Create Account

Update to Individual Training Camp

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 28 2012, 04:13 PM
And what's the issue?  NHL player are allowed to have more than 1 stick lmao.  If people have the money (it all costed me like 11.75 mill) then why limit them?

Ffs this is gonna be such a bitch to fix, ill have to go back like 6 posts of editing.
Sure they're allowed to have more than one stick... Using more than one at once? Not so much lol

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2012, 04:29 PM

Sure they're allowed to have more than one stick... Using more than one at once? Not so much lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnhO_AXe1Y

fixed btw

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 28 2012, 04:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnhO_AXe1Y

fixed btw
:lol: For the skills competition you go buckwild Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I always thought it was that way. I didn't think there was much room to interpret it another way. I knew that from my first year in Juniors. I guess I'm just confused how anyone thought it was some other way.

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 28 2012, 03:13 PM
And what's the issue?  NHL player are allowed to have more than 1 stick lmao.  If people have the money (it all costed me like 11.75 mill) then why limit them?

Ffs this is gonna be such a bitch to fix, ill have to go back like 6 posts of editing.
Yeah, but they also can't use more than one stick at any given time... So they wouldn't get the points from the other sticks while playing.

EDIT; Shoot, missed a page, lol

This is all my fault. Sowwy. :(

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2012, 01:38 PM

:lol: For the skills competition you go buckwild Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmLFFsK_rRc

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Any chance goalies can get a 4th item, like other players have?

Right now shoulder pads are useless for goalies, perhaps add a 4th items for goalies for Penalty shot/Puckhandling+ ?

Would even it out so both goalies and others each have 4 peices they can buy instead of it being 4-3.

Doubt many people will buy it, but makes it even and gives goalies options.

Are we allowed to start purchasing new equipment for S9? Also, there's now ITC item that improves discipline Undecided

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jun 28 2012, 07:19 PM
Any chance goalies can get a 4th item, like other players have?

Right now shoulder pads are useless for goalies, perhaps add a 4th items for goalies for Penalty shot/Puckhandling+ ?

Would even it out so both goalies and others each have 4 peices they can buy instead of it being 4-3.

Doubt many people will buy it, but makes it even and gives goalies options.
Buy the wood forward stick

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jun 30 2012, 07:58 AM

Buy the wood forward stick

Thanks for the suggestion but 2.5 million for a +3 to PS and that is it? (scoring doesn't help a goalie). Ouch!

It is a possible, but definately not worth it, i would suggest a goalie stick that costs the same with:

+3 Puck handling + 3 Penalty Shot

This would give it the same stat amount as the forward stick and give goalies and other players each 4 equipment buyable items.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jun 30 2012, 08:29 AM

Thanks for the suggestion but 2.5 million for a +3 to PS and that is it? (scoring doesn't help a goalie). Ouch!

It is a possible, but definately not worth it, i would suggest a goalie stick that costs the same with:

+3 Puck handling + 3 Penalty Shot

This would give it the same stat amount as the forward stick and give goalies and other players each 4 equipment buyable items.

He said the wood one which is +1 PS for $250k

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Obsidian311@Jun 30 2012, 08:33 AM

He said the wood one which is +1 PS for $250k

Ahh, thanks for the clarification! :ahh!:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=10345 - TRIVIA

Name two SHL teams who have never changed their logo?

Quote:Originally posted by Andersson@Jun 30 2012, 12:09 PM
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=10345 - TRIVIA

Name two SHL teams who have never changed their logo?
Hamilton
Winnipeg