Create Account

S48 SHL Awards Show

Always a nice surprise to see yourself nominated for an award Smile congrats to all the other nominees <3

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 07:54 PM by BDonini.)

08-12-2019, 04:48 PMFordyford Wrote:
08-12-2019, 04:46 PMJSS Wrote: HO member lol, idk how it is now but I thought about quitting the site everyday when I was in HO

o ok, i didn't realise he was in HO. Even then, how is that worth a nomination but none of the other members of HO are, including some who have other roles...

He was also the HO member responsible for making and organizing the new SHL discord

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I am prepared for disappointment!

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Welcome everyone to the Season 48 SHL Awards Show!
As a member of the SHL Awards committee I, Karl Karlssens will be your host tonight.
Before I kick things off I’d just like to thank the committee for their work again this season. It’s not always easy putting together the nominees for these awards and it’s always interesting to see who rises to the top. So thank you:
@BDonini
@cpetrella
@RomanesEuntDomus
@Baelor Swift
@Tomasnz
@frithjofr
@efiug

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Let’s start off with the team trophies. First off, we have the President’s Trophy going to the team that finished the regular season with the best record…

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Barracuda!

Next up is the Mathias Chouinard Trophy awarded to the eastern conference champions…

Congratulations to the Buffalo Stampede!

Awarded to the western conference champions, the Cole Reinhart Trophy is awarded to…

The Winnipeg Jets!

And finally, the most important award of them all, a big round of applause to our Challenge Cup champions, for the second time in just three seasons…

The Buffalo Stampede!

Now we have the winners of the awards the committee did not vote for…

For the Sergei Karpotsov Trophy, going to the SHL player with the most regular season points scored....

Congratulations to Tampa Bay’s very own Flacko Lagerfield who finished the season with an incredible 26 goals and 40 assists for a total of 66 points! @JSS

Next is the Jay McDonald Trophy, going to the SHL player with the most regular season goals....

Congratulations to Winnipeg Jet veteran Jason Visser, who defied father time and registered 28 goals on the season!!! @ToeDragon84

Next is the Turd Ferguson Trophy, going to the SHL player with the most penalty minutes....

Congratulations to defenseman and literal shit disturber Poopity Scoop, who registered 101 penalty minutes in Season 48! @Baelor Swift

And last we have the Mike Honcho Trophy, going to the SHL starting goaltender who gave up the fewest goals in the season....

Congratulations to Hamilton Steelhawks netminder Geezus Kryyst, who finished the season with a shiny 2.64 goals against average and only 112 goals against! @Narconis

I feel like this should belong to Cedric Moreau? but I just work here. Waiting for confirmation.

Next, we have the Sarmad “popular vote” Khan Trophy. There were a number of worthy candidates, but after the dust settled and the votes were counted one name reigned supreme. Congratulations toooooo……..

Flacko Lagerfield!

Finishing the season with a league leading 66 points and helping the Tampa Bay Barracuda to the top of the regular season standings is no easy task. Big round of applause to this sexy stud of a forward. @JSS

congrats JSS

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

:peepocelly:

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Okay so with the boring awards out of the way let’s get down to the fun ones, with actual nominees.

We start things off with the all-important Ron Mexico Trophy, award to the league’s MVP as decided by the committee. The nominees are…
Anders Christiansen WolfpackStars
Flacko Lagerfield Barracuda
Jason Visser Jets

Taking home the award this season is none other than…

Flacko Lagerfield!

This guy is racking up the awards early in this one. Might just wanna sit on the stage moving forward eh @JSS?