Create Account

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Anyone else out there playing/played this besides myself and @hhh81? I just finished Black Eagles and starting on Golden Deer. 

Readers beware in case of spoilers.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 02:49 PM by StadiumGambler.)

I owned it, played for an hour, wasn't feeling it for some reason.

I'll come back to it later. I'm a fairly big fan of the series, its interesting to look at how its structured and Shanna/a couple other FE gals are cute af.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

45 hours into it and about to finish act 1.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

BLUE LIONS FOREVER!!!

TBH if I wasn't working 12 hour days I'd probably have finished my first playthrough and moved onto round two... but alas, talk to me in a little over a week.

I really love this game--after the Fateswakening times, I was feeling a little disappointed and worried... but I really like this cast and story (so far)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Is this a good entry point to the series? I've been considering it but it's a big lot of money to drop on a series I've never played

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Just finished act 1 of Black Eagles. Loving it.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

@"Flareon4043" I've only played this and Fates myself, but yes it's a great place to start. It's basically three games in one and each route reveals different things about lore and characters (Act 1 is the same but each Act 2 is different). Normal mode is very forgiving, I was overleveled pretty quickly without grinding.

08-11-2019, 09:53 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: Is this a good entry point to the series? I've been considering it but it's a big lot of money to drop on a series I've never played

Definitely. If you play it in normal mode and turn off perma death, it's very forgiving. Probably the easiest game in the series so far.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Hmm interesting, maybe I'll give it a go

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 06:29 AM by Raven.)

08-11-2019, 02:32 PMNaosu Wrote: Anyone else out there playing/played this besides myself and @hhh81? I just finished Black Eagles and starting on Golden Deer. 

Readers beware in case of spoilers.

Basicly did the exact same thing. Black Eagles doing the Edelgard route. Finished that yesterday and immediately started with Golden Deer.

I'm loving the game. Love all the characters and enjoy the writing myself.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

One shotting the Death Knight is fun. I wonder if he'll have more hp in lunatic.

[Image: uGJF623.jpg]

08-13-2019, 01:44 AMNaosu Wrote: One shotting the Death Knight is fun. I wonder if he'll have more hp in lunatic.

[Image: uGJF623.jpg]

Tfw you enter this fight and don't have dark spikes yet

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

i love claude