Create Account

Team Canada Punishment

09-06-2019, 12:16 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:13 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: the thing is Spector had over 6 games played in the last two tournaments! that means he wasnt available for a transfer out via the Backup Rule!!!
we also got many info that he was very hard convinced against Japan and for Canada as normal transfer and then that he should sit out for this backup rule! we dont tolerate this way and for that we brought up this punishment. also before this convincing he was happy in Japan and active in the Japan LR. in the SHL the SHL Team would lose the three first of the next three drafts + a huge personal punishment for the GM who did tamper with that not eligble player.

It’s not tampering because that player could have never left Japan no matter what. It would be like saying I can tamper the GM of another team, get real McZ.

To be fair, with the goalie transfer rule, he can still transfer sometime in the future

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

09-06-2019, 12:19 PMaaronwilson Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:13 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: the thing is Spector had over 6 games played in the last two tournaments! that means he wasnt available for a transfer out via the Backup Rule!!!
we also got many info that he was very hard convinced against Japan and for Canada as normal transfer and then that he should sit out for this backup rule! we dont tolerate this way and for that we brought up this punishment. also before this convincing he was happy in Japan and active in the Japan LR. in the SHL the SHL Team would lose the three first of the next three drafts + a huge personal punishment for the GM who did tamper with that not eligble player.

as far as I know @"MantoRune" looked up the backup rule himself and really wanted to transfer out of Japan

the Fed/Co-Head know or better should know the rules! we have not for fun the IIHF rules! we still stay with the fact that he was on the Japan Roster the last two tournaments and he has also listed 8 backup games in overall! and if you talk then to those players then you get this punishment that we have in our IIHF rulesbook! there is no way out

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

09-06-2019, 12:18 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:16 PMKeygan Wrote: It’s not tampering because that player could have never left Japan no matter what. It would be like saying I can tamper the GM of another team, get real McZ.

you know that they posted the a transfer that wasnt eligble? and that is only possible if you talk with a player you cant with our Rules!

Code:
Tampering:
- Do not converse with players before the first sim of their first full SMJHL season's playoffs regarding matters to do with transferring to your own nation or other statements that may be construed as such, as it is tampering.

- In order to attract new players, you must rely on the thread you posted in the  "International Recruiting" subforum. There will be a new welcome message sent to all new sign ups automatically that will link to that section.

- SMJHL Rookies CANNOT be contacted before the beginning of the SMJHL Playoffs

- Punishments for tampering will be at the discretion of the IIHF Commissioners. General guidelines are as follows but the exact punishment may vary on a case to case basis:
First offense: You will be punished by not being able to perform any transfer for one full season as well as a fine and suspension
Second offense: You will be fired in addition to the above.

It says no where in your rules that you cannot talk to a locked in player, the only tampering definitions are talking to SMJHL players before they reach playoffs.

Maybe I’ve read the rules better than the person referring me to them. If you’d like I can translate them all into German for you.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I feel like people should be happy they can transfer at all (even if its a small window). In real life you can't just transfer from where you are born unless you like live somewhere for most of your life and qualify as a citizen. It says really clearly picking where your player is from is kinda a big deal, and was honestly the first thing I learned on this site.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 12:23 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-06-2019, 12:23 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

If anyone is wondering the Backup rule here it is

Quote:D) Goalie Transfer
- If an active backup goalie does not play at least 6 games over the course of 2 seasons (can play 5 games 1 season and 1 the other). They may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer. This transfer will count towards the receiving nation's assigned transfers.

It's pretty cut and dry since he played over the max games and apparently he applied to the commish AFTER the public transfer was up.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-06-2019, 12:23 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Thank you for doing this cal

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

09-06-2019, 12:22 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:18 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: you know that they posted the a transfer that wasnt eligble? and that is only possible if you talk with a player you cant with our Rules!

Code:
Tampering:
- Do not converse with players before the first sim of their first full SMJHL season's playoffs regarding matters to do with transferring to your own nation or other statements that may be construed as such, as it is tampering.

- In order to attract new players, you must rely on the thread you posted in the  "International Recruiting" subforum. There will be a new welcome message sent to all new sign ups automatically that will link to that section.

- Punishments for tampering will be at the discretion of the IIHF Commissioners. General guidelines are as follows but the exact punishment may vary on a case to case basis:
First offense: You will be punished by not being able to perform any transfer for one full season as well as a fine and suspension

It says no where in your rules that you cannot talk to a locked in player, the only tampering definitions are talking to SMJHL players before they reach playoffs.

Maybe I’ve read the rules better than the person referring me to them. If you’d like I can translate them all into German for you.

yeah and he was locked in to the roster! maybe you should learn your own language and that is really bad!
only if the backup rule for transfer out is on (not more than 6 backup games over TWO tournaments) you can talk to a backup!
you also couldnt talk with a Defender or Forward in the same way if he is logged in!
your try to defend your nation here on the SHL in the IIHF part is senseless.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

09-06-2019, 12:25 PMml002 Wrote: If anyone is wondering the Backup rule here it is

Quote:D) Goalie Transfer
- If an active backup goalie does not play at least 6 games over the course of 2 seasons (can play 5 games 1 season and 1 the other). They may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer. This transfer will count towards the receiving nation's assigned transfers.

It's pretty cut and dry since he played over the max games and apparently he applied to the commish AFTER the public transfer was up.

I’m not arguing the player tried to skirt said rule to transfer, but to equate it to tampering and then on top trying to skirt the rules is a tad extreme.

09-06-2019, 12:27 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:22 PMKeygan Wrote:
Code:
Tampering:

- In order to attract new players, you must rely on the thread you posted in the  "International Recruiting" subforum. There will be a new welcome message sent to all new sign ups automatically that will link to that section.

yeah and he was locked in to the roster! maybe you should learn your own language and that is really bad!
only if the backup rule for transfer out is on (not more than 6 backup games over TWO tournaments) you can talk to a backup!
you also couldnt talk with a Defender or Forward in the same way if he is logged in!
your try to defend your nation here on the SHL in the IIHF part is senseless.

Wo steht, dass du nicht mit einem Spieler sprechen kannst, der in dir eingesperrt ist?

Usa would never do this

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

09-06-2019, 12:35 PMcpetrella Wrote: Usa would never do this

Czechoslovakia would never do this

unless...

:flushed:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: ca061c525563598ff8be63e7aba59f9c255e7f77...5_579x.jpg]
[Image: DWaBhJVXkAAG4n5.jpg]
[Image: IRPrkVg.jpg]

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Can I just take this moment in a highly trafficked discussion to plug my suggestion box thread regarding adding iihf nation to player pages

yes i know the image is a bit dated but

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno