RETIRED

08-22-2019, 01:08 PMMayuu Wrote: This got quiet real quick

Because it's not worth feeding your braindead arguments tbh

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

08-22-2019, 01:10 PMFlareon Wrote:

Yeah, rules are only for us plebs right?

RETIRED

Lmaoooooooooooo y’all get in here

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 01:16 PM by Wasty.)

That Calgary should be punished? How can you not agree with that? They didn’t follow the rules, they’re clearly posted. Teams that didn’t follow the rules got punished, why is this a free pass for not following the rules?

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay
Kozloff put on waivers for S50 and cannot sign with Calgary until S51

But no punishment? That’s a travesty.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Tough having 26 braindead GMs on the site

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Buf bad give uprep

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Manto played how many games with 1 TPE extra?

Klozoff has played the entire season without going thorough the proper process.That's 349 TPE more over the limit then Manto.
How long is he getting suspended and what's the fine for whoever processed this and the previous send down? (include the last one for good measure)

RETIRED

08-22-2019, 01:17 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Buf bad give uprep
How do I uprep I’m braindead

08-22-2019, 01:19 PMMayuu Wrote: Manto played how many games with 1 TPE extra?

Klozoff has played the entire season without going thorough the proper process.That's 349 TPE more over the limit then Manto.
How long is he getting suspended and what's the fine for whoever processed this and the previous send down? (include the last one for good measure)

fine @esilverm 1 million, that'll show them

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 01:21 PM by nour.)

i dont understand how HO gets an absolute hard on at the prospect of swinging the fat cock of the law on people’s heads with a max punishment, and then with this it’s “o sorry guys it was just a big uh oh oopsie moment. the punishment is lets work harder to be better, love you guys lemme know if you need a glass of milk before bed or anything my little calgary men”

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

08-22-2019, 01:19 PMMayuu Wrote: Manto played how many games with 1 TPE extra?

[Image: giphy.gif]

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

08-22-2019, 01:15 PMWasty Wrote:
08-22-2019, 01:10 PMFlareon Wrote: Because it's not worth feeding your braindead arguments tbh
That Calgary should be punished? How can you not agree with that? They didn’t follow the rules, they’re clearly posted. Teams that didn’t follow the rules got punished, why is this a free pass for not following the rules?

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay

Maybe I'm not entirely entitled to provide a POV since my team benefits, but this is what my thought process would be:

1) Check the rulebook regarding send downs and waivers

2) See that the wording says that 5th season J players must clear waivers when sent down 

3) Send my player down, and hope that another team doesn't claim him 

I've heard people mention the waivers thread, but I've also heard that it's dead so I'd easily assume that it isn't being used anymore, hence the rulebook being my personal source of knowledge

If I'm wrong? Sure okay I get it. But this is a bit of a grey imo and I'm sure HO will address that and make it airtight

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

08-22-2019, 01:21 PMFlareon Wrote:
08-22-2019, 01:15 PMWasty Wrote: That Calgary should be punished? How can you not agree with that? They didn’t follow the rules, they’re clearly posted. Teams that didn’t follow the rules got punished, why is this a free pass for not following the rules?

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay

Maybe I'm not entirely entitled to provide a POV since my team benefits, but this is what my thought process would be:

2) See that the wording says that 5th season J players must clear waivers when sent down 

I've heard people mention the waivers thread, but I've also heard that it's dead so I'd easily assume that it isn't being used anymore, hence the rulebook being my personal source of knowledge

If I'm wrong? Sure okay I get it. But this is a bit of a grey imo and I'm sure HO will address that and make it airtight
The last post in the waivers thread was 17 days ago. You know, when we were supposed to be waiving players that needed waivers.

There’s literally zero grey area here.

08-22-2019, 01:21 PMFlareon Wrote:
08-22-2019, 01:15 PMWasty Wrote: That Calgary should be punished? How can you not agree with that? They didn’t follow the rules, they’re clearly posted. Teams that didn’t follow the rules got punished, why is this a free pass for not following the rules?

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay

Not dead enough that Buffalo used the waiver process earlier this season exactly how the rules were posted.

It’s not a grey area. The rules were broken, that’s black and white. Why there is no punishment? That’s a gray area.