Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

I don't have a pet. Well not besides Roger my goldfish, but I don't think he counts. Bringing him to an arena wouldn't be that interesting. I do plan on getting a cat, but I'm going to wait until Roger dies so that the cat doesn't eat him.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

I didn't read very many of these, but if people aren't bringing their dogs, then they are a psychopath! My pretty girl is a 3 year old lab/border collie mix that is the most energetic, and at times, the most annoying, and at other times the greatest thing in the world to me. She is so great with other dogs that this event would be fantastic for her as well!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

One day I would love to bring my five cats to one of my SHL games. I know that the oldest one and the mom Pumpkin would not be scared but I do believe that the kids, Benny, Lilly, Rose, and Peaches would be scared.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

My pet is a pet kangaroo I adopted From Australia when I traveled there. He goes to the gym with me and is actually more buff than me. He spots me and is the best gym buddy

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Aleister brought his dog Luca with him. He got Luca as a companion when leaving Chicago for STL and has been a loyal companion for 7 years. Luca has a nice big yard in New Orleans to run around in!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Luke Brought his Australian Sheppard Dog, Skippy to the game one day for charity. After the game, Skippy and I do photo ops for local animal shelters to help promote adoptions of rescue animals, as Skippy was a rescue dog. I would also have him do some tricks for the crowd, like Playing Goalie, or push the puck.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019, 09:52 PM by Sean.)

I have a 16-year-old cat named Splat. He's a lovely bundle of fluff and I've had him since he was 7 weeks old! He's extremely friendly so I think he'll get along with the kids pretty well. He is getting a little old though so I might need to let him leave to take a little nap at some point during the day.

[Image: hlSdab5_d.jpg]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I have a dog. I wouldn't bring him to any event as he is easily scared and does not like new people. He is a great dog though.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Andani debated bringing his cat to the event but due to his cat being an all-around asshole, it was decided that borrowing a puppers would be better received than a cat that chews on anything and everything.

Fuck you Tank. (yes that's my cats name)

37 words or so.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]