Create Account

HIRING: Winnipeg Jets GM

09-16-2019, 09:34 AMEggy216 Wrote: This ended up being one of the toughest decisions we've ever had because every application and every applicant was top quality. It's definitely the best group of applicants I've ever seen in two and a half years of being commissioner, and any one of these candidates who applied could have gotten the job.

In the end there can only be one, and we decided to go with someone from the inside who already has experience with the inner workings of the team.

With that said, I'd like to welcome the newest general manager of the Winnipeg Jets, @StadiumGambler!

Congrats Smile

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

09-16-2019, 09:38 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote:
09-16-2019, 09:34 AMEggy216 Wrote: This ended up being one of the toughest decisions we've ever had because every application and every applicant was top quality. It's definitely the best group of applicants I've ever seen in two and a half years of being commissioner, and any one of these candidates who applied could have gotten the job.

In the end there can only be one, and we decided to go with someone from the inside who already has experience with the inner workings of the team.

With that said, I'd like to welcome the newest general manager of the Winnipeg Jets, @StadiumGambler!

Congrats Smile

stfu Green >:(

RW - Tah Puhcheese