Create Account

Poll: What time(s) would work best for you on a typical Saturday?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2 PM EST
18.75%
6 18.75%
4 PM EST
21.88%
7 21.88%
6 PM EST
21.88%
7 21.88%
8 PM EST
37.50%
12 37.50%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHL Poker Tournament (For Real SHL Money)
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 05:43 PM by StamkosFan.)

I already ran this by HO lol don't worry

SHL Poker Tournament

Gamblers, step right up! I am looking to organize a No Limit Texas Hold'Em tournament for the entire league, here, with randomly assigned tables of 4. The winner of each table will move on until we're down to the final table; that last table will all get prizes. If we don't have an even number divisible for 4, we will allow wild cards to join the final table (for instance, if we have 3 semi finals tables, we can have the 3 runner-ups compete for the spot at the final table). Tables will be private, I'll send passwords and servers to join them.

Now the money part, the buy-in (entry fee) is $2 million. Prizes depends how many people join; the winner gets 50% of the pot, 2nd place gets 25%, 3rd place gets 15%, and 4th place gets 10%. If you fill out the sign-up form, I will automatically extract the money from your bank before the tournament in a group request.

Sign-up form: HERE
Post your confirmation word on this thread.

Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2019, Time TBD (Rn 8 PM is winning the poll)

Requirements: You need to make an account here https://www.pogo.com/games/no-limit, it's free. I'll send you a friend request, same username there as here.

And remember the first rule of gambling; don't bet any money you can't afford to lose Tongue Hope to see many of you there!

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

If this somehow moves to 8PM EST or later I can probably join. Us old folks with kids can't commit to 4 though. But understandable about wanting to cover timezones.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

slothsux

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 04:55 PM by bk1689.)

I'm in, later the better for me on Saturday, but I can try to make any time.

Confirmation word is bk1689

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Augment

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Well I was going to join... first the site said my email was already registered, so I reset the password, but then I tried to login and it took me to a screen to create an account... and then it said...

[Image: Klcekat.png]

What character is not allowed? Fuck this site hahahaha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

09-06-2019, 05:37 PMGrapehead Wrote: Well I was going to join... first the site said my email was already registered, so I reset the password, but then I tried to login and it took me to a screen to create an account... and then it said...

Lol that’s weird, maybe the name of already taken or you put a space

cats

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

09-06-2019, 05:38 PMStamkosFan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 05:37 PMGrapehead Wrote: Well I was going to join... first the site said my email was already registered, so I reset the password, but then I tried to login and it took me to a screen to create an account... and then it said...

Lol that’s weird, maybe the name of already taken or you put a space

I'll let ya know asap if I get it straightened out. it's already associated to my junk email, and I don't wanna give them my good email Wink haha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Try an 8pm one first, and then try a 4pm next time. Just to see how many show up for each

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Confirmation is cards

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

I don't have the funds now but I will after this upcoming draft, confirmation word is yellow.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

Majority are saying 6-8 so probably plan for between then unless poll results change!

I might be down. I won't know until closer to the date.

I haven't played Poker in years. I'm gonna have to refresh my memory on a few things.

Falcons Canada

I wish I had shl money to play

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart