Create Account

The BashCast

Why is JPB the worst type of player?

Least favorite piece of JPB's artwork?

Do you prefer to watch plane crash documentaries or train crash documentaties?

What makes a bad LR?

Can you all talk shit about Asron Wilson for a bit?

[Image: mpcR8M0.png]
player page                                                         update page

Why would you guys name yourselves the bash bros when you both barely hit when you came up with the name? I had more hits than Jax did...

@dmills3 do you regret Duggan joining Hamilton yet?

Of the Whalers S47 class of players, rank your favourite from best to worst, excluding yourselves.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

How does it feel to be a 1OA bust for SS22
How does it feel to have to carry Jax all the time for Millsy

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I've got a question specifically for Jax, what will you do if we win gold in IIHF without you?

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

answered

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

09-10-2019, 01:10 AMWaters Wrote: Can I guest

Same honestly

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Who is your favourite for the Calder this year? Jack Hughes, Quinn Hughes, Kaapo Kakko, Cale Makar, Other

How do you deal with slipping in TPE earnings due to uncontrollable events such as losing fantasy and pbp lottery?

I want to be a passing center in the SHL but am considering trying out shooting for my tenure in the SMJHL as I've heard it's better in juniors. Would you rather your top line center have 80 passing or scoring?

Do either of you watch anime?

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 02:07 AM by TheHockeyist. Edit Reason: Formatting. )

Hey, fellow buddies from Vancouver.

hug

Also, answer the questions in character as your players

You wouldn't mind me... er... clearly trying to avoid the question abducting you and using your skin cells in my lab for... experiments, right? It turns out my cells have incompatible DNA with what I need... Trying to synthesize an organic molecule here.

Also, Jaxx never answered me if he left Vancouver due to him being sick of him tying my skates or what. (Igor admits although he occasionally can tie his skates, he still struggles a bit and it relies on a lot of luck.) Anyways, it's completely okay since I have a bud in Minnesota who has agreed to help out.

As for Dale, what's it like to manage the new recruits in Vancouver? Is it awesome? Terrifying? Would you recommend a job as a GM to anyone?

If we ever meet on the ice in a Hamilton vs. Minnesota game, is it okay if I bash the Bash Bros? You're cool, but I'd like to fight both of you on the ice.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 03:16 AM by puolivalmiste.)

For all, which one would you pick: Because of tampering HO punishes you and you can never earn TPE past 600, you will play your whole career on 3/4 line or pair and your stats will suck every season but you are in a team that wins multiple cups OR you win TPE mega lotto and are granted 2k extra uncapped TPE making you GOAT but your team never makes it to challange cup finals.

What would be two most controversial team relocatings you could make if you were GM of any team?

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Bump

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Thoughts on Montreal / Edmonton winning?

Is nour officially a bust?

@dmills3 how's co-gm life treating you? @SecondSucks22 how's detroit?

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Fuck, kill, marry: Weiser, JPB, Francois

[Image: a7leg1V.png]

Why did you tamper the Wanger?

Why is Gabe Johnson the only known form of contagious cancer? How can we cure it?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

3 bold predictions for next season?

(if you record after the draft) review every pick for that sweet 2x payout  Ninja

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

What are the thoughts on both Canadian squads performances?
Attempting to be unbiased, will Chicago or Hamilton finish the season with more points?
For Luke if he's guest hosting: What keeps your activity so high after all this time?
Disregarding contract amounts, Marner or Rantanen?

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada