Create Account

Team Canada Punishment

09-06-2019, 01:12 PMスウェグキング Wrote: 100% Tampering. Maybe not the talking to a locked in player, but trying to go through the back-up goalie "loop-hole".

I didnt try and do that tho, the player on his own accord looked up the rule and brought it to the IIHF without any of my involvment

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

09-06-2019, 01:16 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
09-06-2019, 01:12 PMスウェグキング Wrote: 100% Tampering. Maybe not the talking to a locked in player, but trying to go through the back-up goalie "loop-hole".

I didnt try and do that tho, the player on his own accord looked up the rule and brought it to the IIHF without any of my involvment

Did you encourage him to find a way out of the team tho?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-06-2019, 12:56 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Ok I realize I messed up and tried to bring in a player that was locked in, I didnt do all my research and the player themselves didnt even know that they had played, that said, calling it tampering is a load of horseshit and we all know it, its not defined in the rules as tampering at all

I'll do my best and channel Velevra even though he's not online, but:

Since we can't possibly make rules for every problem we have in the future, the rulebook does it's best to act as reference material as opposed to the concrete definition of the law.

Surely, after this incident we will be sure to add content to ensure that it is more easily referenced from the rulebook directly, as opposed to inferred.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

[Image: 39vc24.png]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Well, I'll post this here. I'm going to be watching the coming IIHF closely I end up playing once I'm retiring from the league.

I'm wheezing that this is considered tampering

Two reasons

1. No one cares about IIHF, it's the red headed step child of the SHL
2. The player literally cannot move, it's not like be talked to a player that in 2 seasons can leave and come to his team, he talked to a player who cannot and never will be able to move to the country. Very different from tampering a current player who has the ability to not sign a contract and go to FA

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Tampering would suggest they found it. I was the one who found it and tried to use it as I wanted out. 0 tampering was done. Did they say yes early without checking yes. But who expects a player to be played there pre-draft year.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 01:26 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

09-06-2019, 01:23 PMMantoRune Wrote: Well, I'll post this here. I'm going to be watching the coming IIHF closely I end up playing once I'm retiring from the league.

Well, with this post the punishment became justified. IMO.

09-06-2019, 01:23 PMMantoRune Wrote: Well, I'll post this here. I'm going to be watching the coming IIHF closely I end up playing once I'm retiring from the league.

big boy threats

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

09-06-2019, 01:24 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: I'm wheezing that this is considered tampering

Two reasons

2. The player literally cannot move, it's not like be talked to a player that in 2 seasons can leave and come to his team, he talked to a player who cannot and never will be able to move to the country. Very different from tampering a current player who has the ability to not sign a contract and go to FA

I was the one looking to transfer out. I had asked another federation if they needed a goalie they didn't get back to me. No tampering here just someone wanting out of there IIHF team. You say no one cares but honestly that untrue. I care.

09-06-2019, 01:25 PMスウェグキング Wrote:

Well, with this post the punishment became justified. IMO.

I don’t see how this justifies anything. I think this shows that he wanted out of Japan. Nothing else except that.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

09-06-2019, 01:29 PMdmills3 Wrote:
09-06-2019, 01:25 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Well, with this post the punishment became justified. IMO.

I don’t see how this justifies anything. I think this shows that he wanted out of Japan. Nothing else except that.

Well have fun seeing it that way then.

09-06-2019, 01:27 PMMantoRune Wrote:
09-06-2019, 01:24 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: I'm wheezing that this is considered tampering

Two reasons

I was the one looking to transfer out. I had asked another federation if they needed a goalie they didn't get back to me. No tampering here just someone wanting out of there IIHF team. You say no one cares but honestly that untrue. I care.

I stand by my statement

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-06-2019, 01:27 PMMantoRune Wrote:

Two reasons

Regardless it is the fed heads job to make sure what is going on is within the rules, ignorance doesn't excuse rule breaking. Who cares if its called tampering or not.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

09-06-2019, 01:18 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
09-06-2019, 01:16 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I didnt try and do that tho, the player on his own accord looked up the rule and brought it to the IIHF without any of my involvment

Did you encourage him to find a way out of the team tho?

No, my exact words were "Im sorry, I messed up, looks like you actually played games and I didnt see it, so you are locked in to Japan"

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]