Create Account

S50 SMJHL Preseason Index

09-30-2019, 11:07 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote:
09-30-2019, 10:12 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Dude i saw 51 PIMs and was like "and i thought my PIMs were bad" Keep up the good work, im looking for the record from you this season.

I most likely need to do some redistribution of TPE, no matter how tempting that almost record breaking pace is (current record is 160min). Björn just was not designed for 1st pair minutes but quess he needs to adapt to this capped league

:( i wanna see the record but that decision is between you and your team. Good luck dude!

09-30-2019, 11:53 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
09-30-2019, 11:07 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: I most likely need to do some redistribution of TPE, no matter how tempting that almost record breaking pace is (current record is 160min). Björn just was not designed for 1st pair minutes but quess he needs to adapt to this capped league

:( i wanna see the record but that decision is between you and your team. Good luck dude!

Well I don't trust SimonT nearly enough to push for it even if team had nothing against and so far I have had 3 fights while average in my own tests has been around 2 per season.

And good luck to you too. Going to be interesting season wathcing how S50 class starts taking leading roles (or at least in teams that don't have too many 425s around)

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Holy shit @puolivalmiste you're fucking positive

[Image: a7leg1V.png]

Raptors

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Claude continuing his playoff dominance, i like it

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Live

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Moving up to the third line and tied for team lead with PPG Biggrin

Nicklaus Engel Player Profile
Nicklaus Engel Update Page TPE:297
Drafted by Kelowna Knights 27th Overall S48 SMHJL Draft
Drafted by Chicago Syndicate 36th Overall in the S49 SHL Draft 

Quote:Monday 26 August 26 2019, RW - Nicklaus Engel of the Kelowna Knights scored a hattrick with only 7 minutes and 21 seconds of icetime.

[Image: zi7HAlh.png]
Thanks DollarAndADream

The Kraken are ready for this season! Bring it on! Kraken

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

09-30-2019, 09:17 PMBruins10 Wrote: Claude continuing his playoff dominance, i like it

You love to see it

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Live

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Line Brawl at 7:46 in the Third https://simulationhockey.com/games/smjhl...E-189.html

Raptors Raptors DINOSAUR NOISES Raptors Raptors

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

FISH NOISES Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

10-02-2019, 10:43 AMBoucherFan12 Wrote: FISH NOISES Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda

Uhhhhhh Blue buddy, you dont play in this league....

[Image: Sqy1c4D.jpg]

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia