Create Account

Detroit Falcons Punishment

08-21-2019, 12:04 PMKalakar Wrote: I casually had 3 TPE over what I was supposed to be at for the entirety of last season due to a mistake on my part, but no updaters ever caught it. But that's none of my business...
Suspended for 6 seasons. Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

hold the fuck on, does that 1 tpe even make a difference for the build

08-21-2019, 12:19 PMXLeafer Wrote: hold the fuck on, does that 1 tpe even make a difference for the build
It's not as much the amount that we need to suspend for but rather to ensure the responsibility of remaining under the cap is taken seriously. The fact it was only 1 tpe played a strong part in it being a very light punishment, however.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

08-21-2019, 12:22 PMWinter is Coming Wrote:
08-21-2019, 12:19 PMXLeafer Wrote: hold the fuck on, does that 1 tpe even make a difference for the build
It's not as much the amount that we need to suspend for but rather to ensure the responsibility of remaining under the cap is taken seriously. The fact it was only 1 tpe played a strong part in it being a very light punishment, however.

would the blame be on the updater too?

08-21-2019, 12:24 PMXLeafer Wrote:
08-21-2019, 12:22 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: It's not as much the amount that we need to suspend for but rather to ensure the responsibility of remaining under the cap is taken seriously. The fact it was only 1 tpe played a strong part in it being a very light punishment, however.

would the blame be on the updater too?
Yes, we just finalized a punishment for them, as well, which will be updated in the OP shortly. The only reason I didn't do so last night was because the HO didn't finalize an official punishment for the offenders on the update team.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

OP updated with punishment fines for the updaters involved in this situation.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

ban evan a game smh my head

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-21-2019, 03:56 AMMantoRune Wrote: I mean as we all know 1 tpe makes you superhuman. While I understand the suspension. I do think that some of the blame as falls on the updater for not catching it. I question if you're doing your job correctly.

Honestly that's kind of ignorant. Even professional jobs don't get 100% of everything right and they get paid salaries. This is a fake hockey for fun and people don't get paid real money to do these tasks, but do it for the enjoyment of the league.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

SHL truly is a low brain energy league when it comes to punishments

1 million fine? What a joke. Ban them to the VHL with gorlab

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-21-2019, 01:27 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-21-2019, 03:56 AMMantoRune Wrote: I mean as we all know 1 tpe makes you superhuman. While I understand the suspension. I do think that some of the blame as falls on the updater for not catching it. I question if you're doing your job correctly.

Honestly that's kind of ignorant. Even professional jobs don't get 100% of everything right and they get paid salaries. This is a fake hockey for fun and people don't get paid real money to do these tasks, but do it for the enjoyment of the league.
They don't, but again, the alternative is to just let these things slide and then it will likely become a more common issue.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

08-21-2019, 01:31 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: SHL truly is a low brain energy league when it comes to punishments
I actually pushed for the softest punishments possible on both ends as I hate it when the SHL throws the book at people at the highest level.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

@Winter is Coming why is esilver getting punished? Esilverm didn't update said player above 350 TPE applied.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

08-21-2019, 02:16 PMTomen Wrote: @Winter is Coming why is esilver getting punished? Esilverm didn't update said player above 350 TPE applied.

Galaxy brain shit.

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 02:31 PM by Winter is Coming.)

08-21-2019, 02:16 PMTomen Wrote: @Winter is Coming why is esilver getting punished? Esilverm didn't update said player above 350 TPE applied.
Silver's turn at updating put him at 334, when it should have been 335, is what caused the next update to have the player go over the cap.

This is how I understood it and it was presented to me.

- Manto miscalculated his total TPE, thought he had 334 instead of the actual 335 (330 applied, 5 banked)
- esilver applied updates to put Manto at 330 applied and 5 banked, but didn't notify Manto that he was actually at 335 total TPE instead of 334
- Manto unbanks 1 and applies the 20 TPE he earned, thinking he's doing 334 + 21 = 355
- ml notices Manto was actually at 335 total TPE in his last update and notifies him, but then still applies all 21 TPE to go 335 + 21 = 351

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]