Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

I bring my pet Goldfish to every single game. His name is Fred. I have been doing this for years and he has brought my fantastic luck.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I did not own a pet and still do not. A nice little hot-dog dog would be cute and I do not even know their real name. Growing up I had a rare breed of a specimen called Otrebor tho, was awesome and still is

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Jack Kennedy brought his brand new puppy to visit the boys in the locker. The Husky is a boy named Iceman and his favourite movie is Top Gun

I brought my cats, Beautiful Princess and her son Hidey, both named by my children. I'm not a big cat person, but I guess some people like them, so maybe someone might get some joy out of these idiots showing up to the rink.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

I currently do not own a pet because they require a lot of attention. As a professional hockey player, most of my time is already consumed with hockey. For this event I borrowed a random black cat off the street. No idea who the owner is as it has no tags. Looks pretty sketchy tbh.

Falcons Canada

For pet day I decided to bring both my pets since I didn't want one of them to feel left out, I have a dog who's name is Niko and I recently bought him a cute little goat friend to keep him company. My goat's name is Leo. He was named after Lionel Messi. 

[Image: tmg-article_tall.jpg]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Code:
Written Task: Talk about your pets! which did you bring to the arena? tell us a little about them! (feel free to post pictures of your pets!) If you don't have a pet, talk about one that you would like to have, or one that you simply borrowed for this event. (Must be 25+ words)

Unfortunately I do not own a pet myself but I am a huge fan of cute little kittens! I managed to bring my friends' cute little feline to the players and pets day event! He was being showered with love and affection from all the attendees!

[Image: 5h1jyjy5n3n21.jpg]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Since I don't have a pet, I brought along a large Flareon plushie to show my favourite Eeveelution to the world. It was a big hit -- the kids loved it, and it even sparked a debate about whether Espeon is better (obviously not).

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 09:59 PM by dmills3.)

I brought 2 of my 3 dogs to the arena as my sister has our other dog. One is a puggle, Daisy, and one is a beagle, D.C.. Both are extremely energetic and love cuddling. 18/10.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 10:26 PM by StadiumGambler.)

Double post, real one's below

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Nick Brain has a pet plushie named Roar, which is a replication of the team mascot for the Colorado Raptors. It's quite a vicious opponent, and has sent many action figures to the great Fisher-Price hospital in the sky with its savage (and fluffy) bite attacks.

Look at how cute it is!: https://i.imgur.com/F0SJuGc.jpg

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 10:33 PM by Vandy.)

Wish I had pictures of my animals but I brought my great dog named Milo, he is a 2 year old havanese. I also have a crafty little void cat named Inky who is also 2 years old. Black cats are amazing and she is such a little treat.

I don't own a pet but I would like a Siberian Husky. It's the dog I've always wanted, and besides it being an amazing dog it would fit well my Wolfpack parent team.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

After my recent trade, I decided to browse the black market for a pet wolf. Rather easy to find, but hard to tame... ate an entire bag of pucks before practice began.

Words: 32

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I would bring my furry little friend Neko to the Detroit Falcons facility and dress him up in a small khabib nurmagomedov jersey. I feel like that'd be the best choice of dresswear.

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]