferred to Czechia in IIHF. My render is Mathew Barzal.

Let me know if you need anything more!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=96598

DBJ is a stay at home defenseman, who wants to model his game after Chara. Charlie McAvoy for the render. He'll go for the big hit if it's a safe play, or he'll try and smother you into the corner to work the body and free the puck.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=96982

Render: Travis Konecny

Quick, scoring winger who can play on both ends. Not a top prospect but definitely a potential key top 6 player for a potential contender

Link in sig

Alex Ovechkin

Hard worker, signed after draft

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]