Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

I personally don't have any pets, but my favorite animals are red pandas. While they absolutely shouldn't be kept as pets, they enjoy cold weather and snow and I'm sure it would be fun to (hypothetically) bring one to the rink.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I've had many family pets in my young life on a farm, so I'll just mention a couple. I've had a Pug named Spike, a Chihuahua named Buster, and a pony named Trigger.

I decided to bring my dog "Carl" by the rink, he went crazy chasing after pucks on the ice and playing fetch. The guys loved him.
[Image: watch-dog-playing-fetch-with-a-hockey-pu...-to-be.jpg]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

As a man who is afraid of dogs, I really loath events like these. Just the thought of all those dogs running around gives me the terrors. However, since I have to attend these events, I decided to bring a cat to the event. It's not mine, I don't have any pets of my own, but I did go down to an animal shelter and picked one to come with me. I told the shelter that I would parade the cat around and let people know he was a stray and try to find him a good home. I may be scared of dogs, but I want to try and bring something good out of the event.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Leo Lockhart doesn't have a pet because he's not home enough to give a pet the attention it would deserve, but he loves dogs and for players and pets day, he sprung a couple of cuties from a local animal shelter. It was a great way to turn the event into a sort of adoption event and raise awareness for the shelter. Both of the dogs he brought ended up getting adopted. One was a little terrier mix named Rocco and the other was a big lab mix named Daisy. Dogs >

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Olivier doesn't have a pet (though sometimes he considers adopting a companion for his boyfriend's pet roomba), so he just hangs out with Gunnar and his dog Maxim at the event.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Unfortunately I don't have a pet and I wanted to bring something interesting to this event, so I decided to borrow a Pygmy Goat from a local zoo because I like how it looks.

[Image: Pygmy+Goat.jpg]

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

I have one cat named Dexter, but he would never allow me to bring him to a game. He is way too skittish for that.

25 pics for 25 words!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Code:
Written Task: Talk about your pets! which did you bring to the arena? tell us a little about them! (feel free to post pictures of your pets!) If you don't have a pet, talk about one that you would like to have, or one that you simply borrowed for this event. (Must be 25+ words)

As I've told the SHL many times before, I have a pet roomba named Rupert that I bring with me almost everywhere.  He doesn't go to the ice rink much anymore because he gets sick from eating little scraps of tape.  Here's a picture of him wearing one of his many outfits, Olivier Cloutier is teaching us both to dress better:
[Image: s-l640.jpg]
Bonus IRL pet:
[Image: Ma2lOlh.jpg]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I'd bring my 13 year old shitsu Mr. pete to me. Hes great at getting in the way of people, since he's blind and deaf, and will most likely bite somebodies foot if you step on him. Very special dog. He's so special and entitled, that he wont eat dinner until after everyone is finished, because he'd rather eat table scraps than get stuck eating boring old dog food. He's a trip though. When he farts, he shoots up and runs away... Hilarious.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Austin Roenick brought a pet rock to his arena. It was probably the best looking pet and it was very attractive. But he lost and was mistaken to be garbage and lost it forever.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: wjS0IDm.jpg]

This is Prince Kitty Von Kitten Cat, Kitty for short. He is 5.5 years old and was born in Iksan, South Korea. I adopted him as a 20 day old kitten and we have been inseparable ever since. He has literally saved my life on a few occasions.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

I like to hang out with none other than my Siberian Husky named Svedka.  It's the best dog, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring him around the rink.  Huskies love to run a lot and there's not enough space on the rink.  I always had Siberian Huskies growing up in Siberia.  Svedka is the best dog and I play with him a lot when I'm not on the ice.

[Image: photo-1489924034176-2e678c29d4c6?ixlib=r...=1000&q=80]

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 01:35 PM by Zach.)

I brought Milo. He's an 11 year old huge Jack Russell who shares the same birthday as me. Most Jack Russells weigh 14-18 pounds. Milo weighs 42 pounds. As you can tell, he really likes to go for rides. Smile

[Image: hEjtEjh.png]

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

Story time: back when Nickolas Klaus was seven he found a gecko outside of his house. This was odd because he lived at the North Pole. Anyways, Klaus kept the gecko and named him Geico. He ended up growing to become a TV personality.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]