Create Account

S49 Weekend Funtime: Gift Certificate

I would take advantage of the generosity provided to make my franchise some money. I would go to buy as much Anaheim Outlaws Merch as possible. I'd avoid jerseys since they have insane mark-up. I'd grab an Outlungus stuffed animal, some Outlaw Bandana's, a couple Outlaw Cowboy Hats and even a few Outlaw Sarsaparilla's brewed at the Outlaw Saloon Arena.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

With a sudden $250 gift card I can immediately spend money on items on the SHL store. Overwhelmed with joy I attempt to buy as much Chicago Syndicate gear as I possibly can, my new team! I buy every Smeb jersey I can and return with no money left but I do boost my happiness!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

As soon as I got the certificate, I knew what I was going to do. I brought my parents over from Lithuania for the first SHL game of the season. I knew that I wasn't gonna play, but at least I was gonna get the best seats in the house.

We went out shopping and visited the SHL store. I deliberately walked my mom over the San Francisco Pride side of the shop. And just stood next to the home shirts section. I stood and waited with a huge smile on my face until my mom saw me and gasped. My name is printed on San Francisco Pride new purple home jersey following the S49 SHL Draft in which I was picked #11. In a moving moment, my mom put her hand to her mouth as she held the purple jersey and was overcome with emotion.

We hugged it out, i picked up home, away and alternate jerseys for my parents, paid $239.99 and picked up a Joseph Lombardi bobblehead for myself with the remaining $10.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 11:17 AM by gordieboom.)

I'm a fan of Mike Izzy @Mike Izzy . He is a legend, the face of the SHL. I would be thrilled to buy his bobble head from the shop worth $65. Heck i would buy 3 more to give away. I am willing to pay the extra $10 from my own pocket.

[Image: izzy-bobble.gif]

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 06:47 AM by Weretarantula.)

I'm buying $250 worth of Canada jerseys. I'm a huge Canada fan, but if I'm picking out something special I have to go with a vintage look. Probably a jersey from like 10 seasons ago or something.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 07:12 AM by DaftRaincloud.)

With $250 I can go and buy an authentic jersey from the Anchorage Armada team store. I want to support the new rookies, and I want to support someone who I will be mentoring so I am going to pick up a Jay Reeves jersey! @jays_cloud. I want Reeves to know that even though they are new they already have a fan!

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

I'm very excited to have the opportunity to play with one of SHL's top players Robert Phelps, so before going up to the big league I bought a Phelps jersey. Steelhawks

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

I went right to Goodwill to purchase all of the used TPE available to makeup for all of the weeks I’ve been gone. Aleksi doesn’t mind gently used.. just as long as they aren’t chaps.

[Image: Wally.png]

I used my $250 Gift Card to buy a limited edition CrossFit Jesus Winnipeg Jets Jersey from his last season. That has the SHL Shield patches on the jersey that he and Max Weber wore on their last regular season game together.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 08:23 AM by O4L.)

I used my 250 dollars to buy a rare, vintage Steven Jalopski Calgary Dragons jersey. These things are a collector's item in North America as they were banned on the continent years ago.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Having spent all my other cash on weekly training and PEE (Performance Enhancing Equipment), I didn't have any more to blow on a fancy new pair of gloves, so I went ahead and ordered some replica Wolfpack gloves to use for real instead.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I'm a frugal shopper, so I'm probably going to buy some clearance Gareth Rush jerseys to start out. Then I'm likely going to buy some @FinnRhys and @khabib Blizzard gear before they become some of the greatest blizzard of all time. I'll turn that $250 into $2500 with those kind of investments.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I would buy the SHL Craft beer collection, including the classic Kelowna Brown Ale, the San Fransisco Quadruple IPA, the Montreal Molson Imitation and would buy jsut enough for every member of my team to get a nice drink. Then, I would keep the rest for myself and drink everytime we lose because this is how Explosion forgets.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

1st of all, EVO would curse the fact that its in Dollars and not Pounds. 2nd, he would spend $150 - $200 to buy a pilot helmet that meets hockey regulations. The remaining change would be donated to a charity fund in Colorado.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

With my $250 gift card I made a purchase for a brand new item!

This year the Colorado Raptors will be selling a limited amount of REAL Raptor eggs. Hopefully my little guy will hatch soon, and grow up to be the loyal pet we all have seen them to be in the Jurassic Park movies.