Create Account

The Press Box - EP 8

https://soundcloud.com/user-137194119-28...s-box-ep-8

Definitely not my greatest cast, audio has some issues due to the fact I'm laying on my couch (listen to the first 10 minutes to find out why) and not a lot of energy, for the same reason. Unless you're a diehard, feel free to skip this one Tongue

However, we chat a little bit about my weekend mishap, our new car, the Panthers and Jon Toner's season, as well as answer a few questions.

Thanks to @Toivo @Bonk @ArGarBarGar and @JKortesi81 for contributions Cheers

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Sorry to hear about your injury. Cardinal rule of jumping off high shit is staying loose. Have to relax and hit the water straight. Hope your ass feels better soon

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I noticed your audio seemed to be really low.

Good podcast, though. Interesting story to start things off.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Just listened, heard the NS mention, were you at 3 pools or crystal falls?

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

09-01-2019, 11:40 PMbk1689 Wrote: Just listened, heard the NS mention, were you at 3 pools or crystal falls?

I'm actually living in Yellowknife right now! Moved up  back in April, my girlfriend is doing her CPA at a firm here and I got a job in the corporate office for a diamond mine.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page