Create Account

Team Canada Punishment

Team Canada has attempted to transfer a locked-in player.

Using the SHL's similar tampering rules as a benchmark, this will be considered tampering.

However, in addition to the base punishment of tampering, Canada has encouraged the player to seek a way out of Japan through other means, including the goalie transfer rule, which makes the punishment more severe.

As such, Canada will be punished the following:

$1m fine (to be charged against Canada's Federation Head, SecondSucks22)
Loss of Assigned Transfer this season
Jax Duggan suspended for this tournament
Emiko Spector may not transfer to Canada

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

How can you tamper a player that’s locked in? Sounds dumb to me.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

09-06-2019, 12:00 PMKeygan Wrote: How can you tamper a player that’s locked in? Sounds dumb to me.

He literally can’t leave his country, how is that tampering.

09-06-2019, 12:00 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:00 PMKeygan Wrote: How can you tamper a player that’s locked in? Sounds dumb to me.

He literally can’t leave his country, how is that tampering.

please read the IIHF Rules about Backup Games and the transfer out rule

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

In the SHL, for example, approaching a player under contract and attempting to have them sign with your team is tampering, despite them not being able to sign with your team in the first place.

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

An already dumb situation just got a whole lot dumber.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

09-06-2019, 12:01 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:00 PMKeygan Wrote: He literally can’t leave his country, how is that tampering.

please read the IIHF Rules about Backup Games and the transfer out rule

If it’s a punishment for trying to get him out of Japan VIA the backup transfer rule, don’t make yourselves sound like morons but calling it tampering because of “talking to a locked in player” call it tampering because they skirted the rules of trying to get someone out of the country by other means.

09-06-2019, 12:02 PMartermis Wrote:

In the SHL, for example, approaching a player under contract and attempting to have them sign with your team is tampering, despite them not being able to sign with your team in the first place.

Yes but they eventually become free agents that could leave, in the IIHF they’re locked in permanently..

Canada already loaded why u even messing around with transfers smh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-06-2019, 12:04 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:01 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: please read the IIHF Rules about Backup Games and the transfer out rule

If it’s a punishment for trying to get him out of Japan VIA the backup transfer rule, don’t make yourselves sound like morons but calling it tampering because of “talking to a locked in player” call it tampering because they skirted the rules of trying to get someone out of the country by other means.

The back-up rule scenario only developed a day after the initial transfer, for the record.

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Ok lol

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

09-06-2019, 12:04 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:01 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: please read the IIHF Rules about Backup Games and the transfer out rule

the thing is Spector had over 6 games played in the last two tournaments! that means he wasnt available for a transfer out via the Backup Rule!!!
we also got many info that he was very hard convinced against Japan and for Canada as normal transfer and then that he should sit out for this backup rule! we dont tolerate this way and for that we brought up this punishment. also before this convincing he was happy in Japan and active in the Japan LR. in the SHL the SHL Team would lose the three first of the next three drafts + a huge personal punishment for the GM who did tamper with that not eligble player.

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

09-06-2019, 12:13 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:04 PMKeygan Wrote: If it’s a punishment for trying to get him out of Japan VIA the backup transfer rule, don’t make yourselves sound like morons but calling it tampering because of “talking to a locked in player” call it tampering because they skirted the rules of trying to get someone out of the country by other means.

the thing is Spector had over 6 games played in the last two tournaments! that means he wasnt available for a transfer out via the Backup Rule!!!
we also got many info that he was very hard convinced against Japan and for Canada as normal transfer and then that he should sit out for this backup rule! we dont tolerate this way and for that we brought up this punishment. also before this convincing he was happy in Japan and active in the Japan LR. in the SHL the SHL Team would lose the three first of the next three drafts + a huge personal punishment for the GM who did tamper with that not eligble player.

It’s not tampering because that player could have never left Japan no matter what. It would be like saying I can tamper the GM of another team, get real McZ.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 12:19 PM by Chris-McZehrl.)

09-06-2019, 12:16 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:13 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: the thing is Spector had over 6 games played in the last two tournaments! that means he wasnt available for a transfer out via the Backup Rule!!!

It’s not tampering because that player could have never left Japan no matter what. It would be like saying I can tamper the GM of another team, get real McZ.

you know that they posted the a transfer that wasnt eligble? and that is only possible if you talk with a player you cant with our Rules!

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

09-06-2019, 12:13 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:04 PMKeygan Wrote: If it’s a punishment for trying to get him out of Japan VIA the backup transfer rule, don’t make yourselves sound like morons but calling it tampering because of “talking to a locked in player” call it tampering because they skirted the rules of trying to get someone out of the country by other means.

as far as I know @"MantoRune" looked up the backup rule himself and really wanted to transfer out of Japan

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]