Create Account

Whats new Pussycast Question Thread

For all the SHL teams, who are their NHL comparables?

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Will you comment on the Weiser situation in 100 words or more?
Thanks you
-Captain of the whalers

(@SecondSucks22)

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Evan how did you get into bot making? Will you publish a full list of every command?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

(onest) if the shl was a high school who would fill the stereotypical roles that occur in popular high school based fiction including but not limited to: star football quarterback man who is hot (i already know you are picking izzy for this), star quarterback cheerleader girlfriend lady who is hot, bald principal, fun teacher, not fun teacher, nerd kid, emo kid, and efiug.

(2nd) what block would each of you be in the 2009 hit game minecraft. why are you that specific block

(3) make up a fun question i asked here to fill content

(for) its october, what is ur fave halloween(er haha) thing to do / drees up as / candy

(fienve) hoe whn yeh si lwk dgggt sht

()

stephen

10-04-2019, 06:32 PMefiug Wrote: (onest) if the shl was a high school who would fill the stereotypical roles that occur in popular high school based fiction including but not limited to: star football quarterback man who is hot (i already know you are picking izzy for this), star quarterback cheerleader girlfriend lady who is hot, bald principal, fun teacher, not fun teacher, nerd kid, emo kid, and efiug.

(2nd) what block would each of you be in the 2009 hit game minecraft. why are you that specific block

(3) make up a fun question i asked here to fill content

(for) its october, what is ur fave halloween(er haha) thing to do / drees up as / candy

(fienve) hoe whn yeh si lwk dgggt sht

()

stephen

yeagj

How many skeletons are in your closet and do you arrange them alphabetically or chronologically?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

bump, recording after I finish my class

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

answered

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]