Create Account

Hamilton signs Jax Duggan
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 12:01 PM by Hallsy.)

Jax Duggan
S49:15,000,000*
S50:2,000,000*
S51:2,000,000*

NTC to Minny and NEW
and @nour has to go to a Marlies game with him

We are happy to sign @SecondSucks22 to this contract. We are happy to add an former 1st overall pick to the roster and we felt like Jax will be a tremendous fit to the team on and off the ice.

:blurredeyes:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

uh.. wat

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I would like to thank the Winnipeg Jets organization and everyone in it. In my time there everyone was friendly and super helpful. I feel awful for leaving, and the choice wasnt easy. Before anyone gives me shit for choosing to sign an offer sheet I would like to explain my thought process. Right now I am not a make or break player, especially for the Jets. Despite that seeing all of my friends on the Steelhawks contact me as soon as the RFA window opened, and people that Ive never really interacted with get so excited at the idea of me coming over felt amazing. Hamilton has a number of players that I would truly call some of my best friends on this god forsaken forum and I could not pass up the opportunity to play with them, especially in our rookie season. Also @Fordyford can suck my left nut

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 12:04 PM by awils13.)

Welcome to the team!

Steelhawks Whalers Canada

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 12:02 PM by dmills3.)

Welcome to Hamilton bb

Bash bros from Vancouver to Hammy

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

o

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

can't believe you are giving up a reddit 1st who could be in the lotto.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

08-01-2019, 12:01 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I would like to thank the Winnipeg Jets organization and everyone in it. In my time there everyone was friendly and super helpful. I feel awful for leaving, and the choice wasnt easy. Before anyone gives me shit for choosing to sign an offer sheet I would like to explain my thought process. Right now I am not a make or break player, especially for the Jets. Despite that seeing all of my friends on the Steelhawks contact me as soon as the RFA window opened, and people that Ive never really interacted with get so excited at the idea of me coming over felt amazing. Hamilton has a number of players that I would truly call some of my best friends on this god forsaken forum and I could not pass up the opportunity to play with them, especially in our rookie season.  Also @Fordyford can suck my left nut

Fuck you too, this doesn't amke you any less of a bust. Although maybe you can catch up on TPE with that extra cash.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Good luck with the new team Jax! Loved having you here in Winnipeg.

Winnipeg does not match this offer, and elect to receive the RFA compensation @Eggy216

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

good god

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

This is a thing

Alex Winters (retired)