Create Account

RFA Waiver Issue

See you can send me down again next season @Velevra nobody will notice

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

08-22-2019, 01:21 PMFlareon Wrote:
08-22-2019, 01:15 PMWasty Wrote: That Calgary should be punished? How can you not agree with that? They didn’t follow the rules, they’re clearly posted. Teams that didn’t follow the rules got punished, why is this a free pass for not following the rules?

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay
Kozloff put on waivers for S50 and cannot sign with Calgary until S51

But no punishment? That’s a travesty.

Maybe I'm not entirely entitled to provide a POV since my team benefits, but this is what my thought process would be:

1) Check the rulebook regarding send downs and waivers

2) See that the wording says that 5th season J players must clear waivers when sent down 

3) Send my player down, and hope that another team doesn't claim him 

I've heard people mention the waivers thread, but I've also heard that it's dead so I'd easily assume that it isn't being used anymore, hence the rulebook being my personal source of knowledge

If I'm wrong? Sure okay I get it. But this is a bit of a grey imo and I'm sure HO will address that and make it airtight

Didn't they address it per this thread? I.E doing fuck all.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

08-22-2019, 01:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
08-22-2019, 01:21 PMFlareon Wrote: Maybe I'm not entirely entitled to provide a POV since my team benefits, but this is what my thought process would be:

2) See that the wording says that 5th season J players must clear waivers when sent down 

I've heard people mention the waivers thread, but I've also heard that it's dead so I'd easily assume that it isn't being used anymore, hence the rulebook being my personal source of knowledge

If I'm wrong? Sure okay I get it. But this is a bit of a grey imo and I'm sure HO will address that and make it airtight
The last post in the waivers thread was 17 days ago. You know, when we were supposed to be waiving players that needed waivers.

There’s literally zero grey area here.
Braindead argument

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

guys go easy on Calgary they didnt know :-//////

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

08-22-2019, 01:15 PMWasty Wrote: That Calgary should be punished? How can you not agree with that? They didn’t follow the rules, they’re clearly posted. Teams that didn’t follow the rules got punished, why is this a free pass for not following the rules?

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay

Maybe I'm not entirely entitled to provide a POV since my team benefits, but this is what my thought process would be:

The problem here is Buffalo actually did the process this very season with Karhunen. Calgary claiming ignorance when all the GMs were tagged about Kahunen just isn't believable. They knew and didn't mention it cause benefitted them to not mention it

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Punishment should be:
Loss of S49 GM Pay

Try reading the send down thread in the SMJHL GM forum section. First post by eggy. It doesn't really get any more clear.

To be fair most prospects that gets sent down are inactives. Hence why it's pretty much dead.

Also why do you think buffalo offloaded a lot of players (that was still very serviceable) this off-season? We couldn't risk that other teams claimed players like luffy, vandy or Svensson.

Do you think any of them would have cleared waivers?

RETIRED

08-22-2019, 01:30 PMMayuu Wrote:
08-22-2019, 01:21 PMFlareon Wrote: Maybe I'm not entirely entitled to provide a POV since my team benefits, but this is what my thought process would be:

Try reading the send down thread in the SMJHL GM forum section. First post by eggy. It doesn't really get any more clear.

To be fair most prospects that gets sent down are inactives. Hence why it's pretty much dead.

Also why do you think buffalo offloaded a lot of players (that was still very serviceable) this off-season? We couldn't risk that other teams claimed players like luffy, vandy or Svensson.

luffy cause he a bum and nobody like him

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

luffy yes

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

In before this thread get's send down through waivers.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

luffy has small pee pee

Gcool was unaware what he was doing was tampering when he was co-gm of the Portland Admirals AND I did not condone his behavior

I would like an extensive review into the punishment handed out back in S28 due to this new precedent set by the SHL HO

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Luffy would pass ez

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

nice try @Flareon

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Wait... wtf? This is a joke right?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Yikes

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]