Create Account

TBB - HAM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 04:12 PM by JSS.)

Barracuda trades:
TBB S50 1st
TEX S50 2nd
TBB S50 3rd
TBB S51 1st
TBB S51 2nd
Akashi SixNine

Steelhawks trades:
Nikolai Evans
Anastasia O’Koivu

@FourFour this was a really hard to trade you man. I've known you since you drafted me back in Buffalo in S41 and this was very tough to make the choice to trade you. I hope you have a great career in Hamilton, good luck my friend.

This is a big one and some might see this as an overpayment from Tampa. However, it's not everyday people like Zach and Pris are made available for a trade in the SHL. This was perfect timing, both players of theirs are what Tampa needed to finally complete the rebuild. Finalizing the last part in what Tampa needed, a well rounded defesensive corps that include multiple elite defensemen. Tampa was in a position where we would run into a cap problem in the future with the amount of picks we had in this next draft. This trade is a no brainer for those reasons and I gladly accept. Welcome to the team @ztevans & @Pris !

@ThatDamnMcJesus thanks for the talks.

[Image: 3.png]

is this a blockbuster

[Image: giphy.gif]

Barracuda

Going to miss you @FourFour, welcome to Tampa @ztevans and @Pris!

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

jss already spelled my name with a K instead of an H, trade me.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-07-2019, 04:01 PMztevans Wrote: jss already spelled my name with a K instead of an H, trade me.

what K?

[Image: 3.png]

Really sad to see @Pris and @ztevans go, some of my favourite people on the site and people I consider really good friends, you guys are great and I wish y'all nothing but the best in Tampa Bay!

@FourFour welcome to the team my dude, you were a fun guy in your short stint with Detroit in S47, I've got no question you'll be a really good fit in Hamilton, and a cornerstone of our rebuild as we look to retool asap and get back to competing.

The 5 picks are pretty nice too. Good move Hallsy!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Missing a 1st rounder please try again

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Hallsy wow

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

JSS smoking Minnesota’s crack

I’m calling the police

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I accept. Pris and Ztevans are respectable members of this site and it sucks to move them but I always felt like they had one foot in the door the entire time in Hamilton. This trade gives us a ton of picks back and a guy that I am quite familiar with that will be a good fit in Hamilton. glad to have @FourFour on the team, I have tried to get him ever since I have been a GM and It has finally happened.

B L O C K B U S T E R

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 04:12 PM by karey.)

Corspe... Hahah I'm dying

Damn I remember when Hallsy didn't draft me 1st OA. Guess I would have just been traded :O

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

08-07-2019, 04:09 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Damn I remember when Hallsy didn't draft me 1st OA. Guess I would have just been traded :O

Shut up third liner.

[Image: l-40729-wack.jpg]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart